Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ From the Ashes ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Discrimator: Danny Phantom and all characters belong to Butch Hartman

Thank you to Darkspellmaster to letting me use her character Austuria in this fanfic. Please check out her fan fiction also. This Chapter is dedicated to you

Chapter 3

Hollow

Austuria Willow walked down the halls of the government facility, her heels clicking on the white floors as she gazed down at the case files eh been provided with upon taking the job. The files were fat and very detailed. The Guys In White had recently called on her expertise on a new subject they had apprehended a few months before hand, just after the Diasterroid accident.

Austuria was not usually a patient women, nor did she usually take interest in anything those morons of the GIW took interest in. She was a brilliant women and very attractive, as mostly every agent that passed her took notice of her and turned there heads to watch her as she walked pass them. She normally couldn’t stand the GIW but this case was different, more on a personal level.

She had long black hair with was tied up in a bun, with two china sticks going through the middle. She wore a red business suit, and looked extremely professional in her field of knowledge.

In her hands was a fat folder, first showing an image of a white haired, green eyed young teenaged ghost that was close to the age of 16. Another picture was paper clipped next to it, it was a boy around the same age as the ghost boy, with black hair and blue eyes. Both boys faces were caught in a look of despair and hair hung down everywhere and seemed limp, from not being washed. Both boys hair were long in the front of and slightly long in the back, split on the side mostly all the hair going to the right and covered some of there face. Both boys in fact according to the case file were the same person.

She considered this Danny Phantom a freak of nature, an accident that should have never occurred in the first place, not been allowed to happen. A Halfa yes that’s what the ghosts called a human ghost hybrid. Austuria of course knew more then her fair share about ghosts, having written more then 3 books about them and a large number of articles for magazines about ghosts. She was considered a somewhat expert on human ghost relations and yet this case she took personally unlike most.

‘Ah Miss Willow” Agent J said as she entered a overseeing room.

The room was simple, it was crammed mostly with chairs and a two way mirror to watch the going on of the next room, which contained Phantom who was currently curled in the corner of the padded down room. He couldn’t very much as he was in human form and in a straight jacket. He seemed to be talking to himself as he lay there, by himself.

‘Let’s cut straight to the chase, I want to talk to him” Austuria said looking at Phantom through the two way mirror.

‘That’s not a good idea” The agent said, ‘He tends to be violent towards our agents, no contact has been allowed since he attacked one of our agents when he went to bring him some food”

‘I can handle myself I assure you” Austuria said, ‘and iv been given security clearance to do whatever I wish anyway”

She then walked back into the hallway, taking out her key card she took another look at Phantoms files before swiping the card in the lock.

-Subject seems to have become delusional every passing day. Violence is shown towards anyone that enters his cell. Suggestion to move him to a stronger cell as been noted.

-Subject seems to have triggers which produce rambling, and random violence. Such things include any mention of clocks, the color black, and any technology or gothic reference in conversations or visually.

Swiping her ID card within the key lock, Austuria watched as the doors open and the next inmate from the next cell became a loud screaming rendition on how he should be released. The Agent that had followed her sighed.

‘Pay it no mind, it’s just freakshow” He said, ‘He’s always screaming about something”

Austuria had heard about freakshow, a prime example of what she called ghost envy. He should read her book about ghost envy, it would probably shut him up from screaming out loud at least.

Phantom suddenly stirred at Freakshows screeching and yelling, he then slammed his shoulder against the padded wall. A pound which was heard in the next cell.

‘Shut up” The Halfa growled and freakshow automatically suddenly shut up.

Austuria quickly made note of this in a tiny book with a pen.

‘Hello Mr. Fenton” She said announcing her presence to the cells occupant.

‘That’s a first” Phantom said turning towards Austuria making her aware he knew she was standing there, as the door behind her closed. ‘No one’s ever called me that in here at least”

Phantom or rather Danny Fenton in this forum, sat there in the corner of the cell. His bright blue eyes shinning green slightly as he looked up at Austuria. There was something about his stare that admitted an unstable feeling about him, like he was mad or least going mad. Not to mention the dark circles and bags under his eyes, which were signs of insomnia another apparent trait Phantom picked up on.

