D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Gackt and stuff ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello and thank you for reading this far into my story. Next chapter will be the well anticipated LEMON WOOHOO

Excuse me My muses are blowing spitwads at the back of my head.

(turns around in chair and picks up scissors)

Black/Blair: Don’t worry guys these are really sharp so I won’t have a hard time cutting off your balls!

(They all run away)

Gaara: You are so evil

Black/Blair: Thank you

Gaara: You’re welcome

For all you who are you just dying to know...

Gaara: they aren't

Black: my xanga and myspace are BlackhoodieAFU but I don’t really update my myspace as much as I do my xanga plus it more purtiful.

Gaara: cuz I’m on it

Black: of course and my yaoi pics

This chapter is dedicated to Gackt. Who’s like Mega Hot and Mana too Mana’s pretty hot too. I mean they’re like prettier than girls. Guys go gay for Gackt. DUDE that’s like a tongue twister.

Any way on with the story

Chapter4:Gackt and Stuff

Daisuke met Krad outside in the parking lot

“We’ll go to my house since the library is closed” Krad said fishing in his pocket for his keys.

Daisuke turned around tom stare at Krad’s Lamborghini

“You must pay a lot for gas.”.

“It’s electric because gas causes air pollution...”. Daisuke smiled. “and it costs to much”. Krad found his keys and proceeded to open his car door. Daisuke smiled to himself as he climbed into Krad’s car ‘he really is a nice person.’. Daisuke thought. Krad turned on his car as “Sayonara” blasted out of stereo. He blushed and quickly turned it off. Daisuke stared at Krad in disbelief.

“You like Gackt!” he stammered.

“Dark got me hooked on him , okay!”.

Daisuke grinned “I like him to!”. Krad looked at Daisuke and his face softened and he turned it back on. ~The ride to Krad's house surprisingly relaxing. Daisuke was so busy having fun talking to Krad he didn’t even notice as they drove the long driveway to the mansion.

“We’re here”. Daisuke looked out of the window to see Krad’s house and nearly had a heart attack.”.

“I had no idea it was this big.” Daisuke exclaimed blown away from the size of the mansion.

“We only use half of it because the other part is old and under construction. There used to be bunch of wholes on the roof so after it rained it would get moldy.”. As they walked into the house saw that even though it was pretty the house was quite lonely

~“Alright we’ll study the flashcards” Krad said as he sat down. Yet during the whole neither of them seemed to be paying attention. The sexual tension between them was so incredibly strong the room started to heat up. Krad could barely contain himself. He had the strong urge to ravish the boy right on the spot. Daisuke wasn’t doing any better, dirty images kept popping up in his head, his palms grew sweaty and he began to fidget in his seat. Daisuke couldn’t take it anymore.

“Krad , w...where's the b...bathroom.” he managed to say.

“Take the stairs to the left corridor take a right then a left another left then a right.”.

“Left, right, left, left, right, okay I got it.” Daisuke confirmed as he hurriedly left the room. Krad sighed a sigh a relief ‘If he hadn’t left I’m pretty sure I’d have pounded him into the table’ he thought.

~20 mins later~

‘What the hell is wrong with Daisuke’ Krad thought as he wandered the halls trying to find the boy. “Either he hiding, taking a really long crap, or he’s lost. Knowing him he’s probably lost.” Krad muttered. Low behold Krad found Daisuke wandering around the old part of the mansion.

“This isn’t near the bathroom you know” Krad told Daisuke.

“I got lost on the way back.” Daisuke whined. Krad dropped his head his shoulders shook a strangled cry erupted from his lips. “Krad are you okay” Daisuke’s eyes widened in shock was something wrong with Krad. Krad could no longer contain himself he burst into a fit of laughter. Daisuke blushed and smiled meekly. Krad looked so happy as if he was sort of relieved.

“Daisuke you are so adorable, you really are, I’ve never met someone so... like you.”. Krad calmed himself down and straightened up he hadn’t had good laugh like that in years. Krad stiffened as a smell sifted into his nose.

“Hey Daisuke, I think you wandered into the moldy part of the house.”. Daisuke blushed .

“Oh yeah.”. Krad led Daisuke to the bathroom and handed him some towels.

“When you take off your clothes lay them outside so I can wash them.”.

~Daisuke ran the water, stripped off his clothes, layed outside the bathroom, and slipped into the bathtub which was quite spacey. Daisuke found himself become quite drowsy so he decided he take a little nap. So he settled down in the soothing water and drifted off.

 

There it is.

COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: WARMING UP

The well awaited LEMON.

You notice all my muses are guys. Funny Huh?

I have like 30 of them