Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ Something You Don't See Every Day and Angel Sheads Tears for The Hunter ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only Angel and the copy thing of Dante.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Angel covered her mouth. “Dante?' She asked in a tiny voice. Angel walked up to Dante's body. It had happened so fast!
~Flash back~
 
Angel stood next to Dante as they walked down the long hallway. Angel shook with fear, afraid that something was going to grab her and take her away. Dante glanced down at Angel.
 
“You're such a chicken!” He said
 
Angel made herself stop shaking. “Am not!” She snapped
 
Dante stuck his hands in his big red trench coat pockets and smiled. “Denial!” He said
 
“Devil-May-Care!” Angel replied as she turned to Dante, “Why do you always start the fights?” She asked
 
“Excuse me?” Dante asked turning to Angel, “What do you mean by that?” He asked
 
Angel placed her hands on her hips. “There are many reasons! I don't have the time to explain it all!” Angel said bitterly.
 
Dante glared at Angel. “Well, who was the one that socked me in the face?!” Dante asked
 
“You deserved that!” Angel said before she stuck her tongue out at Dante.
 
Dante's eye twitched. “Watch what your saying girl!” He said to Angel
 
“Or what? Some demon is going to swoop down and kill one of us?” Angel wondered
 
Angel started to walk away, but Dante grabbed her wrist.
“Just be careful! Something bad could happen!” Dante explained as he let go Angel's wrist.
 
“Don't worry, nothing bad will hap-”
 
“ANGEL LOOK OUT!!” Dante shouted as he shoved Angel out of the way, to have a spear slammed into his chest then slam him into the wall.
 
~End of Flash back~
 
Angel looked at Dante; his white bangs covered his closed eyes. Dante looked like he was sleeping peacefully. However, Angel knew that Dante was dead. The speed the spear came at him would have killed anyone in seconds.
Crimson blood dripped off the wooden spear and onto the ground.
 
“You jerk! You didn't have to do that.” Angel said wiping her eyes. Tears spilled down Angel's face, she was crying for Dante. At that moment, Dante's hand twitched. Angel looked up to see Dante's hand turn into a fist. Then a groan came out of Dante's mouth. Angel was horrified.
 
“Gahh!” Dante said rubbing his face with his left hand. “Angel can you keep your mouth closed for a mere second?” He asked
 
Angel's eyes were huge. Was Dante really speaking to her? “I'm dreaming… Dante was hit with a spear! There's no way he can be talking! He dead!” Angel said to herself.
 
Dante raised an eyebrow.
“If I was dead… could a dead man do this?” He asked placing his hand on the spear.
 
Angel watched in silence as Dante tightened his grip on the spear and pulled it out of his chest without even flinching! Dante's feet firmly hit the ground, as he threw the spear to the ground, it landed with a- thud!
 
Angel walked up to Dante in disbelief. “How can that be?” She asked
 
Dante dusted himself off and looked at Angel.
“Let's just say I'm not normal!” He said as he walked past Angel.
 
Angel looked at Dante with a puzzled look across her face. “What's that supposed to mean?!?” She asked running up to Dante.
 
Dante peered down at Angel.
“I'll tell you later!” He said as he walked next to Angel down the long cold hallway.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Short I know!!
Read and review!