Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 13. Information Overload ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my OCs and my Kurama pillow.

A/N: Who would've thought that I could reach this point? A few more chapters and I'm done! ^__^V ::gots whacked in the head by her friends.:: Itai! What's that for?!

Friends<aka as aneki sha-sha, aniki aki and tonette>: to make you write faster! it's been ages!!!!!!

Me: yare-yare...anyhow, OOCness ALWAYS occur on my fics. ^___^

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
Chapter 13. Information Overload
----------------------------------------

Kanata looked at Miyu as she sleeps on her futon. He still could not believe Miyu's here...with him.

He smiled knowing that Miyu's back to them though he can't help but worry over his cousin. It has been years when his sister died so why does he still blames him of her death?

//I'm sorry Miyu. It's all my fault.//

---------------------------

"What do you mean hand over Miyu?" Tanaka asked the hyperventilating Naozumo. Naozumo pauses a moment to calm himself before explaining.

"You had Miyu so give her back. She's not yours so it's not right to keep her from the place she rightfully belongs." Naozumo explained while giving Tanaka the stink eye.

"Is she yours?" Tanaka looked at Naozumo with an equal glare.

Naozumo bowed his head before smiling bitterly. "Unfortunately, no, but that doesn't mean I don't care for her. If she can't be mine, I'll make sure she'll be happy with the one she'll choose to love."

"And you think I'm not that one?" Tanaka gave him a challenging look that Naozumo returned with weary eyes.

"Yes. For you have lost even before you've begun. Her heart..." Naozumo turned away before walking away. "...belongs to Saiyonji Kanata."

Tanaka was left standing, a grim look on his face.

----------------------------

Kanata stopped smiling to himself when Miyu stirred.

"Are you okay, Miyu-san?" Kanata asked. Miyu looked at him, confusion evident on her face. She looks around and her frown deepened.

"This room...it's familiar." Miyu looked at him, tears evident on her eyes. "Tell me, do you know who I am...?"

Kanata looked at her. If what she'd said was true while they're talking, then she did choose to forget them. //Am I really that horrible?//

"You said...you said before that you chose to forget your past. Why?" Kanata asked in a whispered voice.

Miyu turned her head to avoid Kanata's gaze.

"I've chosen to forget because it's horrible..."

"Why?"

"One person likes to taunt me and my parents...they don't love me."

Kanata laughed but his laughter were empty and sad.

"No parent doesn't love their child Miyu-san. And taunts? If every person was affected by what other's think, nobody would be happy..."

Miyu looked at Kanata like he'd grown another head or something.

Just then a memory flashed in her mind.

**Flashback**

"The lead guy always teases the lead girl because it's the only way he could show her that he likes her." A woman with an orange on the top of her head explained her latest story.

"But teasing's bad. Besides, why do you taunt someone you love? Why do have to put them down?" a blonde haired girl pouted. The woman with the orange seems to contemplate when another person joined them.

"Some people show their love in deifferent ways. Besides,if every person was affected by what other's think, nobody would be happy..."

**End flashback**

"Because you can't please everybody. If you try, you'll end up pleasing noone, even yourself." Miyu finished Kanata's sentence.

Kanata looked at her with expectation, hoping against hope that Miyu had remembered. Just then, the blonde girl stood up.

"I'm sorry...I--I got to go."

At that, she left him...once again.

---------------------

After Wannya and Seiya left, Tanaka arrived at the mansion. Yuki welcomed him and told what happened.

"And what did you tell them?" Tanaka as he sat down on the nearby couch. Yuki sat beside him and looked at him with a sad smile.

"Yuki told them the truth Aniki..."

"Why?"

"Aneki wouldn't want Yuki to lie..."

"But Yu--" he's cut off when the large doors opened revealing Miyu with a tear-stained face.

"Tell me what you've said is true. Assure me that my life before was hell. Tanaka please...help me..." she ran to Tanaka, clutching at his clothes, begging for the words that'll assure her she wanted this new life.

"..." both siblings are speechless.

"Speak to me please..." after that, Miyu's world turn black.

--------------------

FLASHBBACK

"Did you say lose her memory?" Seiya as Yuki came to that part of the story.

"Yes. The doctor said the blood clot would disappear eventually but we should try to help get her memory back since it won't come back just by it's own."

"That's why you're staying here. To get back her memory."Wannya intterupted.

Yuki nodded. "But a few days after that, she had a change of heart."

"Change of heart?" both asked her, puzzled.

"She didn't want to remember anymore. If Yuki remember correctly, we'll be leaving after the spring festival for Yumi-Aneki to start anew."

Both are speechless. Miyu wanted to forget them...for good.

"Do you have anymore questions?" Yuki asked. Seiya shook his head before standing up.

"That's all. Thank you for your hospitality." Seiy held out his hand. Yuki took it and they shook.

"My pleasure to help. I'll accompany you out."

ENDFLASHBACK

Seiya sighed. He wanted to believe that it's not true but he can't ignore the fact that Yuki's heart is saying the truth. He gelt the innocence and hope of having another sister also the happiness when she had learned Miyu's staying for good. But he felt confused when he felt a hint of sadness in Saji Yuki's heart.

His thoughts were disrupted however by Wannya's loud sigh. Then it became a full blown whine.

"Miyu wouldn't do it right? right? Tell me!!!" Wannya hold Seiya's collar for the assurance that he wants. Seiya took his hands and help himself free.

"I want to but I can't." came the bitter reply.

-----------------------------

Tanaka silently watch Miyu as she lay on her bed, tearstains marring her face. He took out his handkerchief and started wiping away her tears.

//You looked just like her...but with every tear you've spent today...it made me realize you're not her.// Tanaka stopped when Miyu stirred but didn't woke up. He then laid himself at the other side of the bed where Miyu's facing.

//When I first saw you, I really compared you to her. As you came to live with us, I kept comparing and ignore the fact that you're not the same. But you have the same smile so I thought let all be damn. As time passes, I've started feeling something unknown to me. Back then, I only think it was sisterly love. I really was a fool. Then I've come to know you're special to him. The very person I've sworn to hate. That's when I started planning to get my revenge using you. I didn't think about your feelings or if you'll be hurt...but now...now, I'm facing your tearstained face, trying to wipe away the tears but can't. Trying to assure you when I can't even assure myself. That's when I realized...what I've felt for you isn't a sisterly love. I want you Miyu...I love you.// he smiled bitterly as he pushed away the stray bangs of her hair.

//Here I am...once again. First it was for Yumi's attention. Now, it was for your affection. I'm in a war of hearts against Saiyonji Kanata.//

-end of part 13

A/N part2: After five millenia...I finally finished this chappie! No, I'm not dead...just busy. Now, if I can find my memo book I can upload this tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...but I don't hold promises...

Oh yeah, about two more chappies and we're done. Sorry for the lateness and hope you won't give up on me . Please? ::puppy eyes:: Well, I have chap 14 almost done and 15 on a rough draft. I'll probably finish this on the end of first term...wahehehe...well that is if Christmas won't caught up with me.n :P

Also, thanks to all who reviewed!!! You make my day bright and I'm really happy!!! Thanks!!!!!

Sa mga pinoy, salamat po at dun sa mga nag-review sa isa ko pang DAA3 fic, maraming salamat!!!!!