D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Scandalous ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Advance 4:
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DN Angel.
 
Warnings: Nothing that hasn't already been said in the beginning.
 
A/N: Thank you to those people who reviewed the fanfic thus far, I really am glad that you took the time to leave a note even if it was just, “Great.” It's really appreciated, because at least I know that some people out there are reading this. Thank you so much guys; enjoy this chapter then!
 
“We won't be disturbed here, my Lord,” Cye quickly told the other as they sat down in the tiny clearing.
 
“It's all right,” Daisuke replied, sitting down and pretending not to notice the anxious look on the other's face. “You can call me Daisuke, you know,” he told the other cheerfully.
 
Cye blinked and then sighed. Daisuke obviously didn't know much about the little, unconscious gestures that could easily lead to a scandal or his downfall. “My Lord,” he said firmly, ignoring the disappointment in Daisuke's eyes. “What do you wish to discuss?”
 
Daisuke took a deep breath, still unsure of how to proceed. In a bid for time, he told the other, “You mustn't tell anyone else of this,” he softly said. Cye immediately nodded, intending to serve his lord in any way possible.
 
“I…I don't know what's wrong with me,” Daisuke finally said after what seemed like an eternity to both of them. Cye frowned lightly.
 
“What do you mean, my Lord?”
 
“I don't know what to do,” the other whispered. “I don't know what Dark-Lord Mousy-wants from me! He says things that he shouldn't say, and behaves as though he is courting me, although in a most distressing fashion. He keeps…touching me…and it's uncomfortable,” he continued. All the things he'd longed to say ever since Dark came burst out of him as he poured his heart out to his glaive trainer. Cye inwardly winced as he heard Daisuke's tale, now knowing for sure that the older lord had set his sights on his student.
 
The Torrent Knight let Daisuke talk, showing through his body language that he was listening. When Daisuke finally stopped and leaned against a tree in exasperation, Cye carefully ventured to say something. “My Lord,” he said softly, “May…may I offer you a piece of advice?”
 
Daisuke looked at his trainer hopefully. “I was hoping you could offer me some help,” he softly said. The other man smiled cheerfully.
 
“Oh, all right then,” he laughed. Then his expression turned serious. “Be careful with Dark.”
 
The crimson-eyed lord blinked. “Uh…I'm sorry…but I think I figured that much out for myself,” he couldn't help saying. Sometimes, Sir Mouri's habit of stating the obvious could be just a little too much.
 
“Oh no,” The other laughed, holding his hands up. “I'm just reminding you, my Lord. You should also try to stay with other people; I'd be happy to let you stay over with one of us should Lord Mousy prove to be extremely persistent. If my Lord requires it, of course.” The pale knight turned pink, remembering just how the older man had talked to him. Indeed, whilst he already had a…lover of sorts, he had to admit that the purple-haired lord was very handsome.
 
Daisuke looked up at Cye shyly. “You mean I could stay over…at your quarters? Won't the others mind?” The Torrent Knight smiled cheerfully and shook his head, explaining that the others would not mind either, seeing as most of them had already met Dark, and agreed that he was not someone to be trusted.
 
“Daisuke,” Cye carefully asked, “Be careful that Viscount Mousy does not catch you alone. It would be a most…distressing situation. And if he molests you in any way, please tell me or one of the other Element Knights. We will gladly help you.” The redhead stared and then thanked the older man profusely, even going so far as to hug the other.
 
The young lord hesitated for a moment before looking up shyly at Cye. “Um, Sir Mouri,” he carefully asked. “Would it be all right if…if I just stayed on the training ranges with you then? I mean, you're not obliged to let me, you can say if you're busy,” he quickly added, “but…it's just that it'd be safer around you, I think.” At first, the knight was tempted to say no, for fear of incurring the wrath of Daisuke's father, but then he slowly nodded. The look on that innocent face was just too irresistible, and besides, Lord Niwa would be even angrier should Daisuke fall prey to Viscount Mousy's advances.
 
