Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! 2 ❯ What happened mostly ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thanks 4cherryblossoms for being the first (in five months) person (you are a person aren't you?) who reviewed me! Well, I'll just be patient and wait for the next reviews to come.
 
 
 
“We're home!” 6-year-old Chelsea Saionji, 14-year-old Miyu Kouduki and 15-year-old Kanata Saionji exclaimed as Chelsea opened the front door. “Mama! Papa!” 1-year-old Lou exclaimed as he flew over to Miyu and Kanata. “Hi, Lou!” Miyu exclaimed as she hugged Lou.
 
“My darling Lou!” a voice exclaimed from the long Saionji Temple stairs. “Mamo!” Lou exclaimed as he floated outside. “Hey look! Mamoka's here!” Chelsea exclaimed as she ran after Lou. “Miyu! Kanata! You're home!” Bow-meow exclaimed as he saw Miyu and Kanata when he exited the kitchen carrying a tray of food.
 
“Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed as he hopped on Bow-meow's head. “Hi, Bow-meow!” Miyu exclaimed. “Hey, what's for dinner?” Kanata asked. “Hi Lou! What do you want to play today?” Mamoka asked. “Awpane!” Lou exclaimed. “Hey guys!” two voices exclaimed from the Temple stairs.
 
“Yay! They're here!” Chelsea exclaimed. Soon, Marje and Marielle reached up the stairs, panting. “We… Got… The… Tape…” Marje panted as she held up a video camera. “Yay! You guys are the best!” Chelsea exclaimed as she got the video camera from Marje and Marielle.
 
Then Chelsea switched off the TV. “See? And if you want to see this from the beginning…” Chelsea said then she rewinded the tape.
 
 
 
“Come on Lou! Let's go for a walk!” Bow-meow exclaimed. “Ga!” Lou exclaimed happily as Bow-meow pushed him above the buildings. Suddenly, a small flying radio started flying up to them. “zzt… A wormholezzt… Is… coming so… zzzt hide!” the radio buzzed.
 
“Where is it right now?” Bow-meow asked the radio. “RIGHT HERE!!!” the radio replied as it got sucked in the wormhole. “No! I must take care of Lou!” Bow-meow exclaimed as he held on to Lou's trolley/UFO. But then, the force of the wormhole was too strong and Bow-meow shrank and got stuck on Lou's bib.
 
Then the UFO automatically closed and Lou and Bow-meow got sucked in.
 
 
 
Chelsea paused the tape. “Wow, how were you able to record that?” Bow-meow asked. “I also got sucked into a time-warp wormhole once during my sleep and then I was lucky enough that I brought my video camera.” Chelsea replied then she shrugged.
 
“I have a girlfriend?” Lou asked. “That' is three years older then you, yes.” Chelsea replied. “Yeah. She always came to visit you to play while Miyu and Kanata were at school.” Bow-meow added. “I wish I can go there again…” Lou said as he looked at the 3D picture in front of him. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.
 
“Oh Lou!” Your parents are home!” Bow-meow exclaimed as he ran out of the room. “Yay!” Lou exclaimed as he ran after Bow-meow. Pepo joyfully hopped after him. Chelsea smiled and followed the three of them. “Hi, Lou!” Mrs. Sainami exclaimed as she hugged Lou.
 
“How was your day?” Mr. Sainami asked. “Welcome home!” Bow-meow exclaimed. “Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed. Chelsea looked enviously at Lou. She only knew her dad but she was just 3-years-old that time. She was kidnapped by the Evil Gang, but when they became the Good Gang, they became Chelsea's legal guardians.
 
Chelsea's mother just gave birth to Chelsea but then she and Chelsea were sucked into a time-warp wormhole. Chelsea's mom managed to give Chelsea to 9-year-old Kanata before she was warped back to when Kanata was 3-years-old and died.
 
“Hey Chelsea, how was your day too?” Mr. Sainami asked. “It was fine. We got Earth Satellite TV and Lou saw Miyu on TV along with Pepo.” Chelsea replied. “Yeah! How come you didn't tell me I had other parents on earth too?” Lou asked his mother and father.
 
