D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Awakening.
 
 
A loud thump aroused Suteishi from her sleep, she peered around the room and analyzed that it wasn't hers. The room was mainly all white even the satin bed sheet cover's that pooled around Suteishi. Carefully Suteishi rose from the comfortable bed, taking in all her surroundings as she sat up.
 
|Were am i? This isn't my room| cautiously she slipped herself off from the bed and padded over to the large glass window and peered out through the curtains. The scenery had been beautiful and breathe taking, a large lake in the centre a bridge arching over the middle going from one side of the lake to the other. Blossom tree's hung lazily over the lake, petals falling lightly to land softly on top of the water.
 
To the left was a small temple in which sat a bench overlooking the lake and to the right was a statue of two feathers overlapping each other, one of which was white and the other black. Suteishi thought of those two feathers |Hmm one's white the other black the white belongs to Dark and the other to Krad| She decided to banish this thought for now and she came back to reality and pulled back from the large window.
 
Pacing back round Suteishi took cautious steps as she headed for the door. She steadily eased the door open and peered out into the hall way |Hmm…It's to quiet| she ignored this warning and began pacing down the hall. She stumbled a few times feeling dizzy before she came face to face with an open door.
 
She slid the door open further, it protested slightly after Suteishi pushed it slightly so it would close, slowly she made her way over to the white couch that had red marks on it they looked like blood smears. A shimmer of gold had caught her eye's as she walked round the back of the couch, a small gasp escaped her lips, there lying in what appeared to be his own blood was that angel, his golden hair was caked in blood and his snow white outfit was also dotted with blood.
 
Suteishi cautiously approached the blood stained angel, kneeling slowly down Suteishi brought a shaking hand down to Krad's paled face, lightly she pushed back shirt blonde strands of hair from his face and lightly tilted his head up so he was facing the ceiling. Then she proceeded to lower her head to his chest to see if he was still alive. As her head inched lower her breath was becoming shallow, her heart was hammering faster and harder against her chest.
 
Suteishi listened quietly, straining to hear his heart beat, when she could fadely hear his heart beating against his chest did she lift her head up to have two gloved hands grab both her wrists and place them behind her back. A few seconds later Suteishi registered her face was inches from Krad's, stray strands of dark hair fell forward obscuring her vision, she felt vulnerable having her hands pinned behind her, but she felt more vulnerable when she peered up through her dark hair to have a set of golden orbs on her. The intense silence crept throughout the room, Suteishi's breath became laboured and her eyes grew watery from being wide eyed. She blinked quickly to clear her vision, but she soon realised she was crying. Tears rolled slowly down her cheeks and some fell and landed on Krad's cheek, gently rolling down his face into his hair.
 
|Why am I crying? Am I relieved he's still alive?| Suteishi pondered over this question, Krad stared at her for a while before a smirk tugged at his paled lips. As Suteishi fadely drifted out of her hazed mind did she realise the awkward position she had been placed in. A light blush covered her cheeks.
 
Krad's eye's flickered slightly with very little emotions and also realised the position he had dragged Suteishi into. Krad's smirk turned into a grimace at the feel of Suteishi's weight on him. She was half laid on top of him, her chest against his, their mid sections brushing together with every breath and one of Suteishi's legs were between Krad's which gave her an advantage of kneeing him in the groin and running. The only support she had from stopping herself fully lying on him was the support on her knees but her legs were beginning to shake and ache from the pressure.
 
|So close I need to move or I'm going to collapse!| Suteishi was beginning to panic, the dangerous glint in Krad's orbs were making her nervous.|God what should I do? he's staring at me, and why is he smirking?| Suteishi blinked to clear her vision then she tried to pull back but was cut of as Krad pulled her arms up which brought her pain in her shoulder blades. It was then that she realised that she had automatically lowered herself to relieve herself of the pain. It was then that Krad took advantage of Suteishi being so close and placed his lips over hers.
 
TO BE CONTIUED….
 
What's gonna happen will there be some kinkiness going on in the next chapter or will something else happen? You'll all have to wait for the update