Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ [Kanata X Miyu] : Wings of Heart ❯ Wings of Heart ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's a dark and rainy morning when Kanataand Miyuwoke up…
 
Kanata : It sure is raining heavily outside…
 
Miyu : Yep… I wonder, where's Wannya and Lou?
 
Miyuand Kanatalooked everywhere but they can't find Lounor Wannya
 
Miyu : Kanata… I'm getting worried…
 
Then they heard a faint voice coming from the guest room..
 
Voice : Miyu Kanata
 
Miyu (Runs to where the source is) : What is it! (opens the door).
 
Miyusees Wannyalooking depressed while Louis sleeping beside him..
 
Kanata : What is it Wannya?
 
Wannya : It's from planet Otto… they say that the rescue ship just past moon's orbit… so that must mean that they'll be here in a matter of days..
 
Kanataand Miyuboth looked shocked at what Wannyahas told them…
 
Miyu : That's … That's great news… (frowns as Kanata looks at her).
 
Wannya : But… what about Lou?..
 
Kanata (pats Wannya ) : Don't worry… we're just his parents here on earth…
 
Miyu (looks at Lou ) : Lou (kneels down beside Lou)
 
Louthen opens his eyes as he sees Miyulooking sad…
 
Lou : Mama? (flies towards her then hugs her like he usually does).
 
Miyu (holds her tears back) : Lou… I'm going to say something important to you okay? … Lou… you're going back home.. with your real mama and papa…
 
Lou : Mama… Papa.. ( Looks at Kanata and Miyu).
 
Kanata : We're not your real Papa and Mama… Lou
 
Lou : Mama! Papa!
 
Wannya : Please Lou… listen… the rescue ship has just passed moons orbit…
 
Lou : Mama… Papa… (remembers his real parent's smile) Daa!!
 
After a few commotion …
 
Kanata (walks outside with a book inhand) : I wonder where's that rescue ship …(looks at the cloudy sky).
 
After searching the sky for the rescue ship , Kanataturns his attention to Miyuwho is sitting alone on the front porch..
 
Kanata (sits beside her) : Hey Miyu
 
Miyu : Hi.. (looks down at the ground as she frowns).
 
Kanata (places his hand on her shoulder) : Don't worry Miyu… the rescue ship will take Lou back safely..
 
Miyu : But Kanata, I'm not worried about the ship… I… It's just …. I don't want Lou to leave..
 
Kanata : Now,Now, Miyu… we don't have the right to keep a baby that's not even ours.. in fact it's an alien..
 
Miyu : I don't care! I want Lou and Wannya to stay..
 
Kanata : I know how you feel Miyu… but we can't do those things.. we should accept it and move on..
 
Miyu : Kanata… (Looks at the ground as she curls her fist)
 
Kanata : Miyu? Are you alright..
 
Miyu : Ever since the day that I met you , Wannya and Lou . I had this feeling that I thought would last forever… I felt secured and happy, it's like I was morphing to a better me.. and I don't want that to end … I want to stay like this.. but if Wannya and Lou returns… I would… I would (she can't hold back the tears as it drops one by one ).
 
Kanata (pulls out his handkerchief) : Don't cry Miyu… I'm here… no matter what … we can't be separated… because you're my friend Miyu… I won't leave you…
 
Miyu : Kanata…(she stands up along with Kanata) .. The first time I met you… I thought to myself that you're a grumpy and mean … but as time goes by , My first impression of you changes… I know we argue about small things… (then Kanata interrupts)..
 
Kanata : Miyu… I alse felt the same way… I thought that you . Wannya and Lou are not a real family… I thought we just live together and that's that! But just like you said, as time goes by I felt this feeling that tells me that I don't want it to end..
 
Wannya : Kanata , Miyu… I don't know if we had survived if we haven't found this place… I'm thankful that we found you…
 
Lou : Mama papa!
 
Miyu(hugs Lou) : I…I don't want this to end..
 
Loufelt Miyu's warm embrace as he looks at Kanata.. at a glance Louknew that Miyuand Kanataare in love with each other… he understands how Kanatawas looking at Miyu, he also understood Miyu's true feelings towards Kanata, he knew that Miyucares for him and he also knew that MiyuREALLY loves Kanataas much as she loves her own parents..
 
Kanata (kneels down beside Miyu) : Lou… we're going to miss you a lot!
 
Loulooks into Kanata's eyes as he uses his powers to pull Kanatato Miyu.both of them fall on the gound..
 
Miyuis shocked to see Kanataon top of her..
 
Miyu (blushes) :Kanata Lou? Why did you do that Lou?
 
Lou : Mama… (holds Miyu's hand) Papa… (holds Kanata's hand then place them together)..
 
