D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ A 59!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN D.N.ANGEL if I did I wouldn’t be writing fanfics now would I

Passing Lit

Summary: Daisuke is failing 10th Lit miserably, and on top of that his tutor is none other than one of the snobbiest and richest guys in school, Krad. So what happens when a tutoring session turns into a night of passion, and how will their school react? Krad is quite OOC so is Satoshi. Lots of little lemons, one big Double LEMON.

Daisuke turned over his graded test and glanced at his score. After gawking at it for a minute he lowered hi head and sighed.

“Hey Daisuke what did you ... a 59?!” Satoshi shook his head, “What have been doing, sleeping?”. Daisuke’s face reddened.

“No it’s just I can’t remember the dates and events.”

“Yet you do so well in math.”

“Math is easy”(A/N: NO IT’S NOT)

Satoshi chuckled, they got up and walked towards the door.

“Niwa” Daisuke’s teacher bellowed

“Yes sensei” Daisuke squeaked meekly

“Come here we need to talk.”

“Well good luck Daisuke, see you later”

“Bye Satoshi.” Daisuke simpered over to the teacher’s desk and fidgeted.

“Your test grade was atrocious”

“It’s 14 points higher than the Edgar Allan Poe unit test”

Daisuke, I’m appointing you a tutor”

“...it wasn’t as bad as the Robert Frost project, I mean that was... Wait what did you say?”

“I’m appointing you a tutor”

‘No I really don’t think...”

“You can come in Krad”

‘Oh no’ Daisuke thought ‘It’s him.’ Whenever his name was uttered, all hell broke loose in his head.

Krad was one of the school’s snobbiest, richest, and hottest guys in school.

“Please, there must be some other way, “Daisuke whined “I’ll take anyone but him!”

“That’s just it, if I gave you a tutor you liked, you wouldn't pay attention would you?...”

“I’m here sensei.” Krad’s voice echoed through the room. It was like wild berries, sweet yet poisonous. Daisuke could feel his heart beating faster. He felt like dying in his seat. Even Krad’s smug voice affected him badly. ‘Why me’ he thought ‘Why me’

~Krad walked to his teacher’s class. He was going to get extra credit for tutoring one of his 10th grade students.(A/N: Daisuke is a sophomore and Krad’s a senior). ‘So who’s the lucky kid.’ Krad thought. “I’m here sensei” he called. Krad then potted the cutest most adorable kid he had ever laid eyes on. He had messy red hair and big sapphire eyes. His skin was like porcelain and he smelled faintly of strawberries. Krad just wanted to eat him up!

“So this is the guy with the 40 average...” Krad smirked, ’This might actually be fun!’

~Daisuke almost had heart attack, his face turned bet red. He tried to talk but he couldn't say anything.

“What's your name”

“...Daisuke, Niwa Daisuke” he managed to mumble

“Well Mr. Niwa, I’ll meet you in the library after school.’

“Okay.”

‘He’s so cute, Yep, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you’

(A/N Krad isn’t gay [yet] he just enjoying toying with people’s emotion. But he hates fangirls with a passion)