Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow May Cry ❯ Shadow's Judgement ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Shadow's Judgement!
 
“Hey, Hey wake up.” A sweet little voice called. Tails opened her eyes slightly. She saw what looked like big round ears. Tails sat up.
“What happened?” Tails asked, herself mainly.
“We wouldn't know. We came here on a trail created by flash and found you like this.” Said another voice. Tails vision cleared. She looked up at the two standing above her. She stood up, but her back was killing her. “Who are you?” Tails asked.
“My name is Hitomi, and this is my daughter, Hermana.” The elder Hamster said.
“Sister?” Tails asked.
“I don't have to explain that to you.” Hitomi said as she walked past her.
“I see.” Tails said. “That makes sense then. She's your sister too.” Hitomi turned to face Tails. “I'm smarter than most.” Tails said. Hitomi pulled out two Spindles.
“You're as smart as that Black Hedgehog… getting into what none of your business.” Hitomi said angrily.
“You saw Shadow?” Tails asked surprised. Hitomi ran over and attacked Tails. Tails dodged and caught her weapon. She kicked Hitomi away. Tails pulled out her Uzi and pointed it at Hitomi, who was on the floor with one spindle. “So, Shadow is on earth, huh? Or were you on the Ark?” Tails asked.
“Why should I tell you?” Hitomi asked. Hermana charged Tails, who ducked out of the way of her attack and threw the Spindle in the air. Hermana crashed on the floor and the spindle hit her in the head, knocking her out, all the while Tails never taking her eyes off of Hitomi. “I would threaten your life…” Tails said, she withdrew her gun. “…But that's not our style.” She put her hand out to Hitomi. Hitomi slapped it away and walked over to her child. She picked her up and turned to Tails.
“He's on the planet… and what's the Ark?” Hitomi asked.
“It's a colony that orbits the globe.” Tails said. Hitomi walked over to the Spindle and picked it up. She walked over to the edge of Angel Island.
“Did you fight Flash?” She asked Tails.
“Not really… I sort of got beat down.” Hitomi turned to face her, Hermana in her arms.
“Yeah, he has a way of doing that. For your good, leave him alone and I'll kill him.” Hitomi then dropped from the side of Angel Island. Tails, in worry, ran over. Hitomi and Hermana were gone, not even a splash below. Tails looked behind her, over to Knuckles. He was still unconscious. Tails ran over to take care of him.
 
Meanwhile, Shadow was walking through the castle that had appeared in Station Square. He had just wiped out a herd of Robotniks machines, which were a piece of cake. Robotnik wasn't here, at least, not from what Shadow saw. Shadow walked up the stairs to the door. He heard a voice behind him.
“Shadow! You'll pay for what you did to me!” Shadow closed his eyes for a second as the person continued. “I'm ready for you this time.” Shadow turned to face him.
“Really, Black Doom. Well, you want to fight then here I am!” Shadow called.
“Later… I have warlords to conquer and Chaos Emeralds to collect.” Black Doom then vanished.
“How did he survive? Heh, who cares? Not like he's going to be any bigger a challenge than before anyway.” Shadow entered through the large door. Inside was like a throne room. Blood Red carpet leading down a black floor. Shadow began walking down it. Demons smashed out of nowhere, but it seemed like they were breaking glass. Shadow dashed forward and leaped into the air. The Demons flew at him. He pulled out his sword and spun around, slicing them all up. Shadow landed safely and blocked their attacks from behind. Shadow leaped into the air and threw his sword at them, drawing his guns and blasting away at the remaining nearby ones. His sword collided with one of them, killing it instantly. Shadow landed and dashed for his sword. A demon came out of nowhere and slammed him away. Shadow collided with the large chair, obviously the throne. Shadow looked at the demon. “Hmm… different from the others.” Shadow smiled. The demon also smirked.
“Trust me, I am more of a match for you!” he spoke cockily. Shadow dashed over and kicked him in the head, or tried too. The demon moved and slammed Shadow into the left wall.
“What the?” Shadow questioned. “You mean business, huh?” Shadow questioned.
“Well, I'm hardly going to let you beat me, am I?” The demon asked.
“Well then. Let's heat things up, shall we?” Shadow dashed to claim his sword, the demon noticed this and dashed to get it too. Shadow got it first, but the demon knocked him aside. Shadow held onto his sword and flipped up. He ran over to the demon and sliced at him. The demon dodged and kicked at Shadow's feet. Shadow jumped over them and spin kicked the demon in the head. The demon flew to the left as Shadow charged at him. Shadow leaped into the air and came down for a slice in half end. The demon formed his own type of sword and blocked. He kicked Shadow away and flew into the air, opening his big black wings. He flew at Shadow with immense speed, but slow in Shadows opinion as he easily moved out the way. Shadow's chest slit open a bit as he looked.
“Hmm… not bad.” Shadow said. He leaped into the air and spin kicked the demon as he flew back. The demon flew into the wall.
“You're quite the challenge yourself, Shadow!” the demon said.
“So, are you going to tell me who you are?”
“My name is irrelevant to the dead!” the demon spat.
“Well, then tell me. I'm not dead yet.” Shadow mocked him. “And if anyone takes my life, it certainly ain't going to be you.” Shadow pointed his sword towards him.
“We will see.” The demon stood. “This will be the last name you ever hear. Flash!” the demon said. In an instant, Flash had warped behind Shadow going in for a finish stab. Shadow moved to the left and dodged the sword with ease., lifting his own sword behind as if to sheave it, but stabbing Flash in the arm instead. Shadow spun around and sliced Flash's stomach open, then he kicked him away.
“Hmm… I think I'll hear a few more before my end.” Shadow mocked. Flash stood up, in agony.
“You'll pay for this, Shadow.” Flash vanished, but more demons showed up.
“Well, now time to take out the trash!” Shadow said as he readied himself.