Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Paulina's Body ❯ Sandbox Love Never Dies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Sandbox Love Never Dies
Sam's POV
Normal day at Casper High. While I was sitting on the bleachers, I was thinking about her. People couldn't believe that we were friends. She was a total babe, every guy in school wanted to sleep with her. I was a nerdy, unpopular girl, and I was dating the boy I loved. Things had changed since we were little girls, but we never stopped being friends, because sandbox love never dies.
The band came into the gym, and I looked hypnotized at my drummer boy while they marched. Then I turned to see the cheerleaders. They were all good, but I focused on the head cheerleader, my BFF, Paulina Sanchez. Even though I never told her, I loved the way she cheered for the team. I loved everything about her. She was beautiful, my beautiful best friend.
As I watched her, I waved at her with a smile on my face. She waved back happily.
"You're totally lesbigay", Star said to me.
"She's my best friend”, I answered.
Star waved at me, mocking at both of us. I ignored her and looked at Paulina again. That girl made me really happy.


Converting /tmp/php6SCkeY to /dev/stdout