Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Death Note : Rebirth ❯ Despair ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Death Note : Rebirth
-Chapter 6-
-Despair-

An army of death gods was now marching towards the Kings' throne being all anxious to find out what could have made him be so terrified.
"What happened, your majesty?"
"What's wrong?"
But the King was too taken by surprise by the mass of death gods to give a proper answer.
"Who? What? No...no...I just...erm...had a nightmare...yes...a nightmare..."
"Oh, alright...But you kinda scared us, sir..."
"No, it's ok...you can return to your normal activities..."
Being assured that nothing's wrong with the King, the army was now retreating back to their usual places of...sitting.
<< This can't be happening...Not true, not true, not true...I have to warn Ryuk about this...>>
Meanwhile near the Tokyo Prison...
"Ryuk, you wait outside. I'll do this alone."
"Fine...but you owe me an apple for this."
Ryuk was now floating over a lake in the vicinity of the institution.
"Ryuk!"
"Huh? You're already back Light?"
Ryuk turned around to greet Light but instead, he was now facing the King himself.
"What are you doing here, sir? I thought you're never leaving the death god realm..."
"This is how you greet me, Ryuk? Anyway, I don't have time for this. I have to tell you something important about Yagami Light."