Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Paulina's Body ❯ Are You Scared? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4: Are You Scared?
Sam's POV
I ran into my house and started looking for my mother. She wasn't there. I took the phone and made a call.
"Hey, Sam.", he answered with a sleepy voice.
"Danny, Nasty Bar burned down!", I said.
"A-Are you ok?", he asked.
"Yes, but... Many people died, I saw their bodies on fire... Poor people...", I started crying. "And...".
"Yeah?", he asked.
"Those guys from Ghost Shoulder... they took Paulina away in their van.", I said.
"Did you get the make and model?", he asked me.
"I don't know, Danny! An '89 Rapist?", I said.
"Who cares about Paulina and those douchebags with their douchebag haircuts? People just burned to death!", Danny said.
I was alone at my house. My mother was at work. Suddenly, someone rang my doorbell.
"There's someone at the door.", I said while getting out of my room. "Stay on the phone.". I started walking down the stairs slowly and carefuly.
"Sam, do you want me to go to your house?", Danny asked.
"I don't know... Maybe...", I answered. I walked to the door and opened it to see who was outside. "Great. Now nobody's at the door. I'll call you later.".
"Ok.", Danny said. Then he hung up the phone.
I closed the door and started walking around my house to check for the last time if there was anyone or anything in my house. I checked the kitchen and saw that the sink was leaking. I stopped it, then I turned around to go back to my room...
"AAAAHHHH!", what I saw scared the hell out of me. There she was, all bloody and creepy. I didn't know what to say. "Pau... What happened?".
She gave me an evil smile and then went to my fridge. She started taking everything out, and finally found some chicken. She started eating it wildly, as if she was an animal.
"Huh... my mom bought that at a restaurant and...", I got even more scared when she roared like a monster. A second later I could tell she wasn't feeling well. She stopped eating and before I could say something... she threw up all over my kitchen! It didn't even look normal, it was all black and disgusting. I bent down next to her and put my arm around her. "Pau?".
She started laughing. She looked retarded and scary at the same time. I was too freaked out. I got up and tried to make a call, but she pushed me against the wall and made me drop the phone. She came closer to me. "Are you scared?", she whispered. I nodded. She put her mouth on my neck, as I standed there, scared, doing nothing to stop her. I thought she was going to bite me, but she didn't. She pushed me once again and  I fell down. She started walking backwards and then left.
"Pau!", I yelled as tears rolled down my face. "Come back!".
I wished it was just a nightmare. The girl that I had known and loved all my life had just appeared in my house, looking like she had been stabbed many times, trying to kill me. I couldn't stop crying. What could be worse than that?


Converting /tmp/phpILeJrG to /dev/stdout