Kanataand Miyuboth blushed as they both looked into each other's eyes..
 
Miyu : Kanata… I…
 
Kanata :Miyu … I …
 
Loudrags Wannyaaway from the couple as he flies happily knowing what will happen next..
 
Miyu and Kanata : What?
 
 
Miyu : Well..
 
Kanata : What I'm trying to say is…
 
Miyu : I'm… (blushes)
 
Kanata : In love with you…
 
Miyuis surprised to hear Kanata's words… the words that she was about to say…
 
Miyu : Kanata?...
 
Kanatasmiles as he blushes looking at Miyu
 
Miyu (blushes) : Kanata… I… I love you !! (hugs him)..
 
Kanata : Same here Miyu
 
Later it was nightfall as the 4 of them waits for the ship to arrive…
 
Miyu (holding Kanata's hands) : I wonder what will happen to the 4 of us after 20 or 30 years?
 
Kanata : I don't know… but I hope that we can remember each other..
 
Miyu : You can count on me!
 
Wannya (points out a ship landing at the temple) : Hey! Look!!
 
The ship lands on the Saionji temple as the four of them watches what could possibly the rescue ship..
 
Miyu : This is it… ready Lou?
 
After a successful landing the ship opens it's pressurized door then a couple steps down..it was Lou's parents..
 
Lou (smiles as he flies away from Miyu and straight to his parents) MAMA!! PAPA!! HAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!
 
Mother : Lou.. my darling… (kisses him on the forehead)..
 
Father : Wannya! Great job! Thanks for taking care of our son..
 
Wannya : Don't thank me…thank them (points at Miyu and Kanata)..
 
Lou's parents walks to the couple..
 
Mother : Thank you so much… If it wasn't for you I think that our baby wouldn't have made it..
 
Father : You guys looks exactly like us…
 
Mother : Yah! I noticed that … so are you married?
 
Kanata : No mam! We are just teenagers ..
 
Miyu : Yeah! That's illegal..
 
Lou's mother just smiles at her then they all head back to the ship..
 
Wannya (standing at the ship's door) : Miyu , Kanata… I'll never forget you guys.. from the bottom of my heart.. till my dying day… You're always a part of my life…
 
Kanata : Wannya… just promise us to take care of Lou ok?
 
Wannya : You got that! (door closes).
 
Miyu (leans her head at Kanata's shoulder as they both watch the ship leaving) : By Lou… I'll never forget you…
 
Kanata (looks at Miyu) : Miyu?...
 
Miyu : Yes Kanata?
 
Kanatagrabs her hand then pulls her closer to him as he kisses her gently…
 
Kanata : That was for… umm…
 
Miyu (smiles at him) : You silly jerk! …hehehe…
 
The next day..
 
Kanata : Hurry up Miyu.. we're going to be late!
 
Miyu : I'm hurrying wait a minute..
 
Kanata (grabs his bag together with Miyu's) : Hurry up !
 
Miyu : Wait!!
 
Kanataand Miyuboth ran towards school hand in hand ... but unlike last time when they were stuck together ,this time as a real lovely couple…
 
Wannya's mini diary Kanata and Miyu actually confessed their true feeling with each other… I hope that after a few years they will still be a lovely couple… we've shared a lot of experiences… I got to taste some sweet dumplings.. Lou learned about life In a educational and Fun way… I'll never forget about them… The first time I saw Miyu and Kanata they would always argue about small things… but as time goes by they got to know each other and eventually fell in love… guess that's Love … Their Love from heart to heart is very unique it's like 2 wings namely Kanata and Miyu share a same heart that tells them to love each other thus calling it “Wings of Heart”
 
THE END…
 
Please send me some final reviews… if it reaches 100 I'll make another one!! (HEY JUST KIDDING) anyways, please tell me if u want another story ok?
 
[MIYUX KANATA] : WINGS OF HEART….
 
Characters:
 
Kanata Saionji
Miyu Kouzuki
Lou
Wannya
Christine Hanakomachi
Seiya Yaboshi
Riu Yaboshi
Aya Konishi
Nanami Tenchi
Miki Kouzuki
Yuu Kouzuki
Hosho Saionji
Mizuno-sensei
Durian
Guava
Kiwi
Momoka Hanakomachi
Mikan Yamamura [Mika Kawamura :p ]
Nozomu Hikarigaoka
Santa Kurosu
 
I WANT TO THANK THE READERSWHO READ MY FICS I ALSO WANT TO THANK MIKA KAWAMURA FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME ANIME SERIES!! WELL SEE YOU AGAIN!!! :p
 
 
 
-MIKA WANNABE-