Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Demoness Diary ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Holas! Today's special guest disclaimer is *drum rolls and is handed an envelop* Shio-chan and Kurama-kun!
 
Shio&Kurama:*appear with blast of smoke*
 
Shio: Hi Ro-chan! *notices Kurama* 0.0 …
 
Kurama: Oh no not again.
 
Shio: *glomps Kurama* MIIIIINNNNEE!
 
Kurama: @.@
 
Ro: *shakes head in embarrassment* Ignore the drooling fan-girl. She's just here for fun. Kurama, that's your queue.
 
Kurama: *trying to push Shio off* Naro doesn't own Demon Diary or me. *breaks free* And neither does Shio.
 
Shio: You had to remind me.
 
Ro: Yeah whatever. *becomes perky* Anyways, enjoy!
 
Shio: *muttering evilly* …the fox will bow to me…
 
Ro& Kurama: o_O
 
 
CHAPTER 2
 
Blink.
 
Blink, blink.
 
“Erutis, who is this girl,” Eclipse asked with mounting annoyance. He was sick of having holes blown in the palace and having people invade said place to kill a certain demon lord who is commonly mistaken for himself. Maybe he should take a vacation, but first, the crisis at hand.
 
Erutis ignored the demon and took a threatening step toward the now dubbed `Amya'. “Amya, put the naginata down,” she said in a rarely heard commanding voice.
 
The girl ignored her and pointed the large weapon at Eclipse. “Will you come quietly or will you die fighting, as is the trend for you demon lords,” she asked the poor guy.
 
This is when Chris started laughing. Amya stared at him. “And you, you're a cleric for the God, Rased! What are you doing here?! You weren't captured too, were you?” she exclaimed and pointed her large weapon at the cleric-in-training, who promptly hid behind an annoyed Eclipse.
 
“Erutis,” he growled warningly. The Holy Knight finally registered his tone and meeped before turning back to the insane girl.
 
`How am I gonna explain this one,' she thought exasperatedly as she watched Amya glare at Eclipse. At least they could laugh about this later…hopefully. “Amya-“
 
“AMY!” Raenef cried as he glomped the new girl. The look of horror on everyone's faces was priceless.
 
“Rae?” she asked in disbelief as she regained her balance. “What in hells are you doing here?”
 
“I live here,” he replied happily as he continued to hug the strange girl.
 
Meanwhile, everyone else was still trying to sort through their confusion as the apparently brainless pair talked amiably. Who the hell was this girl?-Apparently one of Erutis' comrades based on their reaction to each other. But how did Raenef know her? And why did they look so alike-oh dear Gods.
 
“Amy, where have you been?” the brainless wonder asked the girl after they caught up.
 
“Where else? Trying to become a holy knight,” she replied happily. “What have you been doing? Are you here to kill the demon lord too?”
 
Raenef laughed nervously, as he often did when he was hiding something. Amya gave him a look that said `Start talking.' “Heh heh, you see,” he began, afraid of where this was going. “I-uh-“
 
“My Lord,” Eclipse interrupted them. Raenef gave him a look of immense gratitude before it turned to one of immense fear at the dark look on his tutors face. “Who is this trollop?”
 
Raenef laughed nervously again as Amya let out an indignant `hey'. Thankfully, he was saved from the task of explaining. “I'm his twin sister, what of it Demon Lord?” Maybe he should've explained instead.
 
Chris burst out laughing again as Erutis paid, grumbling about greedy clerics. “How many people does this make that have mistaken Eclipse for Raenef?”
 
“Silence cleric,” Amya boomed, pointing her naginata at Chris again, who hid behind Erutis this time, before his words sunk in. “Huh?”
 
Eclipse, who had in the meantime stopped reeling after the twin sister bit, went up behind Amya and his impressionable lord and lifted them up by the backs of their shirts effortlessly. “It's time we discussed this matter,” he growled and dragged them with him to his office, leaving behind a relieved Erutis and confused Chris. “And we will discuss how you will repair the wall your friend has so kindly destroyed, Erutis,” he called behind him as Amya's cries of protest filled the halls.
 
Erutis cursed. `Well damn, and this had started out as such a good day too.'
 
 
End Chapter 2
 
 
Yay, second chappy done!
 
Shio:*does a little dance* Woot!
 
Kurama:*waves flag tiredly*
 
Ro: Aww, poor Kurama-kun is exhausted form fighting off the evil Shio-chan. *Pats fox-boy on back*
 
Shio:*glares* You better not be thinking what I think your thinking.
 
Ro:*innocently* And what am I thinking that you think I'm thinking that I may not be thinking because I'm thinking of thinking of thunk?
 
Shio&Kurama: Huh? @_@
 
Ro: Exactly. *grins and pulls out wand* Bye Kurama-kun.
 
Kurama: Yes! *poofs away*
 
Shio: NOOO! ToT
 
Ro:*snickers* Anyways, read and review, since reviews are good for the soul. The more reviews I get, the likely I am to update.
 
Shio: I'LL UPDATE YOU!!*starts chasing Ro around with chainsaw*
 
Ro: Eep!* starts running* Bye peoples! And keep in mind I've only read three books of Demon Diary, so a little info on the end would be nice.
 
Shio: COME BACK HERE YOU TRAITOR!!
 
Ro: Ack!
 
Raenef: You still haven't said when I can go home.
 
Shio&Ro: NEVER!! HAHAHAHAHA!
 
Raenef: ;_;