Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! 2 ❯ Another start of a new beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'M BACK!!! You know, I was really eager to get started on this so I started it! Pretty good, huh? Well, read on!
 
“I'm going out!” 14-year-old Chelsea Saionji exclaimed before she exited the Sainami house. “Make sure you come back before dinner!” Bow-meow said. “Got it.” Chelsea replied. “Can I come too?” 9-year-old Lou Sainami asked. “Sure, why not?” Chelsea asked. Lou quickly placed on his shoes and he and Chelsea went off to explore Planet Otto.
 
Suddenly, Chelsea and Lou spotted a huge crowd. “What's happening?” Lou asked as he floated up the crowd to get a closer look. “I don't know.” Chelsea replied as she ran over to the crowd. Lou raised an eyebrow at Chelsea. Chelsea read Lou's mind and then she sighed.
 
“I told you. I don't really like to use my powers out in public.” Chelsea said. Lou just shrugged. “Hey, why are people coming here all of a sudden?” Chelsea asked a nearby person. “We finally got satellite 3D television to Planet Earth!” the person replied.
 
“WHAT???!!!” Chelsea asked then she floated up to get a closer look. “Hey, I thought you said-” Lou started to say. “Never mind what I said. I want to see what's happening!” Chelsea exclaimed as she nudged her head to the side to get a better look.
 
“Hello everyone! Today we are going to visit NASA and talk to Ms. Miyu Saionji who is going to go to see space for the first time!” the television exclaimed. Chelsea twitched. “What's wrong?” Lou asked. “Hey Lou, do you remember when you were just one-year-old?” Chelsea whispered to Lou. “Only a bit.” Lou replied.
 
“Hello Ms. Saionji! May we interview you before you go off to space?” “Sure!” “Alright, why has it been your dream to go off in space?” “Because I was inspired by Mr. Dumpling, Baby Lou, Chelsea, Lou's pet Pepo and my husband Kanata.” Chelsea smiled. `So she did marry my brother.' Chelsea thought happily.
 
“Hey, those people that Ms. Saionji talked about… She said our names!” Lou whispered to Chelsea, surprised. Suddenly, Bow-meow came up to Chelsea and Lou, panting. “I… Got… News… We… Have… Earth… Satellite… Television…” he said.
 
“Yay!” Chelsea exclaimed then she grabbed Lou from his collar, Bow-meow from his bowtie then she ran all the way home. She sat on the floor, got the remote and switched on the television.
 
“We've heard that you are the daughter of Ms. Miki Kouduki, the famous astronaut.” “Yes, I am. She also had dreams of being a famous astronaut and I'm happy that she achieved her dream.” “Well our last question is who are these Bow-meow, Lou, Pepo and Chelsea you speak of?”
 
“That's very classified information in my family.” “Well, thank you for having this conversation with us!” “You're welcome! Bye!” “Well, that's it! We hope you enjoyed our talk with Ms. Saionji! Anyway, our weather reports are that-” Chelsea smiled then switched off the TV.
 
“What's up?” Lou asked. “Huh?” Chelsea asked, surprised. “Well, you've been eager to watch TV and using your powers to do it, you have interest in this Saionji person and you pulled me and Bow-meow all the way here to watch TV.” Lou replied as he counted them off using his fingers.
 
Bow-meow heard everything that Lou said and he thought that it was time to tell Lou that he has been to earth once and had been raised by two teenagers. “Hey Lou-” Bow-meow started to say when Chelsea cut him off. “This will tell you all you want to know.” Chelsea said as she held up a video tape.
 
“Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed as he hopped into the room. “Hey Pepo! You're in this too!” Chelsea exclaimed as she inserted the videotape into the VCR. “Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed excitedly. Suddenly, the tape started playing.
 
Remember, if you're confused, that means you haven't read the first part yet. Anyway, please review!!!