Mr. and Mrs. Sainami smiled. “Why don't you ask them for yourself?” Mr. Sainami asked. “Huh?!” Lou, Bow-meow and Chelsea asked, surprised. “Yes. It has been a long time since you saw the people who once took care of you.” Mrs. Sainami agreed.
 
“Really?” Chelsea asked, getting excited. Lou's parents nodded. “YES!!!” Chelsea exclaimed happily. “Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo agreed. “We get to see Miyu and Kanata again!” Bow-meow exclaimed happily. Lou looked worriedly at his parents. “What about you guys?” Lou asked. Lou's parents smiled.
 
“We knew that you will go back to earth sometime soon. That's why my company created this. It can be used for long distance links.” Mr. Sainami said as he handed Lou what looked like a small television screen with controls underneath.
 
“Thank you, thank you and thank you!” Chelsea exclaimed as she jumped up and down happily. “We also got you guys a spaceship. Chelsea, you know how to drive, right?” Mrs. Sainami asked. “Yup!” Chelsea exclaimed as she held up her Spaceship Drivers License.
 
“Good. The spaceship is outside. You may go any time you like.” Mr. Sainami said. “Yay!” Chelsea exclaimed then she ran outside, carrying Pepo. “Yay! I get to taste sweet dumplings, earth style!” Bow-meow exclaimed happily then he ran outside.
 
“Are you sure you guys will be okay?” Lou asked his parent. “Yes. We're fine here. It will be mean just to keep you to ourselves.” Mrs. Sainami replied. Then Lou's parents hugged their son and then pushed him outside. “Come on!” Chelsea exclaimed. She was already in the spaceship.
 
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Bow-meow exclaimed as he kept bowing a few inches from Lou's parent's feet. “Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed as he hopped happily. “Thanks from me too!” Chelsea shouted from the spaceship.
 
“Well, you four better get going. We already stocked up your spaceship.” Mr. Sainami said. Later… “BYE!!! SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!” Chelsea shouted out the window. “Get back in here.” Lou said as he pulled Chelsea's head back in the spaceship.
 
“I can't believe that I'm finally going home!” Chelsea exclaimed as she closed the window. “Home?” Lou asked curiously. “Chelsea was born on earth. She got into a kind of disease that every ten decades so that's why she is an alien, even though she was born from human parents.” Bow-meow explained.
 
“But still, I had to go with you guys so I won't give such a hard time to Miyu and Kanata.” Chelsea added. “So… You were born from humans but you're an alien…” Lou said slowly. “Yeah. I hope Pepo can remember earth. He loved eating there.” Chelsea smirked.
 
“Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed happily. Soon… “Space… A wonderful place. Full of joy, laughter and…” Chelsea sighed dreamily. “Stars?” Lou smirked. “Hey! Don't get mad at the things on my head!” Chelsea shouted angrily. Oh yeah. Chelsea wore pigtails and her pigtails had stars stuck on them.
 
As I recall, she wore them since my last story. Anyway… Bow-meow sighed and sweatdropped as he piloted the spaceship. 1 month… “Pepo! Stop eating all the food!” Chelsea whined. 2 months… “Can I please drive the spaceship? PUHLEEEZZZEEE?” Lou begged Chelsea. 3 months…
 
“Come on! All I see are planets, stars and… more stars! I hope we aren't going around in circles!” Lou whined. “Of course we are! Don't you pay attention that every planet we pass by is different?!” Chelsea exclaimed, frustrated.
 
“I wanna go home…” Lou muttered. Suddenly, the spaceship rocked violently. “WHAT WAS THAT???!!!” Chelsea, Lou and Bow-meow shouted. “Pepo! Pepo! Pepo!” Pepo exclaimed. Then the spaceship rocked again. “Space pirates!” Bow-meow shouted when he looked out the window.
 
“SPACE PIRATES???!!!” Lou and Chelsea asked as they flew over to Bow-meow. “Yeah! They are the ones doing this to the ship!” Bow-meow shouted. “Oh great!” Chelsea exclaimed angrily then she flew to the control room.
 
“Come on… Don't fail me now… Phooey! Jammed!” Chelsea exclaimed angrily as she slammed her fists on the controls. She opened the control system door and checked if the wires are connected to the correct places. “What?” Chelsea asked as she held up a jar of jam that was crammed in the control system.
 
