Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ The Devils Fear the Angel ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dante: Bored...God give me somethin' to do… NOW!!
 
Mundus: *Appears* DIE DANTE!!
 
Dante: That'll work!
 
Neko: *Walks in* Dante what are you doing?
 
Dante: *Stops firing guns* Just killing Mundus for the 4th and final time!
 
Neko: O.o Oookay…
 
Dante: *Looks at Mundus* DIE YOU SCUMBAG!! *Laughing evily*
 
Mundus: X.X
 
Neko: O.o0
 
Dante: *Stops* I'm bored again! -_-
 
Neko: Uhh… I'll just… *edges away* Leave you alone! *Runs away*
 
Bird: Chirp, chirp!
 
Dante: *Notices bird*
 
Bird: Chirp!
 
Dante: *Evil smile* DIE DEMON WITH WINGS!! *Starts shooting at bird*
 
Neko: *Hiding under table* He's lost it!
 
Dante: *Stops firing*
 
Smoke: *Clears*
 
Bird: Chirp, chirp! *Bullet holes surround bird* Chirp! *Bird is unharmed*
 
Dante: -_-+ Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…
 
Neko: Let's go to the fic before Dante goes demon-evil… again!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“Come on you have to tell me what you are! I mean you get hit with a spear and act like its nothing!” Angel said as she walked next to Dante
 
Dante whirled his head to Angel's direction. “Will you shut up?” He asked on the verge of throwing her off the railing of the second floor.
 
“If you tell me what you are!” Angel replied
 
“I'll tell you when I feel like it.” Dante said as he turned to the hallway again.
 
“Uhh… Dante that's a--”
 
WHACK!!! Dante walked in to a wall. “WHAT THE HELL!?!?” He shouted
 
Angel walked up to Dante. “I tried to tell you, but I was a little too late!” She said
 
Dante rubbed his face and glared at Angel. “Next time this happens I'm gonna…” Dante trailed off to notice Angel was sliding back.
 
Dante figured it out, a powerful force of wind was pushing her; Angel hit the floor with a- thud! Dante ran to Angel to hold her up. All of a sudden, a huge gust of wind sent Dante flying back, he let go of Angel and went flying into a wall.
 
“What the hell is going on here?” He wondered
 
Angel ran over to Dante. “Are you ok?” She asked
 
Dante got up and walked forward with Angel, the gusts of wind were gone.
 
“Looks like everything is o-”
 
Before Dante could finish his sentence, the huge gust of wind threw him over the railing of the second floor. A sickening sound filled the air. Angel peered over the railing to see Dante impaled on a brass statue's spear. Angel swallowed a bunch of air.
 
“Ok… this is a nightmare…. I'm ok. I'm just having a really bad nightmare and I'm going to wake up with my dog Rosy at the end of my bed. This is all a nigh- Ahhhhh!!” Angel screamed
 
Dante was standing next to Angel looking at her oddly. “Angel what kind of metal is this?” He asked as he pointed at the metal spear that stuck out of his chest.
 
“Brass.” Angel squeaked
 
“Thought so!” Dante said pulling the spear out of his chest.
 
Angel looked at Dante in disbelief. He's doing it again, this guy isn't human… he's something else! Angel thought
 
Dante rubbed his chest. “Gahh, that hurts!” Dante unbuttoned his shirt and looked at his chest. A long line was smack dab in the middle on his chest. A trail of crimson blood ran down his chest, “That's goin' leave a mark.”
 
Angel stared at Dante in horror. “That's goin' leave a mark? THAT'S GOIN LEAVE A MARK!?!?!?!” Angel shouted
 
“Well no duh!” Dante said buttoning his shirt up.
 
“I think you should explain to me what you are!!” Angel said placing his hands on her hips.
 
Dante opened his mouth to speak but he was interrupted by a booming voice.
 
“He is the Legendary Dark Knight Sparada's son. He is demonic person that killed my father!!”
 
Angel turned around to see a huge bird-like creature… “What the heck is that?!?!” She asked
 
“Griffon.” Dante said
 
Angel looked at the huge bird-like creature. “Griffon?” She asked
 
Dante walked closer to the huge bird. “Listen feather face I didn't kill your father! It was Mundus who did that!!”
 
“LIER! Mundus would never do that!! My Father served Mundus!” The Griffon shouted
 
“I don't think he believes you Dante!” Angel said
 
“Yeah, no one ever does!” Dante replied
 
Angel walked up to the Griffon slowly and never looked away from it.
 
What are you doing Angel? Dante thought
 
Griffon looked at Angel and brought it's wings out. “Bye, bye girly!” Griffon said as he gave his massive wings a powerful flap.
 
Angel screamed as she was brought off her feet and hurled into the air. Dante jumped up and grabbed her.
 
“Mental note Angel: If you ever do that again I'll….” Dante trailed off
 
“You'll what?” Angel asked
 
“I'll…. KILL YOU!!” He shouted
 
Angel looked at Dante then the Griffon. “HEY!!” She shouted
 
The Griffon looked at Angel and Dante.
 
“DANTE DIDN'T KILL YOUR FREAKIN' FATHER!! SO GO AWAY!!!” Angel shouted
 
“You think I'm going to believe you, there is no way….” Griffon trailed off to notice Angel was glaring at him.
 
After a one-hour lecture, the Griffon had enough and final believed Dante didn't kill his father. (A/N Hey some kid needs to stand up to that feather- faced bird and show it who's boss!)
 
 
“Well how was that Dante? Did you lean anything?” Angel asked with a big grin on her face.
 
“Well… one thing I learned was… You can never seem to keep your mouth shut.” Dante said with a snicker
 
Angel's eye twitched. “YOU JERK I JUST SAVED YOUR BUTT!!” she shouted
 
“As if!” Dante said as he smiled then stuck his tongue out at Angel.
 
“Get back here and let me kill you!!” Angel said through her teeth that she was gritting.
 
“Got to get me first!” Dante said as he brook off into a run.
 
Dante laughed down the hallway as Angel followed him in tow, but the Devil Hunter was unaware that something was watching him and Angel.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Please review.