D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Realm of Dreams ~ your own reality ❯ romantic memories ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

D.N.Angel

@ Niimura Yume

Disclaimer: Not mine, neither of those two (sadly) but the plot is…

A/N: this is the second (and last part). Maybe I will write some more sometime in the future, but don't count on it. I haven't written on this for a looong time already. But maybe, just maybe…….

Pt. 2 of Realm of Dreams

His muscles were tense, aching at every move.

So he was fast asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. Why did Dark have to do such a hard job, keeping him exhausted even days later?

“Admit it, thatâ€â"¢s why you love meâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â

He turned around, staring at the taller boy and smiled. “Donâ€â"¢t overdo it, Darkâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â

à ¢€œGomen ne, Dai-chan.â€Â That smile was in place and Daisuke already was drowning in those pools that were his eyes. Arms embraced him. He relaxed against a smooth chest.

/Funny, when had he gotten rid of his shirt?/

He heard melodic laughter from above and Darkâ€â"¢s deeper voice murmured seductively: “Since the moment you got rid of yoursâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â

Daisu ke was blushing furiously as he checked himself, now only in a pair of pants, neither shirt or socks on, similar to his older companion.

“No need to be embarrassed, Dai-chanâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â Dark tipped a finger underneath his chin, gently pushing his head up and brushing their lips together in a sweet kiss. “You ate strawberriesâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â he stated as they parted and Daisuke looked down like a child that had been caught stealing candies.

“Intoxicatingâ€&# 194;¦Ã¢€Â It was whispered into his ear but as he moved Dark suddenly pulled back.

“Wh-what?â€Â

Dark leaned away from him, wrinkling his nose and thenâ€Â¦ “A-A-A-ACHOOOâ€Â¦Ã& #162;€Â

Daisuke laughed when Dark looked back up at him, wiping his nose on the back of his hand. “Damn hairâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â he mumbled behind his hand.

“Ne, Dark, you know you love it.â€Â An evil smile spread on the redheadâ€â"¢s face and Dark glared at him before smiling back. Again he pulled the boy against his chest, pressing their lips together as he was pulled down to sit on grass, green and fresh, a big old oak tree on one side of them, a cliff before them. Upon checking he saw the sea crash against the rocks about 20 feet beneath them and he held on more tightly to the smaller form of his lover.

“Is this one of your ideas?â€Â he asked, because he knew he hadnâ€â"¢t thought of it. He had seen a lot but this was not one of the places he had been.

“Haiâ€Â¦& #195;¢€Â Daisuke leaned his head on Darkâ€â"¢s shoulder before he went on, looking out at the sea dreamily. “I was here once with my mother. We came here for the holidays. I loved this place. Iâ€â"¢m happy that we can do this, create our own world hereâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â the boy sighed. “I missed this placeâ€Â¦ and I wanted to share it with you. I always hid here from the training. Even in my holidays I had to work on my skills.â€Â

Dark pulled his love closer. “Thank you. Itâ€â"¢s beautiful.â€Â

Daisuke smiled up at him. “I hated training. I didnâ€â"¢t know what it was good for.â€Â

“Now you doâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â

Ã&# 162;€œHai, and Iâ€â"¢m glad I did. Now that you are hereâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â

à ¢€œIâ€â"¢m glad too that I found youâ€Â¦Ã¢€Â Dark felt warm, happy and content.

“Found? You didnâ€â"¢t really have a choice, ne?â€Â

“Thatà 62;€â"¢s true. And I had to stay with some of the Niwa line that I didnâ€â"¢t like at all. I hated them even. But that is different with you. I love you.â€Â

Daisuke smiled up at him. “I love you too.â€Â

Together they watched the sunset, Dark holding Daisuke but they both knew that soon they would have to face reality again, latest when the alarm clock went off.