D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Glass Pieces ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Glass Pieces
It was not an unknown fact that young Harada Risa harbored a very stalker-ish type crush on the one Phantom Thief Dark Mousy.
But even while waiting behind police lines at crime scenes and sneaking up to “help,” occasionally, Risa had looked past Dark, past the triumphant grin and the smooth skin and the silky hair that had sent many girls off to bed with pleasant dreams, and she'd seen the man fighting him.
Satoshi. At school the girls adored him. Outside of school they stalked him. But Risa had come to an almost friendly status with the strange man, and she still couldn't figure out what was so attractive about it.
But she'd seen it, perhaps far better than his admirers. She'd seen him devise plans. She'd seen him stop to calculate. She'd seen his intelligence, the perfect traps for Dark, and then she'd actually started looking at him.
His demeanor and stance was cold, stand-offish. His glasses reflected a cruel glint from his eyes, but she'd seen him without the glasses and knew instantly there was a warm person inside him. There was something absolutely intriguing about him, and no matter how hard he tried to push them away, people were attracted to him, in all manners.
And so, on occasion, when Dark was preoccupied with a conversation he and Satoshi seemed to share every now and then, she'd let her gaze linger on him and she'd wonder…
…If Phantom Thieves got this much attention from the commander, then what would she have to do to get a share of that?