D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Passing Lit ❯ Morning Aftermath ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 8

Hi it’s Yae , I’m not dead so please don’t kill me.

LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I HAVEN”T UPDATED IN A WHILE

Gaara: excuses

Yae: No No No, reasons

#1: Christian Camp

#2: Family finds Yaoi stash

#3: Grades below average

#4: Grounded for six months

#5: banned from ANIME/MANGA

#6: writers block

I’m cool now, though under almost constant surveillance

But I finally came up with a concept for this chapter. I’VE CHANGED MY WRITING STYLE (FOR THE BETTER). I DID THIS BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS RUSHING THEIR RELATIONSHIP A BIT. SO AFTER YOU FINISH ALL THE CHAPTERS YOU MIGHT WANNA GO BACK OVER THE FIRST SEVEN .

I’m not discriminating against Chris’ but most of the Chris’ I know are gay, act gay, or are emo. I’m dedicating this chapter to my crazed obsession with Miyavi. (drools on keyboard thinking about MYV)

Gaara: who is this Miyavi

(shows Gaara pic)

Gaara: Ugh how come they all look like chics

Yae: It’s Hot

Gaara: It’s Lesbian

Yae: Nuh uh

Gaara: what about Mana

Yae: Mana is a guy

Gaara: who looks like a girl

Yae: so

Gaara: would you do a girl that looks like Mana

Yae: Hell Yeah

Gaara: (stares) that’s lesbian

Yae: nope

Gaara: That would make you Bi

Yae: (brain meltdown) No I'm definitely straight

Gaara: definitely in denial

Yae: readers what do you think?

Gaara: she’s BISEXUAL

Yae: Oh I can change your mind about that

Gaara: What?

(Yae drags Gaara to bedroom)

CENSORED~CENSORED~CENSORED

On with the chapter

Gaara: FINALLY

Chapter 8 : Morning after

“KRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

Daisuke woke up out of his deep sleep and groggily opened his eyes to see a rather peeved old lady in a maids outfit.

“What the hell did you do to the tablecloth!” she yelled her voice echoing throughout the room. Just then memories of the night before flashed in Daisuke’s mind. Krad popped his head out of the bathroom and looked at the lady apologetically. Daisuke looked at Krad confused.

“You said it was okay” Daisuke whined afraid that the lady was going to attack him for what they had done to the tablecloth.

Krad smiled “ Well we can always buy a new one.”.

The old lady turned to Daisuke and smiled and said “who would this cute little guy be?”

Daisuke blushed sheepishly “I’m Daisuke umm...” .

Krad smirked “ I know he’s so cute it’s almost illegal”.

Daisuke froze he did not just say that ‘wait it is almost illegal, our relationship? if there even is one’.

“Anyway I’ll leave you two alone while I figure out how two take the stains out of this tablecloth” the lady replied as she left the room.

“Don’t mind Ms.Ren she’s got a bad case of bipolar disorder and Alzheimers she’ll forget it in a few minutes.”

“Oh well, hey what time is it?” Daisuke looked around the room for his stuff

“10:30, why?”

Daisuke jumped up only to feel a sharp pain jolt up his back “Oh my God have to call my mom she’ll freak if I don’t tell her I’m okay” he groaned as he slumped to the floor

“okay calm down, I‘ll get you the phone and some pain killers” Krad assured him rather worried.

He took the two pain killers as he listened to a gushy monologue about how much his

mother loved him and missed him. After limping to the bathroom, washing up and changing his clothes the painkillers started to kick in and he could get down the stairs no problems. Daisuke was just wondering how he would explain the mass of hickies, scratches and bite marks on his neck, back and chest when Krad met him at the bottom of the staircase. Seeing Krad , Daisuke blushed and averted his eyes to the marble tiles.

“What’s the matter, Daichan?” Krad knew Daisuke was unnerved about something.

“I’m fine” Daisuke muttered lying through his teeth. But then again Daisuke wasn’t entirely sure what was bothering him anyway. Yet it was forgotten as Krad pulled him in for soft and inviting kiss. The two were so immersed in each other they hadn't noticed someone watching their display. After a few heated minutes the person cleared his throat scaring the both of them. Daisuke meeped and shyly hid behind Krad.

“What the Hell do you want Chris!” Krad fumed at the man in front of him. Daisuke took a peek around krad to see a rather interesting person. This Chris person had a multicolored mohawk, unbelievably amethyst eyes, an insanely overdone tan, a mass of earrings, a nose ring, a lip gage, and a kiss the cook apron that had an arrow pointing to his lower region.Daisuke gaped at the blatantly gay chef standing before them.

“I told you not to wear that when guests are over”

“I thought you and your little boy toy wouldn’t mind, especially with that mess you made of the Irish linen tablecloth last night.”. An uncontrollable blush spread over his face as the events of the last night once again replayed in is mind.

“I’m so sorry” he blurted. He wished he could just die right then and there.

“Aww Krad I didn’t know you were a petafile”

“Shutup”

“He’s so cute, the perfect little uke”.

Noticing that Daisuke was getting even more uncomfortable Krad growled at Chris “Shutup and make me a damn omelette”

“Ooh touchy, touchy” Chris purred as he retreated back into the kitchen .

“Sorry about that Daisuke,Chris is really over the top all the time”

“It’s alright” another lie. Something bothering Daisuke and Krad was determined to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an akwardly silent breakfast they had an equally akward study session in which neither of them could concentrate. Krad looked over the reading comprehension materials given to Daisuke. It was some cheesy story about a girl reminsicing about her first date. That was it, maybe a little romance would make Daisuke open up to him .

“Hey Daisuke” Krad smiled at the daydreaming boy infront him.

“Daisuke!”. Daisuke jolted up out his seat. He looked around wondering how long had he be dozing off.

“Do you want to stay another night?”

“Umm sure but I’d have to get my clothes for tommorow”

“Good we’ll stop by your house on they way to La Madeleines’”

“La Madeleine? Don’t you need to be really important to go there.”

“My dad has connections

“Oh well...”

“Unless you want to go some where else for our date.”.

Daisuke gasped ’a date’ .

Krad smirked inwardly at the look on Daisuke’s face.

“You know there’s an art show and auction today you want to go there”. Daisuke’s smile immediately brightened Krad’s mood.

“I take that as a yes.” Krad mused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Sorry that it’s so short but I had to type this is in SECRET but the computer is in the livingroom. I’ll update the next chapter by friday kay.

Gaara: maybe she’s not gay but she’s totally bi

Yae: excuse me?!!

Gaara: Shukaku said it