D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Warming up ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Lemon, Lemon, lemon, lemon

Saw Brokeback Mountain. Not only was it boring but Heath Ledger should of been shot when he got the idea that he should mumble through the whole damn movie. Oh and we saw their goods too. When they were jumping off the waterfall. Jessica had a zoom in on her DVD player. That was nice.

Gaara just got back from his vacation and FINALS are over but they won’t give me my learner’s permit until I confirm my change of address. Those bitches. Any way I know you hentais want to get to the lemon so

ON WITH THE STORY There is a lot of errors in this chapter

Does any body actually read my A/N’s?

 

Chapter 5 Warming Up

It had been two hours since Daisuke took his bath and Krad was getting worried. He had been admiring the faint scent of strawberries on Daisuke’s clothes when he realized that Daisuke could have drowned. He rushed to the guest bathroom and held his breath as he slowly twisted the doorknob. He squeezed his eyes shut afraid to see what was inside. He opened his eyes and saw Daisuke laying there so went to check his pulse. Krad smiled as he saw the rise and fall of his chest. He looked so angelic sleeping Krad was tempted to watch him sleep but when he felt how cold the water was, he decided to wake him up

“Daisuke wake up.” Krad said while shaking him. Daisuke woke up slowly and stared into Krad’s beautiful golden eyes. Then finally realizing his situation he attempted to cover up his privates. Much to his dismay his muscles had stiffened and the effects of the cold water where sinking in.

“Don’t look at me.” Daisuke stammered.

“I’ve already seen you. We’re both guys, besides you’re quite large for your size (Height and weight).”. Daisuke began to hyperventilate. His face turned from pale pink to scarlet red. Krad chuckled and shook his head.

“Now don’t have an emotional overload on me.”. Krad leaned over to drained the water out of the tub. He then took a towel and wrapped it around Daisuke. He carried Daisuke took him to his room and laid him on his bed. Krad turned on his fireplace and headed to the door. “I’m going to call your mom and tell her you’re staying over”.

“You don’t need to, I’ll walk home.”.

“It’s too late.”.

“Well... okay.”.

Krad dialed Daisuke’s phone number and waited for someone to pick up on the other line.

“HELLO.” a girl with a singsong voice screamed into the phone. Holding his head Krad put the receiver back to his ear.

“H...hello I’m Daisuke’s tutor and I was calling to tell Ms. Niwa that her son would be staying over since it’s so late”

“What? Oh you must be one of Dai’s friends, one second I’ll tell Emiko.”. Krad waited as the phone was handed to someone else. Another woman picked up the phone.

“Hello?”.

“Oh hi I’m Daisuke’s tutor and I was calling to tell you that your son would be staying over since it’s so late.”.

“Okay but did he eat yet, is he being polite, he has extra clothes doesn’t he, should I give you an emergency number, please tell him to brush his teeth.”.

“Um...okay?”.

“Well bye bye.”. Krad stood there at listened to the dial tone.

‘Wow that was... different.”.

~ Daisuke watched as Krad came back into the room looking frazzled.

“My mom didn't say anything weird did she” Daisuke stammered nervously.

“No but is so family always so...bubbly?”.

“Oh Touwa must have picked up; yeah my family is pretty crazy.”.

“Can you move?”.

“A little.”. Krad nodded and pulled off his shirt and climbed onto the bed. He gathered Daisuke into his arms and held his cold naked body close to his warm one. Daisuke had seen Krad with his shirt off before and he was certainly well endowed but as Daisuke felt Krad’s skin against his he longed for more.

~Daisuke woke up and opened is eyes he looked down at Krad.

‘He’s so beautiful.’ Daisuke thought as e played with his ponytail. Daisuke froze as Krad stirred but he didn’t push him away. In fact he held Daisuke tighter. Daisuke shivered as he felt Krad’s breath on his neck.

“Krad.” Daisuke mumbled softly as Krad lifted his head an stared into Daisuke’s eyes. Krad’s lips hovered a breath from Daisuke’s as they sat there staring into each other's eyes not daring to speak. It was becoming very difficult to breath. Daisuke broke the silence. “Krad I think I should I get up.”. But his arms had wound around Krad, and his fingers were tangled in his hair. Their lips met, with a sound somewhere between a moan and a sigh Daisuke arched his back into Krad. They pulled apart only to catch their breath. Daisuke’s pulse beat so hard that it could bruise the flesh. Krad's eyes stayed on Daisuke’s as his hands moved slowly upward, fingertips sliding slowly over his thighs, hips, stopping to caress his hardening nipples. Daisuke shuddered again as he felt his desires being passed to Krad like a gift. Krad reared his head back the hunger slicing through him like a blade of silver. Daisuke saw his eyes were as dark as midnight, full of want and desire. Krad’s traveling hands teased Daisuke’s growing arousal. He purred softly enticing Krad to give him more. Loving yet possessive, it drew from him every nuance of thought. Krad’s eyes struggled to open as he blindly searched his night table for lube. When he found it he screwed it open and applied it at Daisuke’s entrance. Daisuke mewled as he felt Krad’s fingers inside him. He winced as Krad worked in a third finger and then cried out and begged for more as they struck the sensitive nerve deep inside him. Daisuke protested as Krad withdrew his fingers replacing them with his erection. Their fingers intertwined as Krad slowly entered him. Daisuke whimpered, his eyes squeezed shut holding back his tears. It was an uncomfortable feeling but he told Krad to keep going because even though it was painful he wanted to be even closer. Krad stopped at his hilt and waited for Daisuke to adjust. His body began to tingle. He beckoned Krad, rocking his hips to meet Krad’s. They started out slow the friction between them. Pure euphoria shot through his body as Krad struck his prostate. He writhe and clutched his shoulders wanting him to never stop. He gave him little time to think, where he took him was all dazzling speed and unspeakable pleasure. As Krad pounded his prostate he could think of nothing but his drugging kisses. The taste of him, hot and salty on his lips, cool and soothing on his tongue, drove him to the brink of reason. A touch, rough or gentle was accepted with sheer delight.

Wild to taste, crazed to make his blood pump hot again until he could hear Daisuke crying his name. They could no longer hold out. Krad drove himself inside his lover. He felt his strangled gasp against his ear, the sudden convulsive dig of his nails in his back form the orgasm he gave him. Krad braced over Daisuke, shaking his head until his vision cleared, until he could see his face, eyes half lidded with pleasure, lips parted trembling on each breath. They lay there listening to the others heartbeat. Krad murmured his confession of love in Daisuke’s ear as they both drifted off in each other's arms.

YAY I’m finished but don’t be sad I have 11 more chapters and three more lemons and a lot more smut. I’ll update soon. Chao