Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ ...Temporary Havoc... ❯ " GOD! Why thou's has betrayed and forsaken me?! " ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Death Note or its characters, but I do own the make believe story I put them through.^^ And yes if you have noticed all the chapters have to do with each individual characters who used the death not for personal game. And also it shows the way that they would make a smart decision for once in there life instead of a stupid one. Apologies for this late chapter's arrival, its that I've been busy and also had no comments sent to motivate me, T.T - So please comment if you can, please and thank you! Now lets begin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 4: “ GOD! Why thou's has betrayed and forsaken me?! ”
 
 
 
Teru Mikami stood there in haganizing, suffering pain. Teru Mikami could only think about the “ Law ”, the Law being broken by his own hands.
The hands that only ment to better the world in hopes of happiness for everyone.
 
 
 
 
In some special hope that his God would praise, respect, and hopefully come to love him.
So that he two would here the announcement of the perfect world.
The Utopia this God Kira was offering to this pathetic world!
The world where scum and filth litered the streets, and homes around us…!
 
 
 
“ GOD WHY?! ”
“ Why, why did you let me down? ”
 
“ Have I not been wordy of your ideals?! ”
“ Have I not made enough judgement? ”
“ Had I stooped as low as the criminals? ”
 
 
“ Have I; Teru Mikami failed you?! ”
 
 
Out of the dim corners came a dark figure behind Mikami, while Mikami did not even noticed and kept on with his sorrows.
 
 
 
 
The dark figure behind Mikami was none other then Kinddara Guivelostain; the violent shinigami female with stitches on her head, and sharp teeth.
Only when Mikami peered behind him did he realize the beast behind him, huggering for drenched violence tainted and smeered with the color of scarlet red.
 
“ Who… Who are you?!!! ”
“ Stay away!! ”
Mikami had yelled out in fear.
“ Think what your doing before coming any closer! ” Mikami continued to yell out to the raging shinigami.
 
 
“ You foolish human…! Teru Mikami, I am the shinigami Kinddara Guivelostain.
I will not think of such thoughts of staying away from the likes of you! I truly dislike thinking, but look who's talking you don't even think for yourself. You let Kira do the thinking for you. That's why I am here to inflict agonizing pain to you. But disliking thinking I do like violence. I even kill on a daily vases…! My shinigami rank is # 12, nice to meet you!
Now die againg and again! ”
 
 
 
 
“ Such a sinful creature!! God! Help me!! I beg of your pity! ”
 
Close by Light Yagami, ( Kira ) stood watching with no pity in his menacing eyes.
Watching Mikami getting blundered by a monstress shinigami, getting mersalessly tortured non stop by this love struck shinigami who loves the smell of scarlet blood on tortured skin.
 
The supposed “ God Kira ”, the god of piece did not give a danm whether his worshippers suffered or not. Anyways to Light nothing mattered, especially now since he was dead.
His ideals were ruined…
 
 
 
… Ruined forever …
Everything Light Yagami, the perfect human who worked so hard for everything failed. Due to this idiot…! And more…!
 
“ GOD?!!! ”
Light stared at the man before him in suffering pain and only respond with a lifeless “ what…?! ”
 
Teru Mikami couldn't believe what he was hearing…
With rage in his heart Mikami yelled with strenth this time instead of quivering weakniss and begging in his voice for sympathy.
 
“ GOD!! ”
“ You of all people should be along side Justice! Instead you linger along side the darkniss like a coward, not even to respond to my agonizing pain! Well you know what?!
 
Let me forever be tortured by this shinigami. I rather be in torturess
Eternity for all my sinful acts along side you! You DEMON! ”
 
“ Who the hell do you think your talking to like that Mikami?! ”
“ Fall under silence Demon! I should of lisind to my mother when I had the chance, but I din't, and now look at were all my foolishness has gotten me into.
But I guess I deserve it! Who am I to punish those as in killing them when I was better of punishing as a dutiful lawyer instead of punishing in such sinful ways! ”
 
 
 
 
 
With what Light had herd running away from Mikami and his rasping voice of tortured pain, Light could no longer here the painful truth that dug in to his deep core of a skull that protected the rotteng mush called a brain.
 
Light Yagami: The perfect student, son, brother, detective, friend, had lost in a miserable heep of dust, sand, chains, and bones.
And what seemed to be tears from his shedding, flodding eyes.
There Light layed; miserable and ashamed.
Pathetic in Ryuk's plain site…
 
 
 
“… Light Yagami …”
“ You poor, pathetic, rotteng soul. ” Is all that escaped Ryuk's ominous grin. Grin of shaking head, pity…
 
 
 
 
Well,
End of chapter 4. Please, please send comments, I really would like to here and read opinions from you all. See you in Chapter 5.
Until next time… ^^