“Pepo…” Chelsea muttered angrily as she placed the jar behind her and closed the control system box. She ran to the main controllers and checked if they worked. They worked. Chelsea managed to steer the spaceship away from the pirates.
 
Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow managed to balance themselves enough to go to the control room. “They're still behind us!” Chelsea whined. Bow-meow pressed a button and soon, the spaceship was in auto-pilot and flying through hyperspace.
 
“Phew…” Lou, Pepo and Chelsea sighed. Then Chelsea picked up the jar of jam. “Pepo, next time, don't leave your food in any other place besides the kitchen.” she said. Pepo sweatdropped. 1 month later… “Hey look! It's Planet Mail-order!” Bow-meow exclaimed as he pointed.
 
“Good! I wanna deliver something to Miyu and Kanata! Land!” Chelsea ordered. Soon… “Let's send them this!” Chelsea exclaimed as she held up a teddy bear. Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow agreed then they paid for it then sent it.
 
5 months later… “One more year until we reach earth!” Chelsea exclaimed. Lou groaned. “You know, you're really impatient.” Chelsea smirked. Bow-meow sensed a fight was about to start and was able to prevent it. Meanwhile, on earth…
 
There was a crash outside. “What was that?!” Miyu asked as she ran out. “Delivery to Mr. and Mrs. Saionji!” the mailman guy in the truck spaceship exclaimed. “Huh? We can't have ordered anything.” Kanata said as he came out after Miyu.
 
“You didn't! It was sent by a friend! Good day!” the mailman exclaimed after he unloaded the present then he blasted off. “Should we open it?” Miyu asked. “I guess we should.” Kanata said then he walked over to the present and removed the gigantic ribbon.
 
Then a gigantic teddy bear popped out the box. “Hey Miyu! Look at this!” Kanata said when he saw a piece of paper come out of the box. He got it and looked at it closely. “To Miyu and Kanata Saionji, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!!! Signed, Chelsea, Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo.” Kanata read.
 
His jaw dropped as Miyu started rushing over. “Do you think…” Kanata said slowly. “They might be coming back?” Miyu asked. Meanwhile, on the spaceship… “We're supposed to meet them next year or else you will be breaking your promise.” Chelsea said thoughtfully.
 
“Promise?” Lou asked. “We made a promise ten years ago that we'll open a time capsule ten years later.” Bow-meow explained. “A time capsule is a thing you store your most precious things and open than in a few years.” Chelsea explained.
 
“Wait… Got it.” Lou said after he got a nearby notebook and jotted down some notes. “Hey, let me see that!” Chelsea exclaimed as she grabbed the notebook from Lou. “Hey!” Lou shouted angrily as Chelsea scanned the pages.
 
“Cool! You can draw!” Chelsea exclaimed as she looked at the sketch of the Saionji Temple. Then she smirked at Lou. “You and Pepo watch my videos too much.” she said. Lou scowled. “Don't worry. You just have to deal with this for one more year.” Bow-meow whispered to Lou as he passed him to go to the laundry room.
 
The spaceship was rather a small place. There were only two bedrooms, one laundry room, one bathroom and a kitchen/dining room/control room/ living room. Chelsea gladly took one of the bedrooms. <FLASHBACK> “How come she can get a bedroom?” Lou pouted.
 
“I'm a girl idiot.” Chelsea said as she whacked the back of Lou's head. <END OF FLASHBACK> Lou complains a lot, Bow-meow helps with the spaceship hold chores, Pepo eats all the food and Chelsea keeps up her studying on space and earth studies.
 
She also has to do most of the driving. “Are we there yet?” Lou complained. “No.” Chelsea and Bow-meow replied. Silence. “Are we there now?” Lou asked. “No.” Chelsea and Bow-meow replied. Silence. “Are we there-” “NO!!!” Lou smirked.
 
Lou spent most of his time using his old UFO with Pepo. He always cooked up ideas on how to torment Chelsea and Bow-meow. Pepo was like his partner-in-crime. He usually agreed in Lou's ideas to see if they are good. “Now… What next?” Lou asked Pepo.
 
