Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ chapter 12. Tears Know ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my OCs and my Kurama pillow.

A/N: Ack! I'm on 2nd year now!<still can't believe that she passe dthe first year> Could you believe that?!!!!! Eneweiz, there'll be some spoilers at the bottom of my A/N part 2 so don't blame if you've 'accidentally' read it. Again. OOCness SHALL occur.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
Chapter 12. Tears know
---------------------------------------

"Err- nice to meet you too, Kouzuki-san." he accepted her hand quite trembling at the touch. //Why am I this edgy? Oh yeah...because I've finally found her and luckily, when I did, I poured my soul to her...Stupid Kanata.//

"You can call me Miyu, Kanata-kun." she beamed him a smile before letting go of his hands. They stood there in silence for awhile when Miyu decided to break the silence.

"So, where do you want to eat, Kanata-kun?"

"Uh...err...do you want to go to that nearby cafe?" Kanata signed towards the cafe across the street.

Miyu nodded as she follows Kanata towards the cafe.
----------------------------

"Wannya, are you sure this is the right place?" Seiya as they both stood in front of Tanaka's huge mansion.

"Yes." Wannya answered, now in his police human form. "The records show that the Saji Family owns this estate and one of them are currently living there under the name of Tanaka."

Seiya nodded as he rang the doorbell. An old butler greeted them.

"We're uh...here for Saji-sama. The police department sent us for a report. We're here to ask him some questions regarding the accident five days ago concerning a certain named Miyu Kouzuki." Seiya introduced. The butler nodded and led them in. He led them towards the foyer then to the waiting room.

"Please wait here. Saji-sama is at school right now. But the mistress is upstairs. Would you rather meet her in place of her brother?"

"Sister? Doesn't his sister died five years ago?" Wannya blurted out that earned him some suspicious looks from the butler.

"I'm talking about Mistress Yuki."

"We see. Very well then. We could ask her some questions though we prefer to wait for her brother as well." Seiya in a very authorative voice. The butler nodded before bowing to leave. He then left the two.

"That was close!" Wannya let out a sigh of relief. Seiya nodded. Just then the door opened revealing a little girl.
--------------------------

"Where is that Kanata? He didn't get to school today which is very unusual plus I still don't know if he'll do the plan or not. And to top all of that, I didn't see Tanaka today" naozumo lost in thought didn't see the person walking towards the different direction. He bumped at the person which made him land on his rear.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" somebody yelled at him.

"Sorry. I'm just thinking about some-" Naozumo couldn't believe his luck. In front of him is none other than Tanaka himself.

------------------------

"And you live at a temple?" Miyu as she took a sip from her orange juice.

"Yes. My father's a buddhist monk." Kanata as he stabbed his half-eaten food. He still couldn't believe that here he is, infront of Miyu, talking with her like he just met her!

"So...are you going to be a monk as well?"

"Maybe. I still haven't decided. How about you?"

"Well, both my parents are scientists but I don't know if I'll become one." Miyu stared outside the window to escape Kanata's gaze.

"You can be who you are. You just have to believe in yourself." Miyu smiled as she take a glance at Kanata who's now also looking out the glass window. Just then, an idea pops in her head.

"Hey Kanata, could I go to your temple?"
----------------------

"What can we do for you, officers?" Yuki faced them like she's more than eight years old.

"Saji-san, we'd like to ask about the accident five days ago. The hospital reported that you and your brother had brought in a certain blond when you've accidentally hit her. We're here to make a report and ask how's the patient doing eversince you check her out the hospital four days ago." Seiya started.

Yuki nodded as she took a seat in front of them. she then started telling what happened that night.

"Well, we're really not from here. We're just visiting the Dream paradise amusement park. We're on our way home when a girl suddenly leaps in front of our car causing us to crash to her. it's really an accident and it seems to me that she's running either to someone or from someone. We then took her to the hospital where she was checked and...."

Yuki continued as Seiya and Wannya puts the pieces together. Now they've known where is Miyu and what happened to her. The only question now is, What is Tanaka's planning to do now?
---------------------------

"Wow! It's really high." Miyu as she stared at the hundred steps leading to the temple. "And you climbed this stairs everyday!" she turned to Kanata before heading towards the stairs. Kanata silently followed her.

"So, the girl you've been talking about earlier. What is she like?" Miyu started another conversation. This made Kanata blush a little.

"Well, she's just a simple girl. But I like how she thinks and how she cares a lot for others. She has a big heart and even if she's not the prettiest girl in the world, for me, she's very beautiful." Kanata answered. They're almost at the top when Miyu turned causing her imbalance.

"Eeekkk!" She shrieked. Kanata quickly hugged her before she falls. Unfortunately, he scraped his elbow as he tries to stop their fall. He tried to pacify her as he gently stroke her back.

"Don't worry. I got you." he assured her. Another scene flashed in her head.

****FLASHBACK****

"What are going to do?" Miyu asked. They're below a cliff with Kanata injured.

"Don't worry. I'm here. Besides, help will come soon. Just don't give up." Kanata assured her. She just nodded as she took a glance at Kanata. He got his leg injured when he came down for her. It's all her fault. Kanata wouldn't be injured if she didn't fall at the first place.

"Look at the moon. It's so bright..." Kanata broke their silence. He tried to be calm so that Miyu wouldn't panic but it hurts like hell.

"Yeah...Thank you...for staying with me..." //And Sorry...//

***END OF FLASHBACK****

"I'm sorry. You got hurt again because of me, Kanata." Miyu silently cried as she pressed her face in Kanata's chest.

"Don't worry about it...wait a sec...AGAIN?" Kanata looked at her confused. Just then, two figures went towards them.

"We've heard a crash so we rushed here." Momoka as she ran towards them. When Ryu got a better look at the person Kanata's hugging, he cried in joy.

"MAMA!!!!!!"

~end of part 12

A/N part 2: I've began writting chapter 14 but I still haven't typed it with Chapter 13. Hope you liked this chapter though it's short. Also, please read the other story here on the Daa3 category. It's very cute! It just made me love Kanata more! ^___^V

-salamat po. Sana magustuhan nyo ung mga sumusunod pang chapters.

*****SPOILERS ALERT********(Don't read if you don't want.)

Did you know there's a sequel of DAA3? I don't know if they've already made an anime but there's a manga now out! My Aniki brought home when he took a vacation at Japan. The story is about a girl being sucked inside a wormhole and ends up getting to planet eight! Unfamilliar with the new world, she gets into trouble. Luckily, a blond boy helped her. And it's none other than teenage boy RYU!!!!!! He's like a Kanata with Miyu's hair color! So kawaii na no da!!!!!!!!!!! Also, there's a catch with the girl. She's none other than Miyu and Kanata's daughter! <remember the ending scene at the last episode? Miyu and Kanata got married and had a baby!> I just hope the local channel will buy the anime if they've made one!!! I just can't get enough of DAA3! If not, I'll just hope my aniki would go back to japan soon to buy more mangas!!!! >@<;;;;;;