Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ I've Got a Secret ❯ My Home....For Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Let the Story Begin......

Hello, my name is Danny Fenton, and I've got a secret, I'm half-gost. I know hard to believe, but I am, and that's why I'm running, so that no-one finds out. I'm alone and always moving, so today I came to Amity Park. Now to find a place to stay.
________________________________________

'I've been on this stupid highway for, like 3 hours, at least there was that Mcdonalds back there.',Danny Fenton thought as he walked down this highway, wich was really bumming him out, but one couldn't blame him, see as he was walking down a highway, in the middle of the summer and it was soooo hot it felt like he was going to faint. 'Hey, whats that sign?.... Amity Park. a safe place to live.' Wonderful it's a town, Now I can get out of this heat! Danny spead up his steps in hopefulness.He reached the town quicky and got into the shade.

'Now that I'm here I might as well start seaching for a place to stay',And so Danny was off to find somewere to stay. normaly he would fin an abondond house very quicky, but this place had nothing to offer. Oh, he really didn't want to sleep on the streets again.Yet he kept looking......

/4 hour Time Skip/

'Damn, the sun was setting and he hadn't even found a little hobble!'. Then Danny saw a long thin road, 'Hmmmmm, Sure.'So up the path he went. A little ways down the road, he tripped on something."Owwwwww.", He said, fifting his back from the dirt road. He looked at the thing he tripped on. It was...A sign? He dusted the old boken sign off and read it.'This way to Phantom Manner'.I guess to Phantom Manner it is then.

__________________________________________
I don't own Mcdonalds, DP or anything else except the idea.