Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ After Death ❯ Shinigami World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.

________________________________________________________ __________________________


Ryuk was right... this place is boring. Light thought, throwing apples into a canyon below him, watching them fall until they disapeared. There has to be something to do around here. Suddenly, he heard wicked cackling behind him.

"Hey! Light! Remember me!?" The shinigami kept laughing as Light turned around, knowing who was behind him. Ryuk stood there laughing, but stopped once he saw the look on Light's face. He was angry. REALLY angry.

"YOU....BASTARD!" He lunged at Ryuk unsuccessfully, falling to the ground.

"You still can't touch me, Light" He kept laughing at Light, who pelted him in the head with the skull of some various dead rodent.

"Hey! What was that for?! You still can't be mad about that whole 'killing you' thing, can you? I mean- OW! Stop throwing those I'm serious!" Light turned around to where he was sitting before, and started to laugh quietly to himself. Ryuk stood there puzzled.

"What's so funny?" Light turned to Ryuk:

"Ryuk," he began, "Why did you originally bring your death note to the human world?" Ryuk scratched his head.

"Because I was bored, didn't I already tell you that?" Light started laughing harder and Ryuk was more puzzled then ever, but Light took out his own death note, which he had been given once he died, and showed it to Ryuk.

"What'cha gonna do with that?" he asked. Light smiled and turned to him.

"Ryuk," he said, "I'm bored."