Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ One of Those Days... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neko: I don't own Devil May Cry.
 
Dante: We all ready know that!
 
Neko: I know, but what about the monsters in the game? Do they know that? You know like the Marionettes… *Shudder* Sin Scissors, Phan-
 
Dante: >_< THAT'S ENOUGH!!!
 
Neko: ^-^ Ok!
 
Dante: -_-+ *Low evil growls*
 
Neko: O.o Uhh… let's just go to the story before Dante goes demon-evil! Hehe… *Slowly edges away from Dante*
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
Dante looked in horror to see himself holding Angel up by the throat. “Nelo Angelo?” Dante wondered.
 
The copy didn't look at Dante at all, it's grip tightened on Angel's throat.
 
“Dante… this thing is a reflection of you expect eviler!” Angel said in between breaths.
 
Dante aimed at the copy of him and fired Ebony and Ivory. The copy dropped Angel and it slowly transformed into a man with jet-black hair and a mirror like armor. Dante lowered his guns to help Angel up who had stumbled back. The man looked at Dante and Angel then vanished. Dante hands were gripped on Angel's shoulder.
 
What the hell was that? Dante thought.
 
“Dante… what was that?” Angel asked looking up at Dante.
 
Dante lowered his hands to his waist. “I don't know.” He said looking at Angel .
 
Angel then closed her eyes. “No more… I don't want to see another one of those wicked creatures.” She said to herself silently.
 
Dante looked at Angel, “What?” He asked.
 
“Uhh.. It's nothing!” Angel said looking away.
 
“Come on, Angel. Let's go.” Dante said leading Angel out of the room.
 
Dante controlled Angel to the hallway as he looked around the mansion, “Where now?” He asked
 
No reply.
 
“Angel?” Dante asked.
 
Dante walked up to Angel and looked at her.
 
“You o-”
 
Wham! Angel shocked Dante in the nose. Dante cupped his hands to his nose; pulling it back, Dante noticed some blood on the glove.
 
“What was that for?” Dante asked angrily.
 
“For leaving me with those damned Sin Scythes and that bizarre Dante-look-a-like!” Angel snapped.
 
“Move it!” Dante said as he shoved Angel to the left direction in the hallway.
 
After a few minutes went by the nosebleed stopped. Angel stood next to Dante as they walked down the long hallway. Angel shook with fear, afraid that something was going to grab her and take her away. Dante glanced down at Angel.
 
“You're such a chicken!” He said
 
Angel made herself stop shaking. “Am not!” She snapped
 
Dante stuck his hands in his big red trench coat pockets and smiled. “Denial!” He said
 
“Devil-May-Care!” Angel replied as she turned to Dante, “Why do you always start the fights?”
 
“Excuse me?” Dante asked turning to Angel, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Angel placed her hands on her hips. “There are many reasons! I don't have the time to explain it all!” Angel said bitterly.
 
Dante glared at Angel. “Well, who was the one that socked me in the face?!” Dante asked
 
“You deserved that!” Angel said before she stuck her tongue out at Dante.
 
Dante's eye twitched. “Watch what your saying girl!” He said to Angel
 
“Or what? Some demon is going to swoop down and kill one of us?” Angel wondered
 
Angel started to walk away, but Dante grabbed her wrist.
“Just be careful! Something bad could happen!” Dante explained as he let go Angel's wrist.
 
“Don't worry, nothing bad will hap-”
 
“ANGEL LOOK OUT!!” Dante shouted as he shoved Angel out of the way, to have a spear slammed into his chest then slam him into the wall.
 
Angel hit the ground with a- thud! Angel brought her throbbing head of the ground. Angel looked up at Dante in horror. Angel opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Read and review!