D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Others Affairs ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Other Affairs
Disclaimer: I don't own Dark(although I wish I did^^ *pulls out whip* muhahaha)or Daisuke(he's Dark's) or the camera or the police or the sky, but I do own me(yes, I know I didn't even believe it at first…)and Lindsey(*,..*) and Teri (yes I own her too)
On to the story, (me: yay, lemons^^) (you:*ran away long time ago*)
 
Chapter 1
Dark pushed Daisuke up against the wall, causing a small blush to appear on the Daisuke's face. Daisuke watched in horror as an evil smirk spread across Dark's face as he leaned even closer to Daisuke.
2 hours earlier
“Come on,” Risa begged the red-head. “Oh, yeah, because I totally want to meet the famous phantom thief,” Daisuke stated sarcastically as he waved his hands in the air like a helpless fan girl. “But,” she wined, “you're the only one who can scale the gate, please!!!” “Fine, Fine,' Daisuke said as she slid a camera on a chain around his slender neck. “That's a good man,” Saehara said startling Daisuke as he came up from behind. Daisuke sighed at the situation. Man, this…um…reeks yeah REEKS, at least Saehara hasn't hit me yet, Daisuke though, wait that's weird… “So, get GOING!!” Saehara yelled while attempting to grab Daisuke and throw him over the gate. “AHHHH, SAEHARA YOU PERV. LET GO OF M….”Daisuke yelled as he slammed into the building barely making it over the gate. “Ty, ty, ty (ow),” Daisuke mumbled to himself as he rubbed his shoulder. I can't believe he actually threw me over. “That hurt you, idiot!!!” Daisuke yelled at Saehara. “Yea? wateva get inside befor' the police com'.” “Fine, but don't you ever try to throw me AGAIN.” “Okay, okay get goin'.” “WAIT, Daisuke don't forget to get a picture of the thief and remember to tell him my name and number and…” Risa's voice trailed off as Daisuke entered the museum. Wow, he thought, this place is deserted, well duhhh, we came two HOURS early just to get a good picture of the famous phantom thief. Daisuke sighed as he climbed up into the rafters to hide himself. Daisuke shivered as he sat in the rafters What's so good about this phantom thief any way, Daisuke snickered, I bet he's isn't even good-looking. Hahaha, an ugly thief, he though as the mental picture crossed his mind, impossible they're always good-looking. A different semi-unwanted mental image suddenly popped into to Daisuke's head causing him to blush. “Nnnhh,” Daisuke blurted to shake off the mental image. Daisuke shivered again. That thief better get here soon or else I'll catch a cold. The though of having to explain how he got a cold to his roommates flashed into his head. Ahh… that would be quite scary, he shivered again s he looked at his watch. Only, 1hour and 49 minutes to go…He felt his eyes start to close on their own. Damn, don't fall asleep, he repeated until he finally gave in to the oncoming dreams.
 
(Hold on let me take a break for a sec. *walks off*…okay im back now let the story continue!!!)
A loud bang woke Daisuke. He rubbed his glossy eyes trying to register the room around him. Where am I?, he though while his eyes adjusted to the dark. Oh yeah…, he sat up and looked at his watch. 8:59?!?! Oh my God, I've been asleep for almost three hours, shit!! The thief should be here any minute; he jumped down from the rafters letting his feet make a small thud on the floor. “What was that??” he heard a voice in one of the other rooms. He then heard foot-steps headed his way. “HE'S HERE!!!! HE'S HERE! EVERYONE TO THE GALLEY,” Daisuke heard as foot-steps scrambled away from him. Daisuke let out a silent sigh of relief. Whew, that was close, but then the thief's here so im guessing I go through this way, he thought as he started a soft jog to the only door in the room. He reached for the gold knob of the door when it suddenly burst open revealing (well almost) a man in tight black clothes. The dark figure (no pun intended) leapt toward Daisuke and well, as Daisuke saw it disappeared. All in the same instant he felt a tug on his wrist as two well-toned wrapped them-selves from behind. He heard beating as he felt himself float up into the rafters before Daisuke could let out a sound of disapproval. He landed on the elevated platform (rafter) and struggled to get out of the two arms. He felt the more he struggled the more they tightened around him. Out of panic, he was about to yell out when he was interrupted by a beautiful voice from behind him. “Scared?” it said. “N-no...” Daisuke said softly as he felt himself stop struggling. “Oh? You sure?” the attacker said as Daisuke felt breath on the back of his neck Daisuke felt himself start to go limp as his face turned a dark shade of pink.
(Dark's Pov)
The figure in Dark's grasp shivered, encouraged by the action he brought his face closer to the figure's slender neck making sure to touch the top of his lips to the other's skin. “I would be scared of someone who would say... I VANT TO SUCK YER BLOOD!!!” The other stiffened and broke out of Dark's grasp while Dark broke into a heap of laughter on the floor. He got up and wiped his eyes, still giggling to him-self, to find a rather adorable (angry) red-head in front of him. He's beautiful, Dark stared at his former victim.
(Daisuke's Pov)
Ignoring the laughter coming from his attacker he thought to him-self, what a mean person *Daisuke cries on the inside* I was seriously scared and…and…embarrassed. Daisuke sucked up his fear and asked the figure, “Who are you??” “Me?...no one special just a famous phantom thief named Dark, you?” Dark said sarcastically as he stepped into the moonlight the window let in. Daisuke briefly looked at the so called thief `Dark'. Dark looked about 16, 17 years old with a deep shade of purple eyes to match his shock of hair. Daisuke forced himself to look away. “You of all people are the thief?!?!?”Daisuke said avoiding eye contact. “What's with the `you of all people' and why aren't you looking at me when to talk you know that's rather rude?” Dark said as look of (fake, yup definitely fake) hurt spread across his face. Daisuke looked at Dark startled by what Dark had said. So, this is the phantom thief… he's…(unable to find a word to match Dark's description he though of random words) handsome, chiseled beautiful, obnoxious, scary no, sensual yes, but no, wait just like I imagined him, Daisuke thought about the little unwanted mental image that came into his head when he first entered the building. Daisuke while thinking about all this ended up absent-mindedly starting at Dark for a little TOO long. Dark noticing the attention he was getting decided to make a nice little comment. “Totally in love with me already?” Dark asked while raising a slim eyebrow.