Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 14. Hearts On The Line ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my OCs and my Kurama pillow.

A/N: The first term ended months ago and I'll only update now...waaah!!!!!! Sorry!!! Gomen nasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I did a double update now so please don't be mad...you're not right?!

readers: as if!!! Be ready to face your doom!!! ::power up::

me: eep! Demo, you can't kill me until I finish this, right?!

Readers: ::having a group talk:: she's right.::turns to Furin:: fine, but if you don't update and finish this story, you're good as dead!

me: ::gulps:: sure! On to the story...where OOCness always occur!!! Also, sorry for errors..I'm really sick right now...

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
Chapter 14. Hearts On The Line
---------------------------------------


//Her heart belongs to Saoiyonji Kanata.// Naozumu's words continues to echo on Tanaka's mind. And what he had found out with the investigation, this might be true.

The movement on Miyu's side caught his attention. He quickly sat up from his position ut Miyu remained sleeping. After a few seconds, he stood up and left the room.

On his way out, he met Yuki.

"Don't worry Aniki. I'll stay here with Aneki until you came back." Yuki smiled. Tanaka looked at her with grateful eyes before leaving.

-----------------

Miyu woke up a few minutes after Tanaka left. She's silent for a moment before asking Yuki about the truth.

Yuki stood up and said that she has to wait until Tanaka came back. Miyu nodded and asked Yuki to leave.

"But Aneki..."

"Please Yuki...I need to be alone." The pained look Miyu gave was enough for Yuki to cave in.

"Fine. But if you need me, I'll just be in my room." with that she left. Miyu laid down and looked at her ceiling. She recalled what happened on the temple and knew that the boy from there had a big part on her life.

"The folder!" she quickly opened the bedside drawer and took out the folder Tanaka gave her before. She opened it ang gasped. Before, she's afraid to read it since Tanaka told him she had wanted to forget. She did had doubts but she trusted him wholeheartedly, why would he?

Tears started to form on her eyes but she kept it to herself. She didn't want another tear fest. She need to be strong for this. This is for her...this is for her life.

------------------

"What will we tell him?" Wannya asked as they climb the stairs. Seiya shrugged efore answering.

"I don't know...the truth I guess..."

"What about Ryu?"

"He needs his Mama but if Miyu really doesn't wa--can't come back, he needs to know."

Wannya looked at him before sighing. "You're right."

Seiya turned, nodding in sympathy. "This sucks..."

"yeah..."

"And I hate to be the bearer of the news..."

"Me too."

-----------------

Seiya talked to Kanata while Wannya talked to Momoka and Ryu. Ryu cried efore Wannya could explain further. He flew to his room and lock himself there. Wannya tried opening his door but Ryu used his powers so he's pretty useless.

After talking to Seiya, Kanata tried talking Ryu out of it. The door opened revealing RYu inside his ship crying, calling for his mama.

"Mama...Papa...Mama!!!" Ryu flew towards Kanata where Kanata embraced him as he sunk at the floor. wannya and Seiya closed the door knowing that this is a private time for two people who hold Miyu in their hearts.

"Ryu, listen to Papa. Mama might not come back." At that Ryu cried louder. "But you need to be strong. For papa and mama, even for you." he looked at Ryu on an eye level. Ryu was silent, understanding his father.

"Please understand that Mama need to sort something out and she may or may not come back after having that decision. But don't think that she doesn't love you anymore. She does and won't ever forget that she's your mama here on Earth. That won't change, ever. And papa will always be here for you. We'll be there for each other, right?" Ryu nodded and hugged Kanata in a loving embrace. Kanata returned it, tears forming in his eyes.

//Please come back.//

-----------------

"Yumi..." Tanaka entered Miyu's room after knocking. Miyu looked at him with weary eyes.

"Please don't call me that...call me Miyu again..." Tanaka's eyes widen.

"But..." Miyu cut him off when she raised her hand.

"No. Please call me by my real name." Tanaka nodded. He doesn't know but something inside him felt relief at the same time,pain.

"Very well...Miyu, I..."

