Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ A Caring Devil ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neko: I still don't own DMC! But that doesn't mean I won't stop saving up!
 
Dante: Good luck! *Duck taped to chair*
 
Neko: ^-^ Thanks! I need some luck!
 
Dante: -_-+ Neko isn't about time you untape from the chair?
 
Neko: ^-^ Nope! We can't have you go shooting things again!
 
Dante: -_-+ *Low growls are heard*
 
Neko: O.o Uhh… ^-^0 Would it make you feel better if you introduced the fic?
 
Dante: Ok… Here is Chapter 10 of: `Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend'. *Looks at Neko* Come on you got to untape me!
 
Neko: No way! *Screen fades to black*
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Angel bent over to catch her breath. “I give up!” She said as she soon let out a cough.
 
“You're pathetic Angel!” Dante said with a snicker.
 
“Take that back!” Angel said as she glared at Dante
 
“Now why should I?” Dante asked in a teasingly voice
 
Angel lunged at Dante but was whammed into the wall by an unseen force. “What the?” Angel wondered as she then noticed that she wasn't touching the ground. “What the heck is going on Dante?” She asked
 
CLUNK, CLUNK! The sound of Marionettes getting closer. Dante then remembered his first battle against them. Dante reached for Alastor and sliced the air. Angel hit the ground with a- thud!
 
“Come on!” Dante said as he yanked on Angel's hand.
 
Angel then fell to the floor. “Angel get up!!” Dante said as he tugged on her.
 
“My leg hurts!” Angel said in tears.
 
Dante froze and looked at Angel's leg a blade was in her leg. Dante looked up to see a blade come into inches of his face before he snagged it. He then whirled out Ebony and Ivory fired at the Marionettes. When nothing was left of the Marionettes Dante brought up his jacket, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a white bandana. He placed it in his mouth and bit down. The fabric made a long RIIIIIIIIIP as the fabric was being ripped into two. Dante then took Angel's leg into his grasp and tied the bandana on her leg.
 
“Does it hurt?” He asked
 
“No.”
 
“Good! Do you think you can walk?”
 
Angel stood up before she landed back to the ground. Dante stood up and bent down in front of Angel. “Get on my back!” He said
 
“You won't hurt me?” Angel asked cautiously
 
“Hey just because I've dropped you on the floor doesn't mean I'll do that when you're wounded!” Dante replied
 
Angel got onto Dante's back as he carried her down the hallway that held something in store for them!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Review if you liked.