Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ One Problem After Another ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own Angel!!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Dante placed Angel on the ground thinking:
 
Damn-it how can I get her to stop crying? This sucks!!!
 
Angel wiped her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands. Dante looked at Angel, then something caught his attention. Dante walked up to the bookshelf to see something wedged in between two books. Dante reached for it then jerked his hand back; Dante looked at his black glove to see something seep through his black glove. Dante sniffed it the pulled his nose away from the glove.
 
Blood. He thought
 
Dante removed his glove and moved one of the books to have the thing fall on the ground. It landed with a-squash! Dante took a step back and examined it. Angel looked at Dante and walked up to him
 
“What is it Dante?” Angel asked
 
Dante didn't reply all he did was stare at the red thing.
 
“Is that a…a…” Angel trailed off
 
“A heart?” Dante finished
 
Angel's eyes grew huge as they soon rolled to the back of her head causing her to pass out. Angel hit the floor with a heavy-thud! Dante looked down at Angel and rolled his eyes. Dante bent down to examine the small heart. Dante picked the cold blood red organ in his grasp.
 
“A dog's heart?” Dante wondered
 
Dante dropped the heart on the ground put his glove back on his hand. Dante then bent down to pick up Angel, her body lay limp in his arms.
 
“If she had a dog… how come I haven't seen it or heard it?” He wondered
 
Dante shrugged his shoulders and headed to the door. Dante raised his leg up ready to kick the door down, but stopped when he heard the sound of buzzing… Beelzebub.
 
Dante put Angel down on the sofa next to the door; drawing his guns Dante kicked the door open and jumped in the middle of the hallway his hands crossed with his fingers on the triggers. Nothing. Nothing was in the hallway but himself. Dante scratched the back of his head.
 
“I was sure I heard buzzing.” He said to himself
 
Dante then noticed a black lump curled up in a corner at the end of the hallway.
 
A Shadow? He thought
 
Dante walked slowly and quietly to the black lump. When Dante got closer, he found out that it wasn't a Shadow, but a black dog. Dante stepped closer to the dog; it lay lifeless on the ground. Dante took a breathe of air only to then cover his mouth.
 
“Damn-it what's that smell?”
 
Dante looked at the dog, it was dead. Dante turned the dog over to jump back in horror, what he saw made him sick, he felt like he was going to throw-up. The retching taste filled his mouth. Then Dante remembered the heart in the bookshelf, It was the dog's heart; someone or something took it out of the dog. At that moment, a scream filled the mansion.
 
“Angel!!” Dante shouted as he ran back to the room
 
When Dante ran into the room he was horrified to see something.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Read and review.