D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Krad in Denial ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: don’t own it, ain’t making no money off of it

Black: I’m bored

Krad: No your ass is just lazy

(Turns into bitchy inner being/demon Blair)

Black/Blair: Look BITCH don’t be an ass. Maybe I should castrate you and then you won’t be able to bang Daisuke

(Daisuke now wakes up)

Daisuke: don’t make her mad she’ll postpone our lemon

Krad:NOOOOOO

(Satoshi walks into room)

Satoshi: What’s with all this noise

(Dark wakes up)

Dark: hello Satoshi (Dark stares at Satoshi while licking lips)

Black/Blair: Oh yeah I forgot Satoshi you and Dark are now a pairing in this story

Dark: (singing) LEMONS LEMONS LEMONS

Satoshi: Lies they’re all lies I tell you

(Gaara wakes up)

Gaara: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Everyone: This isn’t your story!!!!

(Gaara/ Shukaku tries to eat Krad)

Black/Blair: Baka, they’re not food spit them out!

Black/Blair: yeah whatever on with the story

I’m sorry to all my friends who have already read the original chapter for this but it wasn’t flowing like I wanted it to. Maybe I’ll post it as a recap or something. If you don’t like Harada bashing don’t flame me I just needed a bunch of crazyass fangirls.

Chapter 3 : Krad in Denial

It was 4th period for Krad which was Sports Conditioning. Today was the day that sports conditioning and the track team shared the running track (whatever it’s called). Unfortunately The cheerleaders and the lacrosse team where practicing there too.

“Oi, Krad” Risa called, her voice thick and syrupy like disgusting cough medicine.

“Damn, why do I always have to run into that slut” Krad groaned. He ducked out the back exit of the school and sped toward the track.

“Hey Krad, who ya running from?” Dark questioned with a smug grin on his face. Krad grabbed Dark.

“Shutup you dumbass! The Queen of the sluts is coming this way!”.

Yeah, well there is the Queen of bitches.” Dark pointed up ahead.

“DARK YOU STUPID USURATONKACHI” Riku screamed stomping towards them. Krad and Dark looked at each other then at the sisters, then in the nick of time Daisuke walked up and said “Hey guys what are you...”

“Hey look it’s Daisuke, he’s so kawaii.” Risa squealed

(A/N Risa loves any hot guy she lays eyes on but in this story we will focus mainly on Dark, Krad, Dai, and Sato)

“You can’t have everything Risa, back off!” Riku whined

“Sorry Niwa, we’ll see you later” Krad yelled as he and Dark headed towards the track and field. Krad was quite worried about Daisuke and all of a sudden he felt angry at the two girls who were now mauling him. He was so naive and innocent it pissed him off to see the two run all over him like that. He noticed that everyday Risa and Riku would compete with each other to see who had more influence over him by making run ridiculous errands. ‘Those bitches don’t deserve Daisuke.’ Krad thought furiously but what confused him the most was why he cared all of a sudden. He hadn’t paid that boy one bit of attention until now. Dark chuckled as he read Krad's face. The two had been so close yet people couldn’t tell if they were friends or rivals. To Dark, Krad was a brother though they seemed to always annoy the crap out of each other they could always relate to each other.

“Niwa Daisuke, hmm he kinda cute. I didn’t know you went for the chaste ones.”.

“Shutup Dark” Krad snapped angry that his emotions were so obvious.

“Don’t deny your feelings there’s nothing wrong with liking a guy.”.

“Dark, of course you wouldn’t mind, you’re gay.”.

“No, I’m bi. Besides you never liked girls. Don’t worry about him he’ll make the perfect little uke, his little blue haired friends is pretty cute too.”.

Krad watched as the bluenette gave an icy glare to the girls, who released Daisuke and fled. “He reminds me of a certain someone.” Dark mused.

“Shutup you dumbass let’s go.”. Dark rolled his eyes and laughed.

~”You really need to defend yourself or you’ll find yourself tied up and raped one day.” Satoshi stated helping Daisuke get up (A/N: LOL yeah but you can’t rape the willing. DaisukexKrad, KradxDaisuke, kukuku). “If you can’t retaliate pull a Takeshi and say you’re gay.”. (A/N That did not stop the yaoi fangirls from chasing him around).

~The coach of the track team and the S.C. teacher were bragging about their best runners and so it was decided that they would see who’s student was the fastest runner.

~at the starting line~

The S.C. teacher stared at Daisuke and snorted “this little runt beat won’t beat Krad”. The coach of the rolled his eyes and muttered “What the boy lacks in size he makes up for in speed and agility.

The whistle blew and they both took off. Daisuke started off slow and Krad began to get began to get bigheaded.

‘This will be a piece a cake.’ he thought smugly as rounded the last corner. Then suddenly a red flash flew by him. ‘What the hell was that!’. Krad looked behind him to see that Daisuke was no longer there. He peered ahead only to see that Daisuke had already at the finished. Krad smiled the boy was full of surprises. While the S.C. teacher was busy fuming Krad confronted Daisuke about how fast he could run.

Daisuke smiled nervously at Krad “well I’m almost always late for school so I run”.

“Daisuke you show off you just had to beat Krad.” some fangirls whined .

“He beat me because he can run faster than me.” Krad snarled wanting murder them all for ganging up on Daisuke.

~In the locker room~

Krad was daydreaming about ripping the arms off of Risa when he noticed Daisuke. He watched as Daisuke slowly pulled off his shirt. He ran his eyes down the boys body drooling at the sight of his porcelain skin, the skin he longed to run his fingers over. Krad felt a nosebleed coming on so he headed towards the shower.

~Daisuke felt Krad eyes on him. He felt a tingling in his groin. When he closed his eyes an image of a naked Krad with his hair down, his eyes half lidded in passion flashed through his mind. Daisuke let out a strangled moan and grabbed his thing and ran out of the locker room as fast as he could.

Gaara: Finally you’re finished now let’s go to bed

Black: One minute

Gaara: No, you said if spit out that deranged blonde guy you’d put out

(Black covers Gaara’s mouth)

Black: I’m so sorry you guys had to read that

(Gaara drags Black away to bedroom) XD

I know I know I have errors please don’t point them out my crazy Beta is for.