She looked at the case files again, apparently it was apparent that the insomnia had been happening before his so called capture. This interested her, what could be causing the boy to loose sleep sure he had been fighting ghosts every time one showed up in Amity Park but surly it wouldn’t keep him awake at night on purpose.

Phantom also didn’t seemed very happy to see her.

‘Are you another shrink? Here to try and find out some more about my messed up childhood or did they finally get bored of me and decide to tear me apart, molecule by molecule?”

The phrase tear me apart molecule by molecule triggered a memory of a large fat man in a white lab coat and black hair in a mullet jabbering on about ghosts. Austuria smirked, she couldn’t help it, it was too hilarious Jack fentons son sat before her a half ghost. The one thing his father was bent on hunting and tearing apart. It was hilarious really.

‘Neither” she answered, ‘Im Austuria Willow, I went to college with your..parents”

‘Let me guess” He said laughing out loud in a mad fashion, ‘Come to claim me as your evil son, kill my mom and marry my dad?? Or maybe the other way around”

‘Comparing me to vlad now?” Austuria asked, ‘Please don’t, it’s a humiliation to my intelligence”

Phantoms eyes then turned angry and glowed wildly green. His hair suddenly became white, his clothes replaced with a black and white hazmat suit complete with his straight jacket, but the straps were slowly snapping off the jacket.

‘Did he send you?” Phantom asked, ‘Did he somehow find a way outta space and make you come here to kill me thinking it would all but too easily?? Or are you his girlfriend looking for revenge?”

Austuria noticed the walls and floor around Phantom suddenly began freezing over with a thick sheet of ice.

‘Let me out!!” He screamed.

Austuria took a step backwards and made for the door backwards, the room was now fully encased in ice as she stepped out into the hall and the agent quickly shut the door. Phantom continued his screams of wanting freedom and other subjects in the hall became screaming about the same thing. The whole ruckus was giving Austuria a headache.

‘Don’t worry he cant get out” The agent said, ‘Every cell has a ghost shield surrounding it”

That’s when a horrible wailing sound was heard coming from Phantoms cell, the whole facility began to shake. The walls of Phantoms cell began to crack and then Austuria was shot backwards when the walls exploded into the hallways. Phantom came walking out now free of his straight jacket, he tossed it aside as his eyes were glowing red now.

‘Red alert!!” The agent cried as others agents became gathering towards the holding cell hallway.

Austuria watched as a large number of agents started to attack Phantom with blasters, and he seem to easily dodge there blasts and started to exchange fire. He let out another horrible wail at a group of agents sending him flying back into the hall snapping there necks or breaking there backs. That’s when the Agents fired nets which fell on top of the Halfa’s body and electrocuted the teenaged ghost. He fell to his knees hugging himself, mumbling about something as his eyes turned from red to green again.

‘How..interesting” Austuria said and a sly smile covered her face, this boy just may help her after all, ‘Now I see what you say him..”

‘Are you alright Miss Willow?” An agent asked.

‘Oh yes im fine” Austuria said picking up Phantoms folder, and turning to walk down the hall away from the whole accident, her eyes glowing red, ‘Very fine”

A few months after the incident, Austuria was given the position of head scientist in Project Phoenix. After the government facility was destroyed after the test subjects of Project Phoenix escaped, Austuria Willow disappeared. The government denies any involvement in the project or knowledge of the women named Austuria Willow, and thus it was all forgotten including there favourite test subject Danny Phantom.

That was 4 years ago.

^^^^^

AUTHORS NOTE: GAH!! Only 2 reviews!! Come on people REVIEW PLEASE I really want feed back, good or bad..speaking of reviews I’ll be replying to them yay!!

Silver Shadowbreeze-> wow you seem pretty much stoked, thanks a lot

unity dragon-> Oh thanks a lot, im glad you thought it was cool