Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ the collection of lemon fics ❯ sex apartment part one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

WARNING: LEMONS IN THIS CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Chapter one: SEX APARTMENT PART ONE
 
KANATA'S P.O.V.
 
As I walk back to my apartment I saw miyu standing outside her door I ask her why and she answered me “I am waiting for you”, I blush at what she said to me and ask her to go inside my room (they both live in an apartment and they were neighbors) she pushed me into the couch and started to kiss me from my lips trailing down to my collarbone, I quickly pushed her and ask her why did she do that, she answered me “because I love you and I don't want you to be other's property” and I was surprised by that, I told her that I love her and also we should just wait for the day we would get married but she insisted then she continued to kiss me and I followed the flow she grabbed my hands and we went to my bed and she began to undress her self then me. When the only thing left is our undergarments she quickly press her lips to me and her hands began to trail of to my boxers and I was surprised that her hands went inside my boxers and she began to grabbed my dick hard and pumped it, I told her that we should do this on bed not while standing and she agreed, she pushed me to my bed and she pulled out her bra and panty and she putted her pussy in front of my face and ordered me to licked it and god she began to moan and love every minutes of it the I flipped her and now I ordered her to have a dog sit but in a way that she is lying and I grabbed her pussy and put an index finger and told me “more kanata and fist me” what I did is I pulled of my boxers and fingered her again and put another until there was four inside and as I felt her cum into my hands I quickly pulled out causing her to moan and lick her cum and drink her juices in her pussy and put my dick into her she moaned louder and cry because it hurts I told her we should stop and she disagreed to me and told me to stay a little longer, then I went up and focused to her medium sized breast and began to sucked from it and I bite a little on her nipples and she began to rock her hips she told me to pull out and I did and she told me that to place my dick into her face as I lick her pussy because of her cums, damn she really taste good and I felt she grabbed my dick and put it into her mouth and began to suck it and bite it a little. Now both of us are exausted and then we fall asleep.
 
The next morning I found her still sleeping I saw the clock it's almost time for us to go to work she is my secretary in the office so I kissed her so she would wake up and she did she looked at the time and she hurriedly rushed to her clothes and to her room and said to me “see you later” and so we did my office is private and it was holiday so the rest of the workers are out so were peaceful and then she knocked on the door and brought me some coffe as she approach my table I ask her to closed the windows and door so no one would see us when she closed everything she sat on my table with wide legs apart, her underwear was visible and just only for me to see I ask her if she was not contented last night and she told me not yet so I ran my hands under her shirt and to her panty then inside it and placed an index finger to her and told me “are we going to have sex in you're apartment?”……….
 
 
To be continued on chapter 3 and chapter two will be for card captor sakura
 
Read and review pls.
 
If I wont be able to get 5 reviews then I wont continue it will be in a week.