Dark:
 
Dark sighed once more and rolled out of bed, ignoring the pale figure beside him. He delicately picked his way to the small enclosed space, normally used for bathing, and carefully cleaned himself of the sweat. A rustling of sheets told him that his partner was now awake and he smiled at the memory of exploring that smooth skin. Hopefully this would allow him to get through the protective barrier that the Element Knights had formed around Daisuke. “Rowen,” he called lightly. “Would you like to join me?” Through the thin screens that covered his frame, he could see the blue-haired man's silhouette moving hastily, obviously picking up clothes and armour. Dark walked out, smirking at the image he knew. “Won't you stay a little longer, sweet knight?” He purred as he stalked over to the other. Five minutes later, he was once more on the bed with a whimpering lapful of Strata.
 
Rowen stared at the walls, the paintings and furnishings of the room mocking him. He was all too aware of the warmth behind him, and who the source of that warmth was. He knew that he was in trouble now; the manipulative viscount had managed to bed him within the first two hours of their meeting. He swallowed hard, not knowing what to think anymore. What if the others thought he was betraying them? What if they rejected him and cursed him, like some of the people back home had done when they saw his hair? Biting back a sob-boys didn't cry, much less knights-he slowly moved through the castle, back to the training grounds. He prayed fervently that the others would not ask about where he had been for the better part of the afternoon.
 
The purple-haired aristocrat watched the Strata Knight leave his quarters, smiling a little at the other's obvious distress. He knew that it would only be a matter of time before the other crumbled and Daisuke came to his arms, probably with the notion of saving his knight. Now, all that was left to do was hope that he did not receive a summons from the old man to return home, for he knew that the Niwa clan would not mind him staying for a little longer in their castle.
 
Daisuke:
 
Daisuke sighed as he pulled off his clothes and changed into his nightshirt. He wondered briefly where the viscount had disappeared off to; he was conspicuously absent at dinner tonight. Although Daisuke would not miss the man, he was concerned that the other might have met with some misfortune, perhaps whilst out riding or whatever he did to while away the hours in the castle. Shrugging the thought off, Daisuke slid into sleep. After all, what business was it of his if the man wanted to spend the night in his chambers?
 
Next morning:
 
The sound of well-crafted silverware and pewter hitting the cold, unyielding stone floors in Castle Shadow echoed through the entire building, a serving maid's distraught gasp following shortly after. Dark rolled over in bed and cursed the infernal racket that the rest of the servants raised, some reprimanding the miscreant and others cleaning the mess up. The cacophony of voices and footsteps continued for a little longer before slowly dying down, much to the viscount's relief, but he found that he could no longer sleep any more. Letting out a string of colourful curses, not all of them Aeylvenian, he crawled out of the warm comfort of his bed and headed for the bathing area, shivering all the while.
 
Daisuke shot up out of bed with fright as soon as the sound of falling silverware reached his ears. Sighing as he realized what the source of the noise was, he hoped for the hapless servant's sake that nothing was broken, and returned to sleep. After all, he had stayed up later than usual, talking to the Element Knights. Although they were supposed to be his bodyguards, assigned to him from birth, he had never realized just how little he knew about them. Luckily, all of them seemed to look upon him as a younger brother immediately, and Kento and Ryo had immediately taken to calling him `Daisuke' upon hearing of his preference for the use of his birth name. However, both Sage and Cye insisted on called him, `My Lord', something that Daisuke wished he could change. After all, it wasn't as though anyone ever called him by that title save for the servants he didn't talk to on a regular basis. Wincing at the brightness of the sun outside; he knew he would be soon late for breakfast; he rushed over to the basin in the corner and hastily washed himself.
 
“Good morning, Lord Niwa.” Daisuke froze at the warm, almost too intimate tone in those few words.
 
“Good morning, Lord Mousy,” he politely replied, smiling at the other. The purple-haired lord's eyes flickered darkly for a moment before the man shut his eyes, an enigmatic smile playing around the corners of his mouth. Before Daisuke could do or say anything to the contrary, the man gently lifted his hand to his lips and kissed it. The crimson-eyed teen blushed, so stunned that he allowed himself to be led into the dining hall like a lady. He even missed the giggles and infuriating smiles of the servants as they passed by.
 
