Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ Surprises ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dante: How much now?
 
Neko: Shhh! I'm recounting… 50, 60, 70, 80. 90, 100, 105… *Silence*
 
Dante: Well?
 
Neko: $150!
 
Dante: -_- Whoopie! *Sarcastically*
 
Neko: ^-^ All I need now is $9,999,879,590,001,699,000!
 
Dante: You'll need a lot of money!
 
Neko: I've been thinking…
 
Dante: About what?
 
Neko: How much you are!
 
Dante: O.o What's that supposed to mean?
 
Neko: I've been thinking that I could buy you and not Devil May Cry!
 
Dante: O.o Help me! *Rips out of duck tape and runs to door* LEMME OUT, LEMME OUT!! *Now banging on door*
 
Neko: I'll just call the DMC creators and ask how much you are! *Walks away* Oh! Here's chapter 11!!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Dante looked around the hallway to see doors… and nothing, but doors. Dante's eye twitched, he was fed up with all the doors. He wasn't sure if some were really doors, Dante looked at one door then to another.
 
“You can go with this, you can go with that, you can go with this…. Or you can go with us!” Angel sang softly
 
“Very funny!” Dante said as he turned his head to Angel's
 
“Hey, don't look at me like that! I was just trying to make a happy comment!”
 
“Yeah, well next time you choose to do that…. pick a better time so I don't have to look at a ton of doors!”
 
Angel looked at the doors, “Dante?”
 
“What?”
 
“Can you put me down please?”
 
Dante looked at Angel and placed her on the ground, Angel walked without a limp, and she walked gracefully to one of the doors. Dante was in disbelief.
 
“Angel your leg!”
 
Angel looked at her leg, “Hey it doesn't hurt!”
 
Dante ran over to Angel as she sat on the ground and removed the bandana. Her cut was gone, not even a scar or scratch was on her leg. Angel looked at Dante in disbelief and then back to her leg.
 
“Whoa, that's odd!” Angel said
 
Dante then stood up and took Angel's hand and lifted her up. They looked down the hallway, then to the doors, Angel walked over to it, and knocked on it five times, a smile was soon painted on her pink lips.
 
“It's this door we need to go through!” She said
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Uh-huh!”
 
Angel placed her hand on the knob and pulled, nothing happened. “Come on!” She said
 
Dante shook his head and grabbed Alastor on his back, “Move!”
 
Angel did as she was told and moved. Dante wedged the blade into the door and pushed, nothing happened. Dante then tightened his grip and kept pushing.
 
“Damn-it! Why the hell isn't moving?!” He then looked up to see a Blade standing on the door and on the wall, “That explains!”
 
Angel panicked and slammed herself to the wall away from the creature. The Blade was bigger then her, Angel had never seen a lizard that was bigger then her and wore armor. Dante then pulled out Ebony and Ivory, aimed at the creature's head, and pulled the trigger. The Blade hit the floor and slowly rose to its feet. Dante then whirled out the shotgun and fired into the Blade's head.
 
“Is it dead?” Angel asked
 
“Yeah!!”
 
Dante then walked over to the door and pulled, the door opened to reveal a small hallway then to a wall, Dante's eye twitched, “Damn-it…another wall?”
 
Angel smiled and walked into the hallway and into the wall, but to Dante's surprise, she went through it.
 
“Have I been talking to a ghost?” He wondered.
 
Angel peered her head out, “It's just an illusion my Daddy put in just incase, before he died!”
 
Dante walked up to the wall and looked at it, he placed his hand on the wall to see it sink through it. Dante smiled and walked over to the door glanced around carefully and closed the door.
 
“Come on Dante!” Angel said as she pulled her head back in and ran off.
 
Dante ran into the room that was covered by the wall illusion, “Angel don't get out of my sight, I'll be in deep shit if something happens to you!!!”
 
Angel ran up the spiraling stairs and then stopped to wait for Dante who just walked up the stairs slowly.
 
“There's a door! Hurry Dante!!”
 
“Yeah, yeah, I hear ya!” Dante said as he looked up to see Angel already opening the door and stepping out of the staircase.
 
Dante then ran up the stairs and saw Angel in the middle of the hallway gaping in shock, there stood a man with blonde hair and blue eyes standing into the hallway smiling at Angel and Dante. The man opened his arms and Angel stepped forward.
 
Angel? Dante wondered
 
“Is that you… Daddy?”
 
“What?” Dante shouted in disbelief
 
Dante looked at the man in horror, he thought Angel's Father had died. Angel then wrapped her arms around the man's waist.
 
“Daddy…” Angel said as she closed her eyes and buried her head into the man's white clothes.
 
Dante then watched as the man pulled a blade out of nowhere and aimed it over Angel's forehead, “Angel!!” Dante shouted
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Review if you liked.