D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Stratford upon Avon ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN D.N.ANGEL if I did I wouldn’t be writing fanfics now would I.

I hope their are no errors. Jessica will surely bitch about them.

Ch.2 Stratford upon Avon

 

Krad shuffled his papers and stuck them in his folder he then looked up to see Daisuke staring nervously at him. “So this unit is Shakespeare?”.

“Yes.”.

“Well let’s start off with the basics to see where you are.”.

~50 mins later~

“Where was Shakespeare born?” Krad mumbled with an annoyed look on his face.

Daisuke thought hard “Umm... Germany?”.

“No, Stratford upon Avon,... What destroyed the Globe Theatre?”.

“Umm... an earthquake?”.

“No a fire” Krad snapped hastily “Where did Shakespeare die?”.

Daisuke perked up “Ooh I know... Russia!”.

“NO you idiot STRATFORD UPON AVON!”.

“Oh I knew that...”.

“No you didn’t, you didn’t answer any of them right. You’re worse off than I thought. You don’t know anything!”.

Tears collected in Daisuke’s eyes, he whimpered softly and lowered his head. Krad could immediately see how upset the boy was. “Are you that affected by what I say?”. Krad was shocked he had never cared when he made other people cry, and yet Daisuke began to cry and he felt as if something was gnawing at his soul. The pain in his heart sharpened. He began to choke up as he started to speak “Please don’t cry, you really need to have more confidence. You’re so cute, I’m pretty sure you can get away with just about anything. You should get angry, flirt a little, break a few hearts, bitch when something doesn't go your way you don’t have to be so modest. There’s no way you’re that innocent.” Daisuke’s heart fluttered he looked up at Krad. Daisuke was shocked he thought he was cute. Daisuke stared into Krad’s yellow eyes and blushed.

“You know what Daisuke go on home” Krad smiled at Daisuke “ we’ll try again tomorrow okay?”.

“Oh...Okay see you tomorrow.”. Daisuke felt all warm and happy all of a sudden. ‘ Krad is so beautiful and kind.’ Daisuke thought happily as he ran home he longed to see him smile again.

Krad started his car and sighed ‘such innocence’ he thought. he pictured Daisuke naked in bed covered in rose petals looking up at him innocently begging to be fucked. ‘OH GOD.’ Krad thought furiously as he tried to push the image out of his head. Where the hell did that come from he muttered to himself as he pulled out of the school parking lot.

 

This was a short chapter I think one more chapter until two yummy lemons. Bear with me I’m just learning how to write romance novel like lemons rather than hardcore. Wish me luck.