D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Dinner/Dessert ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

PLEASE READ THIS A/N or you might miss my lemon.

Hey people If you didn’t know I replaced my last chapter (chapter 5 author note) with the continuation of Chapter 4 Gackt and stuff , Chapter 5 Warmingup (theLemon)

I’m going to write three new fanfics: Naruto 1.(SasuNaru) and 2.(GaaraNaru) and Demon Diary 3.(EclipsexRaenef).

Raenef: YAY

Eclipse: (hiding tears of joy)

Gaara: WTF you’re putting me in one of your freaky stories

Naruto: (looks up from ramen) Huh

Sasuke:(glares at Gaara) He’s mine

Daisuke, Satoshi, Dark, Krad: THIS ISN’T YOUR STORY

Sasuke, Naruto: SHUTUP

Raenef: How dare you admonish me vermin

Eclipse: stupid creatures of light

Nothing really happens just a lemon/pineapple. For the people who already read my rough draft, I took out the sugar, it wasn’t working. I replaced it with chocolate (this is dedicated to my beta who requested I have chocolate).

Chapter6: Dinner Desert

ON WITH THE STORY

Krad and Daisuke waited until they were well rested. Then they cleaned up and headed to the dining room were dinner was already served. Daisuke gazed in awe at the dining room and the great feast set out before them.

“Wow, it’s like you have little elves.” he looked around the dining room, there were two tables, one long food table and another for eating decorated with a creamy Irish lace tablecloth.

“Eric will be glad to hear that. I usually don’t eat in here , but I told him someone other than Dark was coming over and from the look of things, he got excited.”. Krad grinned at Daisuke but then noticed the look of depression that had spread over his lover's face. ‘What’s wrong koi?”.

“It’s just that he went through all that trouble and I’m not even that hungry.”.

Krad laughed. “That’s okay it’ll just be leftover’s for lunch ...for now we’ll just have dessert, but what should we have?”. His eyes wandered to Daisuke and he smirked seductively. Daisuke shuddered when he felt Krad’s gave fall on him. Krad walked over to the food table and picked up a platter of strawberries. He placed it on the table and walked into the kitchen.

“And do you know what goes good with strawberries...?” Krad asked now walking back into the dining room with two cans of whipcream and a bottle of chocolate syrup. “Chocolate and whipcream.”. Daisuke shivered as he saw the look in Krad’s eyes. Setting the things down on the table he closed in on his lover licking his lips and then he paused as if suddenly thinking of a brilliant idea. He then turned his gaze back to the innocent redhead in front of him. “You know what I might just have you as my dessert.” he closed the gap between them and captured Daisuke’s soft lips.

Daisuke blushed but he couldn’t refuse, Krad was just so intoxicating. Krad abused the sensitive spot right below Daisuke’s right ear while he undid the buttons on his shirt. After taking off his clothes he picked up Daisuke and laid him on the table. He grabbed a can of whipcream and made a trail of whipcream from Daisuke’s neck to his groin and everything in between. Daisuke shivered in anticipation as Krad lapped up the cream never taking his eyes off Daisuke’s. Daisuke felt his breath against his flesh, he knew he was laying down but it was like he was floating. Floating, while Krad lazily savored him. As if he were a banquet be sampled at his lover’s whim.

After minutes of sweet torture Krad took a moment to look at the beautiful boy beneath him. His lips swollen and bruised, eyes heavy lidded he struggled to keep his eyes open as Krad rubbed circles on his inner thighs. Daisuke shuddered and gasped as Krad took the chocolate syrup and squeezed it over his tip letting some of the remnants run down the sides. He took him into his mouth swirling his tongue on the chocolate covered tip. Then Krad took in all of him running his tongue on the sides and then letting it slip further in his throat. Daisuke moaned as Krad slipped one slick finger inside of him and screamed when he angled his wrist to brush up against his prostate.

After repeating this a few more times Daisuke came his head thrown back, eyes glazed over, and unable to utter a coherent sentence. Daisuke was so wrapped up in his own pleasure he didn’t even notice or feel any pain while Krad was etching something into his back. Krad grinned he had marked his prey, there was no blood but a scar that would last for quite a while. Unable to hold back any longer Krad grabbed Daisuke and bent him over the table. Using whipcream instead of lube he entered Daisuke from behind in one swift movement. All gentleness was lost as Daisuke’s heat enveloped him. Yet Daisuke was way too far over the edge to give hoot about how gentle it was. His eyes glazed over as Krad hit his prostate.

“Krad I want more...more...more...more...Oh God.” Daisuke screamed as Krad wrapped his fingers over his shaft and pumped him to match their own rhythm. Daisuke cried out as he released and braced his body for another. Daisuke backed up into Krad pushing him even further inside him. Krad grasped the tablecloth as he shuddered and let go of his own orgasm.

They lay on the table desperately trying to catch their breath. It was then when Daisuke felt a sharp pain in his back. He reached behind him and felt...metal?! He pried out the fork that was embedded in his back and smiled sheepishly. Krad looked at the fork and tried his best to suppress his laughter. He gathered his lover into his arms and headed back to his room.

“Krad?” Krad looked down at Daisuke.

“Yeah?”.

“What do we about the table?”. Krad smiled at Daisuke.

“The maid will clean it, I don‘t think she‘ll mind.”.

“Really?”.

“Yeah now come we have to clean up” Krad replied as he turned on the shower.

Daisuke nodded and as he was about to get into he shower he checked his back for the fork mark. He looked in the mirror and froze as he saw a huge scar on his back. It stated “Property of Krad”. he stood for a minute staring at it and then with all the strength he could muster, he screamed “KRAD!”.

“I guess he saw it” Krad muttered to himself actually quite amused with the situation.

Please Read This:

OMG, Guys I love you all but I’m sad to say my Aunt is forcing me to go work at this bible camp all summer so I won’t be able to update as much. What’s even worse is that they don’t pay you it’s totally volunteer and it’s in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee the closest thing is Wal-Mart that’s 35 miles away. I won’t be able to work on my cosplay costumes for AWA (anime con) so I’m in deepshit I won’t be able to do all my costumes. OMG deprived from yaoi and anime for two months NOOOOOOOOOO. I’ll be leaving after June 10th so I’ll try to update as much as I can. I’ll try to update later every now and then when I find a computer I can hack into