D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Sealing ❯ Another Begining ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter II:
Rika
 
Second Chapter yay!!^^
 
Rika's thoughts and narrating will be in Light Blue only this time I guess
 
Rika: I will be speaking mostly in thoughts and narrating, oh the point is I will be talking a lot.
 
DarkAlchemist: yeah she will so I take a break^^
 
: RING: RING: -CLICK- “What a nightmare.” The girl with long dark blue hair said. “Oh, time to go to school.” She jumped out of her bed into the shower and was out in 15 minutes. She put on a pink dress with a brown belt diagonally around her waist. She never liked the color pink but her foster mom was right she did look cute in pink but she still hated the color. “Ok let's get going.” She ran down the stairs picking up her school bag, and toast to eat on the way. My name is Suki, well now it is. My real name is Rika, my parents died a long time ago when I was still a young girl. I was taken in by Serena, that's my foster mom's name, and by Stanton, my foster dad. They are both nice people but the reason they adopted me is because I needed to find an Angel and set him free. Yeah what powers do I have? Well I don't know myself but my foster parents do. They say I have a different me inside, one that I don't know and they say or more the other me said I wouldn't remember anything when she was set free. Serena and Stanton move me from place to place when they sensed he's close. Serena has a power of her own and it's to be able to read minds, erase memories, and even put in new ones. Stanton has the power of darkness. Rika got to school and sat in her desk by the window waiting for her friend Sheila to come and to break the news to her. Sheila got in the class and interrupted Rika's thoughts when she spoke “Hey Suki!” Rika turned and saw Sheila coming. Sheila was wearing the school uniform and her raven color hair up in a pony tail. Sheila was really beautiful she could pass as a goddess if she wanted. “Oh hey so what's up?” said Rika. Note to self your temporarily name is Suki, next time pick a name that's related to yours. “The usual and you?” “Well same here except…” Riku didn't know whether to tell her or not so soon. “Except what?” asked Sheila curious now. “Well I'm moving away soon.” Sheila dropped her bag on the floor. “WHAT?!” she screamed that everybody turned. “Could you lower your voice a bit? I'll tell you everything.” I told her so she would calm down. “Ok so what's up with this moving thing?” “Well I have to because my dad is following his company and yeah.” “What do you mean and yeah? What about your testing?” “Well you know why I've been staying after school? I've been testing or finishing.” “So when is your big move going to happen?” “When I'm done, I guess until Thursday.” “Thursday so soon? We have to through you a farewell party at my house.” Sheila was a HUGE party girl, she goes out to every hot and big party there is and keeps great grades which by some miracle she just does. Her parents don't care when or where she goes as long as she keeps good grades and responsibilities. “Well I don't a party if that's ok with you?” Said Rika calmly. “Come on we should make the last of our days together. Sometimes I never want to be with her, I don't know why but it's just a natural feeling. “Sorry I'm packing. You should just Party all this time since the big Rave is tonight.” Rika said in a surprised tone. “Your right I need an outfit.” Sheila was rich and yet she never showed it, that much, she wore normal clothes in public but on special occasions she would ware dressy clothes and be rich like. I have to admit I get jealous. “Well we could spend the other days doing something.” Rika said to Sheila. : Ding: Dong: Ding: “Oh the bell I have to go to class see you Suki.” With that said Sheila went to her class. 1st period went fast, then 2nd period seemed to last forever and until lunch time I have a break. “Finally its lunch time.” Said Rika in an exhausting way. Everyone had little clicks at lunch time but Rika sat alone on her free will, she was independent and all boys all wanted to get her out on a date. Rika always refused that's why all boys wanted her, it was a game to them. Rika knew their game so every boy that came to her she rejected. *** At last school ended for everybody else except for Rika since she had testing. “Well I'm almost done so why not finish it now?” Rika finished her testing and headed home. Rika got home. “I'm home!” yelled Rika. “Oh good Rika we are leaving soon, I'm guessing tomorrow early in the morning.” Serena! Ugh well you should be glad I finished my testing early.” “Well pack up we already called the school.” “Hey do you think he's there?” asked Rika questionable. “Yeah Stanton sensed him.” “You sure this time? I mean we've been wrong before.” “Yeah, we could be wrong but we promised you that if we were we wouldn't move anymore, we would stay there.” “Ok I'll get the last of my packing done.” Riku ran up the stairs and packed everything away and in a couple of hours her stuff was ready. She picked up the phone and dialed Sheila's number. “Sheila here, j/k I'm not but leave a message and your phone number and I'll call you back.BEEP:”
“Sheila I'm moving already, so sorry I can't see you and say it but that's me. Well bye Sheila I hope we see each other soon.” Rika sighed. “Serena I'm packed so do I put my stuff in the car?” “Yeah we put all our stuff there.” Yeah with no help as usual. That's what I like about my foster parents they don't care for me so much they just use me for money or just for my gift. At least I could finally live in one place without moving do much. “There all done.” Rika was waiting for Serena to say if there ready to leave. Stanton appeared before us and we all left into the new life I would have. “So Suki, you remember your real name?” asking Serena in a joking mood. “Of course my name is Rika.” “Well you get to use your real name in the new town we are living in.” “That's great.” Rika replied happily. “Yeah that's good I can't remember each name we give you it would be nice to call you by your real name daughter.” “*gasp* I'm not your real daughter.” Said Rika in the verge of tears. “I would like you to think of us as your real parents, Rika.” Stanton said to her. “We love you as a real daughter.” Added Serena. “Yeah I know, and I think of you two as my real parents, I sometimes forget you're my foster parents. Maybe it's because I see you two as my real parents that I've never had.” Rika and her parents stayed quit the rest of the trip. Rika knew that they had a daughter before and were she was or is. Her name is Reya. Right now she would have been my sister or half-sister. Reya was killed by enemies of Stanton and Serena. Both tried so hard to protect her but they failed. At the verge of death Reya spoke and told them she would reincarnate into a young girls body. Stanton and Serena think that's me. I do think it is me because when I have black-outs I don't remember much except both of them happy. I'm glad I could be me and Reya be Reya. ***
Rika got to her new home in two days tops and started to unpack. Rika did sense something, something different about this place than any others. “Maybe at last I will be able to see this angle.” She said to the spring skies.
“Oh Rika I know you'll love it here.” Said Serena looking at the sky as well. “Yeah it's a fun place and beautiful too.” Added Stanton while taking out boxes. “Yeah I feel like it will be too.” Rika said smiling and taking a few of her boxes up her room.Rika finished all her packing and her room was awesome. She had a balcony, a Jacuzzi, and a walk in closet. Her room had her bed and furniture in already all she was missing were her posters and clothes and other stuff. Rika fell into her bed exausted. Then Serena yelled “Rika don't forget you have school tomorrow!” Rika got up and ran down the stairs. “What!! All ready?” “Yeah Stanton fixed it for you a couple of days before.” “Are you kidding?” “No I'm not be sure to thank Stanton.” “Oh I'll thank him later alright.” Rika prepared for school and then fell asleep. “Hopefully school will be fun.” Rika fell into a deep sleep after that.