"I know. But I want to know why. Why fool me? I thought we're friends..." Miyu sat on her bed, head hung low. Tanaka sat on the chair nearby and folded his hands before him as to ask forgiveness.

"It all started when..."

--------------

"Yumi-neechan's Tanaka's older sister. He looked at her as his heroine, his role model. He loved her more than life itself. But she died a few years ago due to an illness our family lineage have. It's usally the girls who's been hit by this blood disease and Yumi-neechan's not different. But Tanaka, he blames me for what happened five years before her death. He blames me because I'm the reason why Yumi-neechan fell ill that winter. Her health slowly deteriorates and after five years, she died." Kanata explained to Seiya, Wannya and Ryu. Momoka left after Ryu's breakdown and he's grateful for that. He can't bear to have this news spread all over school.

"What's Miyu's got to do with this? You don't know her years before..."Wannya asked, confuse on Miyu's role.

"He thinks Miyu's the most important person to me right now. So he's taking her away in place of Yumi-neechan." Kanata answered while blushing.

"But that's stupid!" Seiya's outburst shook the room.

"With Tanaka...it's not. It's called Revenge."

----------------

"Kanata, do you have a partner on the spring dance?" Kurisu approached Kanata who's looking very solemn.

Kanata turned to her and asked, "What did you say? I'm a bit distracted so sorry for not listening." he gave her an apologetic smile which made her sky-rocketing through the ceiling.

A few minutes after she calms down, she asked again.

"I said, do you have a partner on the dance?" but before Kanata could answer, there's an outburst on the front row.

"What's happening?" He asked. Aya turned to him to answer his question.

"It's Miyu...She's back."

~end of part 14

A/N part 2: waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally finsihed this part!!! I know, I've been dead for about a year now and I'm sorry...with all the pressure of college, life and me losing this password over and over again crept up to me and made me gave up trying to find my lost password.

I first thought "My friends already have the ending so it's fine." but your reviews made me realize that there are other who's reading this. So I've decided to e-mail to all of you the remaining chappies...but I don't have all your addy and some doesn't have theirs listed. I then thought of having a new account to upload this. That's when my long time friend Sky came in...

Sky: hey cris! What are you doing?

Me: Making another account. ::looks down::

Sky: Why?What about your other account? ::confuse::

Me: I lost it. I tried using the password thingy but I still don't get it from my e-mail. ::depressed::

Sky: You're still using the fuyu one?

Me: yes, why? ::confuse::

Sky: ::whacks me in the head:: Baka! You asked me to change it because your aniki's keep tampering in your account right?! And you changed the e-mail add to the kitsune one!

Me: o.0?! What?! All this time!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the end of my sob story. Don't worry. From now on, I'll update (a chapter or two and it's finished) and try to be active here like on my account at ff. I'm sorry to all my readers if I made you wait. This is dedicated to all of you. I won't be her if not for all of you...Thank you very much.

----Review responses----

neverland_overlord - Thank for your e-mails. Don't worry, I won't give this fic up!

katana_099- Thank you for your e-mail. I finally solved my problem so don't worry, this fic still lives! Also, Thank you for waiting...:)

darklinnah- Thank you! I'm glad you liked it and was proud to be pinoy too. Some writers aren't like that. Anyhow, the title was a line from Kanata when I'm watching Daa3. (gomen, I forgot the episode). About college...it's not that bad. I'm just stressed. Don't worry, it's still fun and if you ask me, it's more fun than HS. As for the disk, let's cry together! :)

Jammy- Thanks and don't worry I will!

Cherz - Thanks...for the errors...sorry po...

fuyuSarah- Thanks! Uy, same name!

kenkumaro - Thanks! Eto na, para sayo! :D

F-cHaN - That's fine. Thanks for the reviews!!! :D

Seiya- Thank you!!! Also, thank you for the info! :D

Ann-dono- me too! Thanks! Hope you'll like this double update.

yuuya yagira- Thanks! I'm happy to know that. :D

s.chua- Thanks! :D

i luv daa3 -Thanks! Uhm..Tanaks's not that bad...right?:D

Damned Angel- Thank you! :D

coriann88- Thanks! :D