Pepo shrugged. Then he got an idea. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks. Lou laughed. “Do you have any ideas besides eating?” Lou asked. Pepo shook his head. Lou sighed. He already used the spider on the mirror trick, the sneaky soup bugs and the stuck to your chair prank. His brain was fresh out of good ideas.
 
Suddenly, he got an idea. “Genius.” He muttered as he wrote something down. He didn't realize that there was an angry 15-year-old girl, drenched with water from a prank Lou made, waiting right outside Lou's room, reading his mind and planning her revenge.
 
Later… Chelsea stored all her evil plots about overthrowing Lou in his pranks in her I-AM-GOING-TO-OVERTHROW-LOU journal or I.A.G.T.O.L. for short.
 
In her IAGTOL journal, there were things like fooling Lou to go into the room that he placed a bucket of worms on top of the door, swapping the soup bowls just in case Lou placed bugs in them, using one of the old inventions of Kiwi, Guava and Durian to create non-edible food for Pepo to eat so he won't steal everything in the fridge and so on and so forth.
 
Well, all these things drive Bow-meow crazy so Lou and Chelsea perform their schemes away from the room Bow-meow is in. Soon… “AARRGGGHHH!!!” Chelsea shrieked when she found her favorite doll, the mighty rubber chicken, covered in garbage.
 
“I KNOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO THE ALMIGHTY RUBBER CHICKEN, LOU!!! NOW YOU SHALL FEAR ITS WRATH!!!” Chelsea shouted as she went out of the room, clutching the chicken in one hand.
 
And… “WHACK!!!” “WHACK!!!” “WHACK!!!” “WHACK!!!” “WHACK!!!” “Stop it already!!!” Lou shouted angrily as Chelsea used her powers to make the (now covered in garbage) mighty rubber chicken whack Lou in the head until he screamed for his mommy.
 
Pepo also received some whacks from the mighty rubber chicken that day. Bow-meow rolled his eyes when he heard shouts from different places in the spaceship. On earth… “Miyu's pregnant! Miyu's pregnant!” Aya teased. “Stop it!” Miyu exclaimed as she whacked Aya's head.

”Reminds me of when we were 14.” Nanami smirked. “Good times, good times…” Aya said thoughtfully, rubbing her head. “Anyway, Chris! How're you and Santa?” Miyu asked playfully as she slapped Christine's back. Yes, Santa and Christine got married so… DEAL WITH IT!!!
 
“Miyu, stop it!” Christine exclaimed, blushing. “Hey, I wonder how they are up there…” Aya said as she looked at the sky. “Probably Lou and Chelsea are fighting. They always did that when they fought over cookies.” Miyu replied as she also looked up.
 
“Guys!!!” a voice wailed. “Chris, I told you to wait for me! WHY WEREN'T YOU WAITING???!!!” 12-year-old Mamoka Hanakomachi wailed when she caught up. “Sorry Mamoka. Couldn't resist.” Christine replied, face turning back to normal while Miyu, Aya and Nanami sniggered behind her.
 
“What were you talking about?” Mamoka asked suspiciously. “Space, aliens, Lou, Chelsea, Bow-meow, Pepo, you know, the usual.” Nanami replied. Mamoka's eyes widened. “Yay! They're coming back!” she squealed. “No! They are-” Aya started to say but Miyu cut her off. “Yeah. They're coming back next year.” She said.
 
Mamoka squealed again. “I'm going to see my boyfriend! I'm going to see my boyfriend!” Mamoka sang. “Do really want the whole world to know?” Miyu smirked. “Not really. But I'm so excited!” Mamoka exclaimed. “Don't be. Remember, they're still coming next year.” Nanami reminded.
 
Mamoka paused then moaned. One year later, in the spaceship… Chelsea drew in her notebook she always had since she was 6. It was overflowing with pictures and drawings. She just kept taping more pages to the notebook so she won't have to throw away her memories.
 
Chelsea stretched her arms and placed one foot on the table. `What now?” she thought. Suddenly… CRASH!!! “BOW-MEOW, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US???!!!” Chelsea shouted as she ran into the control room. Then she gasped.
 


It's just a cliffhanger! I got left at this part because I forgot on what I was going to write. Hmmm… Give me ideas and then I'll try to make the next chappy as long as this one!
 
All high and mighty cheese!
Cheesy