D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ getting to know you ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Both Dark and Krad peered down at the black clad girl before looking to each other. A smirk still pressed itself against Krad's lips.
 
“Now that nothing can interrupt us shall we begin?”
 
Dark dropped down from his hiding place still peering at Suteishi then he nodded in response. Their battle was intense feathers carpeted the floor both black and white one's. Blood dripped from wounds on both angel's, and their clothing was ripped from blasts.
 
They grunted each time the other crashed their opponent into the wall causing them both pain and there wounds to open wider. Only then did they stop when they saw that Suteishi's body had disappeared and in piled a load of police officers. But before the intrusion they both took off promising they'd meet each other again sometime.
 
 
Suteishi ran down the black alleyway hoping she didn't stumble into them two angels anytime soon. Her vision was still a little blurry but she had to get home one of the blasts had caught her and she was weeping blood from her side.
 
One second she was walking and the next she found herself one her arse a figure looming over her but he sounded as though he was in agony. Suteishi peered to there shoes then slowly her eyes worked there way up there body she noticed those white/yellow and purple clothing and that long trail of golden hair with the cross on the end.
 
Once her eyes met those golden orbs she jumped up and walked backward which was a stupid thing because of the wall that pressed against her back preventing her from walking back any father.
 
Those orbs turned into those cat like one's again as he advanced towards her slowly staggering a few times blood trailing across the floor. Only then did Suteishi realise how injured he was blood coated his white clothing and his hair.
 
Suteishi took a look around her for a quick escape but unluckily there wasn't any. Panic arose and her heartbeat quickened as he stood in front of her. Slowly Krad reached out with one hand to remove her's from her wounded side then placed his other over her blood stained side. Suteishi didn't know what he was doing but his touches were so gentle.
 
She peered down at her side and felt it stinging lightly before there was a tingling sensation when she peered back up to Krad she noticed those gentle eyes were staring back at her. He lightly withdrew his hand before he felt a wave of dizziness come over him and he felt himself fall forward.
 
What was up with him Suteishi thought, noticing his eyes had closed and a pained expression was plastered to his face. Only then she realised he had fell unconscious and was falling forward towards her. She had enough time to catch him before his face smacked off the wall. Suteishi's legs couldn't hold him up she barely had enough strength to hold herself up so she collapsed with him in her arms his head was cradled against her chest his arms limply at her sides.
It was then blackness overtook Suteishi and she fell unconscious to.
 
When she awoke she found herself being carried and cradled against a warm body. She peered up through strands of dark hair to find herself in Krad's arms and the sky seemed to be moving. Something white caught her eyes and she peered a little to the side to notice those beautiful white wings spread out.
 
She automatically found herself clutching her arms to Krad's neck and pulled herself closer to his warmth before she passed out again.
Krad peered down to look at Suteishi; his eyes wondered over her face, he cautiously lifted a gloved hand to push back dark strands of hair that covered her face.
He lightly smiled then looked on ahead.
 
Once he had arrived at his place he entered through the window and placed the black clad girl onto the bed. He took of her black robes and proceeded to clean and wrap up her wound before covering her over. |What was he doing why did he bring her back?| Krad shook the question from his head before heading to the bathroom to tend to his own wounds.
 
xxxxx
 
What's gonna happen to Suteishi what's Krad planning will her let her go or not? I'll try and get the 4th chapter up by next week. Hope you all enjoyed.