Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction ❯ Middle School is for the Weak ❯ Getting Accepted to IronCat Academy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Getting accepted to IronCat Academy

5:59 Pm

"Bills, bills, and crap mail." Digiko sighed. Twelve year old Chocola (Digiko) said flipping through the mail. "Not all of it."Capuchino (Puchiko) said in her soft yet sassy voice. She pointed to five letters. One was from Angel academy, four from IronCat academy. Usada (Rabi_en_Rose) (Who had just moved in to Digiko's apartment with Digiko, Gema and Puchiko when her little apartment caught on fire) pointed to the one with her name on it and said," It looks likes I have been accepted to IronCat Academy. That private school." "That snobby school." Piyoko (Pyocola) said. (Of course it wouldn't be a wild house hold with out Piyoko and her best friend Coo. P.s. Coo is in fact a guy.) The rest of the letters was for Digiko, Piyoko and Coo had also been accepted to IronCat Academy. Puchiko looked at her letter from Angel Academy. She was to be put in the third grade. Gema Sighed and said "It was a good thing the landlady enrolled you in those schools. She was getting upset wit you guy staying here all-day and as her being your guardian she has to take you to school or she will get sent to jail."

Later at 6:30 pm

"Why did I have to be enrolled in such a snobby school?" Digiko whined while chopping broccoli for the roman noodles. "Well, at least four of us got put in one school." Piyoko said dicing up some onions and putting them in the noodle pot. "Hey, but what about Puchiko.She goes to that snobby school by herself." Coo pointed out while chopping carrots. "I can take care of my self." Puchiko snapped at Coo.

As Gema set the food on the kotatsu (Kotatsu is a table set low to the ground that has a heating element built into the tables underside. A heavy comforter is then wrapped around it and one stays warm by wrapping the comforter around oneself to stay warm.) As the group set down to the table to eat their food, Usada said. "So tomorrow we buy uniforms and schools supplies. Agreed?" "Yes!" the rest shouted in unison.

Later that night at 10:15

Everyone was asleep, but Digiko she wondered what her school would be like. She sighed closed her eyes and went to sleep. Then she saw something white flash across the room. It looked like a teenager with big red eyes, a long purple scarf, a white dress. She faded from sight and disappeared.

Not bad for my first fic huh please review.