Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving ❯ THINK ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

LEAVING

Disclaimer: I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!

A/N: I had a hard time making this fic +_+ anyway, I am open to suggestions and reviews.

CHAPTER 1: THINK

It was windy, when I came outside to watch the bright moon, which was at its full phase. I went here outside to clear my mind off the thought of leaving this wonderful place, the Saionji temple and my Kanata. Two days have already passed since the day, baby Ru and Bao Miao came back to planet Ottou. Two days have also passed since mom went to space for the first time. Days before she was scheduled to go to space, mom called me and said that after her trip, she and dad will at once come back here to Japan so that all three of us will live together again. Since that call, I became sad and scared. It's not that I don't want to be with them, it's just that I don't want to leave Kanata and my friends here. If only mom and dad would decide to buy a house near here and sell our old house, I would be very happy.

"Hey, Miyu" a voice called. I turned around and saw Kanata walking to my direction. When he arrived, I kissed him in the cheek and said, "Hi, Kanata. Have you finished washing the dishes?" I joked. Kanata, who is actually a "sungit" person, looked at me sideways, and frowned. "I'm just joking…," I tried to explain, but Kanata cut me off and said, "I know," then he started tickling me. After that, we decided to sit down on a big rock. I sat in Kanata's lap, wrapped in his arms as he rested his chin on my shoulder. We have only been BF: GF for only two days now, but I feel like we've had a relationship even before, when we actually didn't have. Maybe it's because we've been living together for two years already and we're like a family, especially when baby Ru and Bao Miao were still here. I feel lucky to have Kanata and I know, I really am. When we first met, I didn't like him a bit and I know he didn't like me too. We always fight over things that aren't even important. But while I was staying here, the two of us became close, and we changed. Before, I was very proud (I think) and Kanata was quiet and rarely smiled. If only it weren't for his good looks, I'm sure, people (especially girls) would not like him that much. Anyway,…

"Is there something bothering you?" Kanata asked.

"No… nothing's bothering me." I lied

"You're lying."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I know you now too well. And I know you know me too. Too well to even know what each of us feels," Kanata replied. "And you know I don't like liars".

"Sorry." That was all I said. I know that Kanata doesn't like liars. I lied to him, and now I feel worse than before.

"So…" I heard him say, as he looked at me sideways. "To make it up to me, tell me. What's bothering you?" I know I have to say it…

"There is something that's bothering me." I started. I felt Kanata's warm embrace, and I don't know what happened. I felt relaxed and calm. I always do when I'm in his arms. "I don't want to leave you and this dear place. Kanata, I don't want to leave you alone. I want to be with you."

"And so do I." I heard Kanata say. I don't want you to go. But isn't it that from the start, you've been wanting to be with you're parents again? Now, it's time for you to be with them." With that I faced him, and hugged him and said, "Thank you for being so understanding. I wouldn't be happy in my stay here if it weren't for you. Kanata brushed some hair off my face, and said, "If you're worrying that I might be with other girls while you're away, don't worry. I won't be." Then he smiled. I know he's trying to cheer me up and I appreciate it, even if I didn't tell it to him. "I love you." I told him, and kissed him softly on the lips. He was shocked at my gesture. This was the first time that I kissed him first (in the lips) since I became his girlfriend, two days ago. He looked at me again, not sideways, but straight into the eyes and started to tickle me again. I laughed and laughed. During this time, I forgot my problems and just enjoyed, while I was trying to tickle him back. We tickled and tickled. We only stopped when we got tired already, and relaxed in each other's arms. Both of us didn't know that two people are watching us from behind a tree.

"I think our decision was right, honey" a voice of a woman said

"I think so too." Her guy partner answered in the dark.

The two of them stayed outside, and only came inside the house, when we were about to go to sleep.