Pulling out a chair for Daisuke, Dark smirked to himself as the other sat down distractedly. Seating himself next to the other and noting that Lord Kosuke was only present in body and not mind, the amethyst-eyed viscount leaned over to whisper softly into Daisuke's ear. “Daisuke,” he chided the other softly, “how many times have I told you? Call me Dark,” he purred, dragging his tongue up the side of the younger man's ear before pulling back.
 
The redheaded young lord's fists clenched in his lap, but he was unable to do anything for fear of attracting attention. Settling for what he felt to be a particularly venomous glare at the man beside him, Daisuke shoveled a large forkful of ham into his mouth. He forced himself to ignore Viscount Mousy's actions, even when the man went so far as to placing one hand on his lap. The teenager nearly choked at this point, but with an extraordinary display of will forced the food to slide down his gullet, taking a hasty swig of wine to chase the lump down.
 
Daisuke mournfully reflected that perhaps stuffing himself into silence was probably not the wisest course of action as he swallowed hard and tried to dodge Sir Mouri's yari at the same time. His breakfast sat like some large, painful lump in his gut, jumping around every time he moved. The Torrent Knight sighed as he `stabbed' Daisuke for the fifth time in three minutes and lowered his weapon. “You can't continue like this, my Lord,” he lectured the other sternly. He walked over to the fence and placed his trident against one of the posts before walking back towards Daisuke. “We will train in unarmed combat today, then,” he continued. The redhead was once more tempted to burst into tears at the disappointment in his trainer's voice.
 
Dark wandered through the castle grounds, stopping to admire the plants here and there. The lilies in particular caught his eye, their unique purple colour revealing that they were from Roshin. Amarkisan Lilies, the viscount thought. The most expensive species, and the hardest to grow. He smiled wryly as he remembered that lilies were also a symbol of purity, and made a mental note to pluck a few of them after his stay here. After all, he was certainly taking purity away with him.
 
Daisuke did not, much to Dark's disappointment, appear all day. The young lord had obviously concealed himself somewhere safe, somewhere Dark would not think to look. However, being well-versed in the art of hiding himself, the purple-haired lord noble was able to track the object of his affections down; namely, in the hay loft. Interestingly enough, the stablemen merely gave him knowing smirks before returning to take care of the castle's beasts of burden.
 
As expected, his prey was wedged comfortably into a corner of the loft, the reds and browns of his clothing standing out from the golden straw. His book bag lay next to him, thick tomes spilling out of its gaping mouth. Daisuke was scribbling something down on a piece of parchment, obviously concentrating on his work. Smirking, the amethyst-eyed lord let his shadow fall over the other and waited for a response.
 
Ruby eyes looked up, then widened in dismay and shock. “L-Lord Mousy,” he choked out, one hand coming up to gently rest over his heart.
 
“Shh,” he hushed the other. “Miss me?”
 
Daisuke's eyes widened in indignation and he would have let out a startled squawk had the other not swiftly leaned down and pressed their lips together. As it was, he let the sound out into Dark's mouth, the older viscount swallowing the sound. The lord tried to squirm away, but he was firmly pinned down by the other's larger weight and strength, and all he could do was lie there in shock as the other's tongue explored his mouth. Surprisingly, it felt…good, especially when Dark ran his hands up and down his sides in large circles, rubbing gently as though to calm him. The other finally pulled away, breathing hard, eyes glowing in the dimly-lit loft.
 
“Come now, pretty Daisuke,” he whispered, leaning down harder on the other when he tried to get away, “It's no fun playing by myself.” His voice was husky, the younger one noted, turning his head away to try and bury it in the prickly hay beneath him. His book was pressed uncomfortably between their bodies, the cover digging into his ribs, whilst he was sure that the parchment he'd been using was squashed into a crumpled ball somewhere. He swallowed hard, desperately trying to form words that wouldn't come out.
 
