Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Paulina's Body ❯ Wear Something Cute ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Wear Something Cute
Sam's POV
"What's up, Ultra-Recyclo-Vegetarian?", Paulina said while she leaned on the locker that was beside mine.
"How's it going, Bubbly Latina?", I said smiling.             &nb sp;
"You and me are going out tonight. There's this band, Ghost Shoulder. I saw their page and the singer is extra-salty. They're playing tonight at Nasty Bar."
"I don't know...I told Danny I'd go out with him tonight..."     
"Boo! Cross out Sam.", she drew an "X" in the air with her fingers in front of me.
I didn't like it when she crossed me out. We both stared at each other for a while. I sighed.
"What time is the concert?", I asked.
"I'll pick you up at 8:30. Wear something cute, okay?".
Wear something cute meant something specific in Paulina's language. I couldn't look better than her, but I couldn't look like a zero.
"I can see your front butt.", Danny said to me.
"I'm going to a rock concert. This is my rock look.", I replied smiling. I turned around to see myself in the mirror again.
"I've never heard about Ghost Shoulder. Who's Paulina's stalking?".
"The singer. A girl like Paulina wouldn't date the drummer.", I said laughing a little.
"Well, thanks.", I could tell my drummer boyfriend felt a little offended.
"Maybe she would make an exception if you were the drummer and the singer."
"Oh, like Phil Collins?", Danny asked.
"Who's Phil Collins?", I asked confused.
"Nevermind. He's awesome but...yeah...".
"Well, Paulina says this guy from Ghost Shoulder is extra-salty."
"Salty?".
"It means that he's good looking."
"Then you must be soy sauce, babe."
"Aww!". I bent down to kiss him. I loved that boy so much... "Paulina's here".
"How do you know?", Danny asked. Apparently he wanted to continue kissing me.
"Sam, I won't wait here all night!".
"I better go before she gets mad.", I said.
"You always do what Paulina tells you to do.", Danny said firmly.
"It's just that I like the same things that she likes. And we're very good friends. Look. This proves it.", I said showing him the BFF necklace I always wore. Paulina had one too.
"Yeah, whatever you say!".
I laughed and then went downstairs. Danny followed me.
"Guess who has a 2003 Chrysler until 11:30!", she said while shaking the keys of her mother's car in the air. "Hey, Danny. It smells like thai food in here. Have you guys been fucking?".
Danny grinned and looked confused at my best friend.
"You're gross!", I said pushing her playfully.
"You're gross!", she pushed me back.
We kept wrestling until she pushed me against the door. It hurt me a little bit, but I didn't let her know.
"Where are you taking Sam?", Danny asked as the three of us went outside.
"We're going to the club.", Paulina answered.
"Nasty Bar is not a club. It's more like a bar.".
"Eat my ass, Danny.", she said while we walked away. "You're only jealous because you're not invited."
"I'm not jealous. That place is gross. Everyone has a mustache.".
My friend and I finally reached her car. We were ready for the concert.
"Stop stealing my girlfriend!", Danny yelled out.
"In your dreams!", she replied. We got into the car and drove away.






















Converting /tmp/phpAtYAZn to /dev/stdout