Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Newspaper Articles and Purple Tongues ❯ DANTE! That's gross... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Newspaper Articles and Purple Tongues
Author:
Crimson Blood Fangs

Disclaimer: I don't own Dante and Vergil, but I do own a DMC game.

----------

A happy melodical tune was heard in the hallways, coming from the happy half-demon. Upon entering the kitchen, Dante head toward the fridge, helping himself to a can of grape soda.

Smiling, he reached for the can opener opened the can, as it gave a loud hiss the fizz from the soda echoing in the kitchen. Drinking gulp by gulp, Dante spotted his twin brother sitting by the table, and reading a daily newspaper in his hand. He walked over and sat across from Vergil, who was yet too busy reading whatever had interested him."Hey Verg'...Whatcha reading?" Dante spoke, finishing up the can of soda.

Vergil rolled his eyes. "That's none of your concern." Taking a sip from his cup, he looked up nearly choking on his beverage and he slammed the cup on the table's surface. "Holy hell of the seven sins! What the FUCKING HELL did you just do!" Vergil spoke with a horrified look on his face, seeing his twin brother having a purple tongue.

"Hmm? Oh this?" Dante replied, sticking out his tongue with a goofy look on his face,

"Yeah...THAT..." Vergil leaned back, away from Dante.

"Oh come on...Why the hell are you afraid of it? It's just..." When he was about to finish,it was cut off by his own loud belch right infront of Vergil's face. "grape..."

"UGH! THAT WAS DISGUSTING, DANTE!"

"Hehehehe!...WHOOPS!" Dante laughed, leaving his own brother with a very annoyed disgusted look on his face and still maybe horrified about the 'purple stuff' on his mouth.