Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 11. And we met again ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my OCs and my Kurama pillow.

A/N: Not much to say...

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
Chapter 11. And we met again.
-----------------------------------------------

"Are you really sure?" Tanaka asked. But inside, he's rejoicing. Finally!

"Yes. Please do all the necessary things. I want Miyu Kouzuki erased in this world." Miyu immediately left. She didn't want to turn back and revoke her decision.

Tanak followed Miyu's retreating figure. He smiled...his plan was now perfectly laid.
--------------------

"And look! He's attending Kanata's school. Do you think he knows that Miyu's staying with his cousin?" Seiya as he reads more.

"Maybe not. But we better ask Kanata about that. Something tells me that this Tanaka and Kanata are not in good terms." Wannya as he scans Tanaka's info. Something inside him is telling him that this guy is bad news.

"Uh...you might want to check this..." Seiya handed him a paper. In it was a picture of a girl that looks exactly like Miyu.

"Is this...?" Wannya look expectant but Seiya shook his head.

"This is Tanaka's older sister Yumi. She died five years ago. And guess what, even if she died on a natural sickness reports had been made that Tanaka accusses Kanata for killing his sister.
-----------------

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Naozumo asked. He really is a nosy person but with people like Kanata who's too stubborn to react, he can play a major part.

"Nothing."

"Nothing I se-WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!" Naozumo almost yelled.<Fine, he *yelled.*> "You can't do nothing! Miyu's out there living in your cousin's house who's apparently have revenge towards you written all over his face. And all that you'll do is nothing?!"

Kanata rolled his eyes. "Then what do you think I should do? Go there and yell, 'Hey Tanaka! Miyu's mine so give her back to me!!!'. Is that what you want me to say?!!!" he finally snapped. Naozumu cringed a little but was shock as well.

"Did you just claimed Miyu as yours?!" Naozumo sputtered out. Kanata was surprised at the sudden change of subject.

"What- I didn't mean it to come like that. I'm trying to make a point here..." he trailed off. //Well, that was lame...//. Naouzumo just grinned at him.

"Ha! I caught you now so you can't back out. Well, that could one way but I prefer that you approach him like a man. A *mature* man." Naozumo now suddenly talking about being suave' and smooth. Kanata just sweatdropped. //What have I done?//
----------------

Miyu lay on her bed looking at the blue ceiling. She can't really sleep with all those weird happenings that day. She's really confused. If she really wants to leave her life before, why is she having flashes of happy memories? She closed her eyes and tried lulling sleep came but all that came were more flashes.

***Flashbacks***
A girl who kept nagging her about the latest sale on the mall.

A girl who's so into writing.

A girl who looks very angelic but can turn into a scary monster.

A girl with an orange on the top of her head spinning like some lunatic since her deadline is nearing.

A boy with a very warm smile.

A boy with a parrot perched on his shoulders showering the room with roses.

A boy who had crazy things for hobby.

A Woman and a man smiling at her while hugging her.

A cat like robot asking her what do she like for supper.

A baby flying towards her calling her mama.

A boy making rude comments on her personality.

A boy was shielding her from some monsters.

A boy looking at her, asking if she's hurt.

A boy who asks what would she like for a present.

A boy who made it look like he didn't give a damn but in reality he's the most concerned of all.

The same boy asking her to dance.

The same boy she kissed while he's sleeping even if it's just an accident.

The same boy she'd often dream off calling her to come back.

The same boy holding the flying baby earlier coaxing her to comeback.

The baby wailing at her...calling her mama while trying to pull the boy he called Papa.

***End of Falashback***

With that last flash, Miyu abruptly woke up. She'd fallen asleep and were having those flashes as her dreams. That just raised her doubts more. Did she made a right decision afterall?
------------

"That's it!" Naozumo exclaimed that took Kanata out of his stupor.

"What is it?" he ask. He really has no time with this. If Miyu doesn't want to return, then who are they to force her back?//What if she's being held captive or she'd lost her memory and Tanaka's the one who find her?// Nag a small voice on the back of his head. The same small voice that kept telling that he's in lo-er In like with Miyu. Not that he minds it really...

"And that's about it." Naozumo finished his 'oh-so-brilliant-plan.' Kanata just nodded absentmindedly. Naozumo beamed at Kanata's approval.

"Very well then Kanata. Tomorrow you'll start your wooing for our dear Miyu's heart. See you then. Ja!" Naozumo quickly left before it even registered on Kanata's brain. But when it did, Kanata almost burst.

"What?!!!!!!!!"
------------

The next day....

Kanata didn't feel going to school. But Wannya coaxed him enough to get up and get dress. But halfway there, he stopped and took a detour. He took a beaten path towards a clearing inside the park. He sat under the fountain not minding if drops of water is splashing on his face. He then heard a sigh. Then a very low "I hate my life." that's said just above whisper that he'd to restrain to hear it. Well, that person's not alone.

"I hate mine too. " he find himself muttering more to himself than to the person sitting on the other side of the fountain. He really didn't expect a reply but heck, if he's going to cut class might as well talk to strangers about his life. So you can say he's relieve when the starger started a conversation.

"Why?" a simple question that would require him to answer by giving the strager exact definition to make her understand that he's perfect life is not that perfect really.

"Why? Well, everyone thinks I'm perfect but in reality, I'm just like them. I'm just an ordinary boy. Oh yeah, did I mention that I like a girl but everytime I tried confessing, I end up insulting her?" well, that came out alright.

He heard a small laugh. How dare this stranger of a girl mock him?

"At least you have a life. Me? All I have are memory flashes and a folder saying that I hate my life before I lost my memories." the girl countered. This raised his curiosity a bit and made him start a conversation with her.

Hours passed and the two almost know their life stories. <Mostly Kanata's life story since the girl just listens to him.>

He looked at his watch and was surprised that it's past noon. "Uh...do you want to eat lunch...erhm with me?" he asked tentatively. A few minutes passed and still no answer. he's about to retract his offer when the girl answered that she'll be delighted. That's his cue to stood up and introduce her himself personally.

He strode towards her while saying, "All this time, we're talking about our lives but I still don't know your name. By the way, I'm Kanata Sai-" he stopped dead on his tracks. Golden hair and green almost brown eyes stared back at him.

"Oh yeah...I'm Miyu Kouzuki. Nice to meet you." Miyu offered her hand. Kanata felt he went to hell and back...three times.

~end of part 11

A/N: *GASPS* DID I JUST UPDATE?!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks over her work* Oh yeah...I did.... -___-;
SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Yeah, I admit. it took me forever to update but things really busy and me forgetting my password really didn't help. It's a good thing I've jotted it down on my memo book so I'm able to open my account again. Oh yeah...the password on my memo book just occured to me when I'm cleaning my room and found it under my bed. I think there's a portal under it since when i checked, it's not there last time. The disk I'm saving the chapters are damaged so I have to start from scratch again. GOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!