D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Meeting your other half ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meeting your other half.
 
 
“Ha Ha would you rather meet my other half?”
 
Suteishi looked sceptically at the black clad figure with a puzzled look on her face. |What the hell is he going on about, what does he mean by my other half| an awkward silence crept over the figures as they stared at each other.
 
Light foot steps we approaching towards the main doors, getting louder each time but there step's were cautious. One glance to the oak doors was enough of a hint to Suteishi and Dark to hide, so they did.
 
The big oak doors lightly feel open and in walked a white clad male, who appeared to look like an angel to Suteishi. His clothes were a combination of white, yellow and a light purple colour. Set upon his back were a pair or pale white wings, his hair flowing down past his hips and was secured with what appeared to be a cross and his face looked angelic, bangs cascaded around his features, a long strand of blonde hair running between his eyes.
 
A deep smirk spread across his lips his golden orbs looked around the room. He lightly began to draw out what looked like white illuminated feather out of nowhere. A small gasp escaped Suteishi's lips.
 
“Hmm you do realise Dark that there's no point in hiding from me I'd only find you and the other person who is in this room with you.” Suteishi registered that other person to be herself that he was mentioning. The smile was still placed on his paled lips, but the look in his eyes had changed those once perfect orbs changed to slits like cat eyes. Suteishi looked to Dark who was hid deep in the depths of the shadows for anybody to see him. Not even Suteishi could make out if he was still there.
 
Suteishi adverted her gaze back to the angelic male to find him right in front of her. A smirk pressed against his lips those orbs back to there gentle appearance and his mouth mere inches from hers; his head was slightly tilted to the left.
 
She started intensely into those attractive eyes; she watched his every move and kept herself all tense ready for any sudden movement. Her eyes followed his and noticed they had wondered down to her white lips, she the found herself doing the same staring down to his paled one's
To close she had to move he could catch her off guard when she wasn't expecting it.
 
Next thing she knew she was up and running for the door but the path was blocked by the winged male. Suteishi began to panic she didn't know what to do her legs felt paralyzed she didn't dare move. That's when the white feather came out in front of her.
 
“It's been a pleasure to meet you my lady.”
Krad said before lifting the feather so it was directly in her line of vision. It shone a little brighter before Suteishi felt her mind go blank and she saw everything around her begin to blur before she fell to the floor.
 
Next part will be coming up soon hopefully tonight if I ain't babysitting well hope you all enjoyed. Oh yeah I had forgot to put these in the last one
|These mean the characters are talking to themselves|