As though taking his silence for an answer, Dark leaned over and began to lap at his jaw line, nipping and suckling playfully. I won't say anything, Daisuke promised himself desperately. I'll wait until he's off guard, then…he didn't know exactly what he was waiting for, but he hoped that the opportunity would come soon However, all thoughts of leaving flew out of the proverbial window as Dark latched onto his pulse point and began to suckle at it vigorously. Daisuke jerked up in response, whimpering softly and hastily clapping a hand over his own mouth once he realized the sound he'd made.
 
Just as he was starting to feel hot all over, the other pulled away, smirking. Daisuke could see the smug, satisfied expression on Viscount Mousy's face as the man licked his lips slowly and deliberately, one long-fingered hand trailing down his neck to gently caress himself. The other gasped, red eyes wide, then hastily bolted. As Daisuke shot past the two stable hands, running hard to a place he didn't know. Up in the loft, Dark smiled and looked at the forgotten books, one with its cover dented. Picking them all up, he sauntered out casually, winking at the stable hands as though to imply that he had gotten what he wanted. In a way, he had. Life was good, Dark decided. He was bedding one of Lord Niwa's bodyguards, and Lord Niwa himself was certainly starting to crumble. He shuddered in pleasure at the mere thought of all the things he could teach the younger man about carnal pleasure. His dear friend Count Maxwell would be so jealous; he'd certainly praised the youngling's beauty to the heavens above. The last he'd heard, Sir Yuy had been bedridden for three days after the party, due to a `sudden ailment of the body'.
 
Daisuke bolted past the training fields, past the library, past the room that commanded a full view of the hills and forest that he liked to sit in when he needed to think. He rushed into his room and slammed the door, panting for breath, eyes wide. A trembling hand slowly reached up to gently touch the spot Lord Mousy had enjoyed laving at so much and a small whine burst forth from his lips as he sank to the ground, trembling. What have I done?
 
At dinner:
 
He wanted to laugh at the flustered look on Daisuke's face, and the way the other made sure he was at least five feet away from him at all times. He loved the way the other kept looking at him as though he were a particularly dangerous animal, and he loved the look of uncertainty tinted with a miniscule spark of lust in his prey's eyes. The crowning glory of it all, though, was that the man sported a very large, very visible mark on his pulse point; a mark of his day's…activities. Dark smiled sweetly and ran his pale fingers over the identical spot on his own neck, smirking at the redhead who promptly blushed and turned away.
 
The meal passed with Daisuke in a constant state of tension. He was so wound up by the other's mere presence that, in fact, he managed to spill the contents of his goblet over his father's documents; a deed that earned him a fearsome glare and a growl from the usually mild-tempered man. Frightened and embarrassed, the redhead fled to the relative safety of his rooms, fervently praying for deliverance from this torture.
 
“Lord Mousy, is there something wrong?” Dark's smile slid greasily off his face, but he quickly regained his composure.
 
“No, my Lord,” he replied respectfully.
 
Dark eyes regarded him sternly and finally the other man murmured, “Fine,” before returning to his papers within minutes. The purple-haired viscount breathed out a quiet sigh of relief and focused on the meal, intending to finish eating so that he could go and bother Daisuke some more. He briefly wondered whether Lord Kosuke knew of his true intentions, but then dismissed the thought immediately. The man was oblivious to the world around him, and probably would not notice if a dragon landed on his castle.
 
Apparently any semblance of order during the evening meal disappeared as soon as Daisuke had left the room, for even when it was clear that Lord Kosuke had finished eating, he did not stand up and allow the others to leave, but instead continued to read his blasted papers at the table. Dark, not wishing to appear rude but wanting to leave, finally placed a hand on the other's arm. “Most gracious host,” he spoke as formally as possible, “By your leave, we,” he gestured at everyone else, “will leave the table.” Lord Kosuke started slightly and blushed before quickly standing up and rushing off. For a moment, Dark smirked as he imagined Daisuke in the same position someday, somewhere, with his wife screeching at him like some devil's harpy. Humming merrily, he too exited the Hall.
 
