Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Student ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Daa3x
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the classroom near the window…
 
Santa: Hey, Kanata! What are you looking at?
Kanata: (ignores Santa)
Santa: (shouts at Kanata's ear) Hello!!! Earth to Kanata how are you doing there at Pluto??!!
Kanata: WHAT???!!! (he said irritably)
Santa: I said, `What are you looking at?
Kanata: Hmph… Nothing…
Santa: Whatever… Anyways, I need to be going…. (grabs his bag then leaves Kanata alone)
Kanata: (thinking): Miyu… ugh… Why am I even thinking about her?!?! Anyway, like I care who she really likes… but… it really pains me to see someone liking her… Oh no! I'm not jelous aren't I? ugh…
 
After classes at the Saionji temple…
 
Kanata and Miyu: We're home!
Kanata: (walks to his bedroom)
Miyu: Uhmm… Kanata…. Is something wrong?... something's bothering you…
Kanata: What makes you say that? (looks at Miyu)
Miyu: Well… you were acting a bit strange since lunch…
Kanata: Oh… really? Maybe I'm just really tired or something… (comes inside his room and slams the door)
Miyu: (thinking): Kanata…
 
Kanata is lying on his futon while thinking about a certain someone…
 
Kanata: (thinking): Miyu… (closes his eyes and remembers the scene when Satoshi hugged Miyu… then opens his eyes again…)
Kanata: (thinking): I don't know why… but it really pains me seeing someone being THAT close to her… (sighs)
 
In Miyu's room she does the same like Kanata… thinking about the scene earlier…
 
Miyu: (thinking): Oh, Satoshi you're really sweet and I admit that… but… I… already… like… someone… and I - oh, I don't know… how can I tell you this but… I have to… before it hurts you even more…
 
The next day at school…
 
Aya and Nanami: Well - give us the details!!! Tell us what happened… everything…
Miyu: (blushed as she remembered what happened yesterday)
Miyu: (thinking): OH NO!!! I can't tell Aya and Nanami what happened yesterday… they'll torture me to the max!!!
Miyu: No way! I won't tell you… it was your own fault you didn't see it! You left us there all alone!
Nanami: Oh come on Miyu… if we haven't have leave you both there nothing will ever happen! So, come on… tell us!!!
Aya: Maybe he confessed to our little Miyu… that's why she can't tell us what happened!
Miyu: (blushed a little) AYA!!!! It's not what you think… whatever you're thinking…
Nanami: Well- if it's not it, then why are you blushing? Just tell us! We're your friends after all! Please? Oh come on Miyu! All you have to say is `yes, Aya, Nanami, he did confess to me!' or something like that… Just tell us... please?
Miyu: hmm…(then someone held Miyu's shoulder)
Miyu: Oh Satoshi! W- What do y-you want???
Satoshi: Well… I was thinking if I can talk to you privately…
Miyu: sure… but, you'll have it for later… coz Mizuno sensei has just arrived…
Satoshi: Okay… So, later at the park… at lunch?
Miyu: I'll see…
Satoshi: Okay…
Kanata: (thinking): So, they're going at the park later? Should I check it out?
 
Lunch… at the park…
 
Miyu was the first to arrive so she decided to sit on a bench…
 
Miyu: (sigh) Oh man! I'm really, really nervous! Wonder what he'll do next… maybe worse! I gotta get out- (sigh) -to late…
Satoshi: Oh Miyu! I thought you wouldn't come… because of yesterday… but I'm really happy to see you here!
 
In the bushes… some mysterious guy was spying on them…
Kanata: (whispers): ugh… I don't know if I should really do this… I mean they might think I was doing something very bad….
 
Meanwhile
Miyu: It's nothing! (she said smiling)
Miyu: (turned to serious) But… I have to tell you something…
Satoshi: (suddenly became sad) So… you do like someone else! But who…
Miyu: No… it's not like that… I mean I really think we should just be friends for now…
Satoshi: I know what you mean… I mean… many friends became couples right? So you want us to know each other more… before… you know… starting a relationship…
Miyu: Wha?!?!
Miyu: (thinking): What the hell was he talking about? But…
Miyu: (to Satoshi): Y- yeah…
 
Bushes again…
Kanata: (thinking): What the heck?!?! So… Miyu does like him too…. I knew it! I shouldn't have followed them! I'm so stupid! (then ran away)
 
Back to Miyu… and Satoshi…
Miyu: (sigh)
Miyu: (thinking) Oh man! I messed everything up! Now it's harder to tell him… What the heck?!?!!? IS THAT KANATA??? Why is he running away? I have to -
Satoshi: Well anyway Miyu… I have to go now… thanks again Miyu, or FRIEND? (winks at Miyu, waves his hand and left)
Miyu: (just stood there smiling and as soon as Satoshi left she went looking for Kanata)
Miyu: (thinking): Now… Where did he go again? Oh yeah! That way! (starts running to the direction she thought)
 
Meanwhile…
 
Kanata arrived to a bench and sat there panting…
 
Kanata: (whispering to himself): Oh, Miyu… If only you knew! Damn! I'm such a coward! Why can't I just tell Miyu that I lo-
Out of nowhere Miyu popped up…
Miyu: That you what? LOUDER! I can't hear!!!
Kanata: Aaaah!!!! Oh shit! Where did you come from? Anyway, what are you doing here?
Miyu: I was just about to ask you the same question… and anyway I was here with a friend but he already left… and I was walking around and saw you and… you know what's next…
Kanata: Okay…
Miyu: So… it's your turn to explain! Why are you here?
Kanata: W- well…. I -I…
Miyu: yes????
Kanata: Iwasjustlookingaround …
Miyu: What?!?!? You said it too fast as if you've been chased by a dog…
Kanata: Oh never mind… Anyway… I have to tell you something… (blushing a little)
Miyu: And what is it?
Kanata: I- I… I think your bow's loosened…
Miyu: really? I think it's just right… (examining her bow)
Kanata: Eheheh….(scratches his head) Well… It might be just my imagination…
Kanata: (thinking): No way! I still can't tell her that!
Kanata: Anyways I need to be going so, bye-bye! (runs away)
Miyu: (thinking): Boys… sometimes really weird...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Well… I really hope you like it… So please… R&R… I want to see your comments… either I need some changing or something…