Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Double the trouble ❯ Krayon! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own demon diary or any of its characters

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

 

Chapter 3 "Krayon!"

 

Erutis "Ok so where should we start first?"

Cris "How about over there?"

Reanef and Erutis "okay"

 

As they walk over to the shop Lord Reanef sees a flying pancake and starts to follow them with hearts in his eyes.

 

Cris "Reanef...where did he go this time?"

Erutis "Cris where's Reanef?"

Cris "I don't know you're the one who is supposed to be watching him!"

Erutis "Go find him or else (cracks knuckles)"

Cris "Alright, alright gees chill out why don't cha"

 

Cris starts to look around and then is out of site

 

?????? "Now that those two are out of the way I have you all to my self"

Erutis "Where are you? Show your self!"

?????? "(teary eyes) you mean you don't remember me my sweet?"

Erutis "Oh god don't tell me it's him."

?????? "Hello my sweet. (Saying so while hugging Erutis because she remembered)"

Erutis "KRAYON LET GO OF ME OR I'LL KICK YOUR!!!!!!!"

 

She had been silenced with a short passionate kiss on the lips of course. Erutis so was shocked by this little.... kiss that she forgot about everything that was going on then she came to.

 

Erutis "Krayon! (Peh peh {in other words spiting}) What on Earth do you think you were doing!?

Krayon "Just a little practice."

Erutis "Practice? What do you mean 'practice'?"

Krayon "You will soon find out MY love."

Erutis "O.K. this romantic crap is starting to creep me out.

Krayon "How come my sweet?"

Erutis "STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU FRE!

 

She had been cut off my by another kiss but this it was longer and Erutis seemed to enjoy it.

 

Erutis "......"

Krayon I see that you enjoyed that more then the last by the redness of your face.

Erutis "(still blushing) No i did not!)

Krayon "Hn well then I must be off. I have a village to destroy. Good-bye my love."

Erutis "Krayon you better get your pretty boy butt back down here or I'll have to"

 

Zzzzip

 

Erutis "That was fast."

Krayon "Yes? What do you need my love?"

Erutis "Do you know were Reanef and Cris went to?

Krayon "Yes I do."

Erutis "Tell me then!"

Krayon "I'll tell you for a price."

Erutis "What! What do you mean there is a price! Fine what do you want?"

Krayon "I want you to kiss me on the lips."

Erutis "NO! NEVER1 I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! I WOULD MUCH RATHER DIE!"

Krayon "Well I guess you don't really want to see your friends after all. Well tu-ta.

 

Poof

 

Erutis "KRAYON! On no now what am I guna do? What will I do if Eclipse finds out?"

Eclipse "Find out about what?"

Erutis "Uh hi Eclipse nothing happened."

Eclipse "Where is Lord Reanef?"

Erutis "Krayon did it; it's all his fault. He wouldn't tell me were they have gone! wahh please don't kill me Eclipse!" Krayon was here?"

Erutis "Uh-huh."

 

Poof next setting Krayon castle.

 

Eclipse "Krayon!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have to wait till next time to see what happens. Oh yah b4 I 4 get please make reviews. I know this is/I'm being mean but if I don't get at least 5 reviews from 5 different people I'm not going to make the next chapter. And I'm serious!