Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Paulina's Body ❯ Let's Go To My Van ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Let's Go To My Van
Sam's POV
Danny was right. A club is a nice place where people in the city hang out. Nasty Bar... It wasn't nice. We both walked into the bar and saw some people we knew in there.
"I can't wait to be old enough to drink alcohol.", Paulina said.
"Hey, Paulina. You look very pretty.", Kwan said when we walked in front of him.
"Kwan.", she said without even looking at him, which meant she wasn't interested. We sat down and I noticed that Nathan was in the other side of the bar.
"Look! There's Nathan.", I said.
"Hmm... I've always wondered what it feels like to... you know... Be with someone like him.", she smiled and then took out a cigarette.
"Paulina Sanchez.", Walker said taking her cigarette away. "You're not going to poison yourself with this. I'll arrest you for possesion."
"You're gonna cuff me?", she asked. I looked down while she touched him.
"Paulina, don't do that. Not here...", Walker said. I could tell she made him feel uncomfortable.
"I think that's the band.", I said when I saw a group of men getting everything ready for the concert.
"Wow. I can totally tell they're from the city.", Paulina said smiling.
"They're wearing eyeliner. They look like a bunch of faygos to me.", Walker said.
"You wouldn't think that, Walker, because you're a small-time Gomer. I wish we had more guys like that in Amity Park. All stylish and shit.", Paulina said looking at the singer. She gave me a look. "Come on. I think they need two groupies.".
"No!", I cried nervously.
"Come on!", she grabbed my breasts. "These are like smart bombs. You point them in the right direction and shit gets real.". We went to talk to the band. Paulina was the first to talk.
"Hello, I'm Paulina Sanchez and this is my friend... I'm a big fan of your band. You play your instruments... Super good.", she said.
"Hey, nice to meet you. My name is Gregor. I hope you enjoy tonight's show.", the singer said to my best friend.
"I have a question.", I said. "You're from the city... Why are you playing here?".
"We think it's important to reach out to our fans in the shitty areas, too.".
"And, well... Would you like something to drink?", Paulina asked.
"Yeah, do they have anything good?".
"They have this red, white and blue drink as an honoring to 9/11, but you have to drink it fast. If not the colors will mix.", Paulina said.
"I'll drink it fast.", he replied.
"Ok. I'll be right back.", she was going to get the drinks, but I stopped her.
"How are you going to get alcohol?", I asked confused.
"I'll just play Hello Titty with the bartender.", Paulina said. Then she walked away. I was minding my own bussiness when I heard them talking.
"How about her?", a guy from his band asked.
"You mean Ugly Betty over there?", I think Gregor was talking about me. "I was thinking about the other one."
"Seriously?", the man asked.
"Yes, Derek. I know girls like her. She's obviously a virgin.".
I went back to Gregor. He was pissing me off. I wasn't going to let him talk shit about her.
"Excuse me.", I said. "You're talking about my best friend, and yeah. She's still a virgin, but that's better than sleeping with assholes like you.". He didn't know what to say. I walked to Paulina, and she already had the drinks.
"Oh, no. It doesn't have enough red.", she said staring at one of the glasses.
"We should go.", I told her.
"Why? I think the singer wants me.", she said.
"Just because he thinks you're a virgin. I heard them talking.".
"Yeah, right. I'm not even a back door virgin anymore, thanks to Walker. By the way, that hurts. I couldn't even go to flags next day. I had to stay at home sitting on a bag of frozen peas.", Paulina said remembering that night she had spent with Walker.
"Haha!", I laughed. Did I really need to know that?
"Good evening, Amityville!", Gregor said from the stage.
"It's Amity Park!", some guy shouted.
"Fuckin' A, right it is!", he said. "We hope you enjoy tonight's show."
They started playing. Paulina standed as close to them as she could. I standed next to her. She was like hypnotized by them. I suddenly felt her hand on mine. I looked at her and she smiled, blushing a little. I smiled back and stared at her for a while. She was so beautiful... I pulled back from her hand. I think she didn't even notice. The song was ok (or that's what I thought in that moment). It reminded me of my relationship with the beautiful latina that was standing next to me.
"FIRE!", someone yelled out. Everyone tried to get out as soon as possible. I turned to Paulina. She was in a shock.
"Come on! Let's get out of here.", I took her hand and ran to the bathroom. I stepped on the toilet and went out through the window. She was still shocked, but luckily she got out too. I saw some people running out of the bar. Their bodies were on fire. It broke my heart. I grabbed her face. She didn't react. "Paulina, please...".
"Hey! I've been looking for you two. Come, let's go to my van.", Gregor said.
"What?", I asked confused.
"I'm in survival mode right now, and I think we should go to a familiar place. Right now that place is my van.", he said. Seeing she was in shock, he gave Paulina a drink. "Are you in shock? Take this.". She drank it and slowly came back. "Now, come with me to my van.".
"I wanna see his really cool van.", Paulina said while walking away with him. "Sam, let's go see his van.".
"Paulina, please, we have your car...", I said.
"Shut up, Sam!", she said. Then she sat in the van. I could see she was still a bit shocked. He closed the door and smiled at me. I knew something bad was going to happen. He was skinny and twisted, like a tree I saw when I was little. The fire grew and scared me. While Nasty Bar was being destroyed, I standed there, and watched her leave with those horrible men.













< br>









Converting /tmp/phpM6pbCd to /dev/stdout