Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ Dante's Lesson ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own Angel. I don't own Dante or Devil May Cry. Plus I'm stuck on mission 7: Holding the Key of Ardor. If anyone reading this fic has got past, it please e-mail me! I can't seem to get chased by the Phantom again!

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

"DANTE!!!" Angel shouted

 

Angel looked at Dante on the verge of tears.

 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked

 

Dante didn't reply, but continued to smile evily. Angel's eyes slowly began to close as everything blacked out.

 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

 

"Angel? Angel are you ok?" A voice asked

 

Angel's eyes fluttered open to see Dante kneeled on the ground propping Angel up.

 

"Angel you o-

 

"DANTE, YOU JERK!!!!" Angel shouted as she slapped Dante

 

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Dante asked rubbing his cheek.

 

"What do you mean: `What was that for'? You nearly killed me!!! You strangled me!!!" Angel said angrily

 

"WHAT?!?! I'VE BEEN CHASING A DAMN SIN SCISSORS FOR THE LAST 25 MINUTES!!!! I WOUNDN'T HAVE TIME STRANGLE YOU!!" Dante shouted. Although I wish I could, he added in his head.

 

"You mean to say….. that you weren't trying to kill me?" Angel asked in confusion

 

"What happened Angel?" Dante asked

 

"I was waiting for you right here and…. I saw you come up to me I then got mad at you and slapped you…. Then you grabbed me by the throat and everything went black." Angel said

 

"Hm. I think we have someone in here with the power of transformation!" Dante said. There's no way that it could be Nelo Angelo! Dante thought

 

Angel stood up.

 

"What now?" She asked

 

"I'm not so sure!" Dante said standing back up.

 

Then a growl echoed through the hallway. Dante pulled out Alastor and looked around the hallway. Angel lowered Dante's hand.

 

"That was stomach." She said

 

"Oh, I knew that!" Dante said putting Alastor on his back.

 

"Lets go to the kitchen before something decides to attack us!" Angel said

 

"Fine by me!" Dante said as he followed Angel to the kitchen.

 

~In the Kitchen~

 

Angel looked through the cabinet.

 

"Man do we have anything else then biscuits?" Angel asked herself angrily.

 

"What's the matter with biscuits?" Dante asked sitting on the chair, his arms rested on the back of the chair.

 

"Do you know how many times I have had to eat biscuits for breakfast?" Angel asked

 

Dante shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Every morning!" Angel replied

 

"Sucks for you!" Dante said smiling at Angel.

 

"Shut up!" Angel snapped.

 

Dante stuck his tongue out Angel, soon Angel did too. Dante and Angel acted like an older brother arguing with his little sister. All of a sudden, Dante was hit in the head by something.

 

"What the hell?" He wondered

 

Angel bent down and picked up a rock.

 

"Kyklops!" Angel and Dante said looking at each other.

 

Dante jumped off the chair and pulled out Ebony and Ivory.

 

"Angel, I want you to get out of this room!" He said glancing down at Angel.

 

"But-

 

"NO BUTS!!" Dante shouted

 

"Ok!" Angel said running out of the room.

 

Dante smiled. "Let's rock!" He said

 

Angel looked round the hallway. Angel didn't even notice that a Sin Scythe was watching her from the wall.

 

Dante looked around the kitchen jumping over the Kyklops and firing at them in the head. The giant spiders fell to the ground dead.

 

"Well that should do it!" Dante said with a smile on his face.

 

At that moment, a scream ringed through out the mansion.

 

"ANGEL!!" Dante shouted as he ran out of the kitchen.

 

Dante looked around the hallway to see Angel on the ground covering her head and her shoulders heaving up and down. Dante then noticed that a Sin Scythe was raising its scythe over Angel's body.

 

"Angel!" Dante said sa he fired the scythe out of the creature's hand then running over to Angel picking her up and continuing to run.

 

Dante looked down at Angel her hands covering her face.

 

"Angel you ok?" Dante asked

 

Angel looked at Dante with tears running down her face.

 

"Angel why are you crying? Did you get hurt?" Dante asked

 

"I'm crying because I'm scared!" Angel said covering her eyes.

 

Dante's eyes widened, Trish had told him about that!

 

~Flash back~

 

Dante looked at the mansion that he was to enter soon.

 

"DANTE!!" A voice shouted

 

Dante turned around to see Trish running to catch up to him.

 

"What do you want this time Trish?" Dante asked in an annoyed voice

 

"I forgot to give you this information about the daughter!" Trish said in between breaths.

 

"What?" Dante asked

 

"Alright…. One the daughter has a fear of being alone for a long time in a room by herself with nothing but silence. Two if she is crying she is either crying cause she's hurt or in fear!" Trish explained to Dante.

 

"Nice info, but I highly doubt that will happen!" Dante said walking to the village leaving Trish by herself up on the hill.

 

~End of Flash back~

 

Dante ran into the quickest room and slammed it shut.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Plaese review.