Daisuke:
 
The redhead curled further into the chair, snuggled up with one of his favourite books. Although it was written in an ancient form of Jhurian, he didn't find the characters difficult to read, thanks to Minamino's solid teaching skills. Immersed in a world where people sat in machines made of some sort of metal called `steel' and twisted a wheel to direct the whole contraption, he didn't hear the door open, and he certainly didn't feel the draught on his face until someone joined him…in the chair.
 
“Guess who?” The redhead scrambled away and turned surprised eyes on the wildly smirking heir to House Blackwing. The man smiled almost sweetly at the other, eyes glinting slightly, then leaned forward so that his head was nestled just below Daisuke's, but the lower part of his body was still on the arm of the chair. “Mm,” he purred lightly, “I'm surprised you didn't cover it up.”
 
“Wha…”
 
“This,” Dark traced the mark he'd made earlier in the after, only to have his hand slapped away and feel small hands pushing at him. The other pulled back as much as he could to fix the amethyst-eyed lord with as much of a glare as he could muster up. Of course, he didn't know that he actually resembled a bristling kitten to the other.
 
Daisuke scowled, completely perplexed and frightened by the small part of his mind that replayed the incident in vivid painter's colours over and over again. “What are you talking about?” he asked snappishly. “There's nothing there.” To his confusion, the other burst out laughing, the vibrations moving not wholly unpleasantly across his chest.
 
“Oh, my,” the viscount gasped out between bouts of laughter. “Oh, heavens above…oh…”
 
As quick as a tiger, he sprang up and swept Daisuke into his arms. “Come, my delicious lordling,” he whispered huskily into the blushing redhead's ear. “Let me show you.”
 
That was how Daisuke found himself in the viscount's chambers, staring in horror at the mirror. I was walking around all this time…with this? Words failed him as he watched his now-trembling hand slowly move up to touch the mark. Worst of all, the only way to hide that area would be to wear an especially high-collared uniform; something akin to what the Royal Guards wore. Either that, or walk around in hot plate armour all day. “Don't you like it, beautiful Daisuke?” Dark whispered into his ear, a hand snaking up to cover his smaller one. “You didn't seem to mind the afternoon.”
 
With a muffled shriek, Daisuke bolted for the door, only to be pinned to a wall. He briefly wondered how the other managed to move so quickly before he felt hot lips over his mouth once more. He struggled, but for some reason his body only shifted slightly. Lord Mousy moaned hotly and pulled away briefly, only to return to lap at his lips repeatedly. Daisuke whimpered softly as nimble hands moved lightly down his sides, eyes flying open in shock briefly as the other's tongue slipped into his mouth. He didn't know what he was feeling; no book had ever described anything quite like this. At least, not the ones he'd read, and certainly not the ones Master Minamino had given him to study. He shifted against Dark's mouth, trying to emulate the other's actions with his own tongue. However, that buckle kept nudging against him and Daisuke reached down to shift it carefully, not even thinking of leaving now despite the wrongness of the whole situation. When his hand reached the buckle, though, Dark let out a heavy groan and pressed his tongue further in as though trying to penetrate his mouth even further.
 
The two broke away, gasping for air. During this `break', Daisuke's brain finally caught up with the situation and he stared in shock at where his hand was resting. The redhead's foot jerked up out of instinct as he retracted his hand, and he rushed out of the room, leaving a breathlessly cursing viscount crumpled up in a pained heap on the floor.
 
Ugh…I think I'm teetering on the edge of writing a bad smut scene (not lemon, just…not that great for younger readers). I really, really hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, (shamelessly begs) please do leave reviews, as they mean a lot to me. I don't mind if you give me constructive criticism, just no flames and then, `This is not a flame' at the bottom because those annoy me. Alternatively, you can also tell me how much you adore me and how you'll shower me with millions of reviews from now on because I've revolutionized your life…but we all know you're not going to do that anyway. So please, leave a review and I don't mind if you toss ideas at me; they're always welcome. Review please, and thanks for reading!