D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ NutCracker Tale ❯ New Transfer Student ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own DN Angel nor the NutCracker Story or the ballet. Only uses, is writing this Fanfiction."Character's talking," 'Character's thoughts,' "*Dark thoughts within Daisuke*"NutCracker TalePrologue: New Transfer Student
"As cold as it was, a young fair maiden laid weeping on her bed. She remembered how her little brother broke the NutCracker that her uncle gave her for Christmas... And so...--" Takeshi came about putting his arm around Daisuke neck with a smirk. "You make it sound so drama like Takeshi. Besides that's not the way it went!" The girls from the classroom said while dreaming about Dark. Their eyes were filled with heart shapes, glowing. "Ah, it would be so cool if Dark could play the leading role for the NutCracker play.""Dark...?" Takeshi blinked while pointing at Daisuke. "If where going to do a play for Christmas, its gotta have style... its gotta look... beautiful. I have already chosen the main roles." Another smirk came about while smacking his hand on the role book. "Daisuke, you have the main role, the NutCracker. Satoshi, you're gonna be the King Mouse." He pointed straight at them.'Daisuke as the NutCracker?' Riku blushed at the thought before snapping out of it. 'What am I thinking? Stupid... stupid... stupid...""Is there something wrong Miss. Harada?" Daisuke asked with the concern he usually shows for everyone. "Huh? What? Oh, its nothing! Nothing at all."So, who's going to be the lovely maiden, Takeshi?" Risa put her hands with his, pleading to be the maiden. "I think I would make the perfect one... please." "Ah.."Good morning class. Everyone please take your seats." Everyone in the class sat down, Daisuke stood staring at Riku before glancing in front of the class. "Today we have a new transfer student from Germany. Please come in Miss. Clara." The sliding door open as the new transfer student walked in. "Introduce yourself.""Good morning everyone. I'm Clara Silberhaus, its a pleasure meeting you all." Bowing a little before taking a quick glance at Daisuke, smiling a bit. "Take a seat behind, Satoshi." Satoshi glared at the new student as she made her way sitting behind him. 'I got a weird feeling about this new transfer student.'"Ah... did you see the new student? She looks so pretty!" Takeshi rambled on at the end of class."Yes! You'd been rambling about her all day!" Takeshi smiled before passing out the NutCracker role play books. "I have decided with much consideration that the maiden will be Clara!""What? But I wanted to be the maiden!" Risa pleased. "Besides, she just joined our class today and doesn't even know about the play yet! What consideration is that anyway Takeshi?""Well, you see, it took much consideration because I had to think about it all school today. That's a lot of thinking you know! Ain't that right Daisuke?"
"Um... well... I guess.. It seems you were mostly daydreaming about her." Rubbing behind his head with a sweatdrop. 'Takeshi does get a little overwhelm on things like this, but Miss. Harada is right.'Satoshi moved his glasses near his eyes more while looking at Daisuke. 'He has no clue that the name Clara Silberhaus seems a bit of an awkward name to have.'To Be Continued...Next Chapter: Warning about the NutCracker