Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ The Digi-Force. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
“Put the money in bag, and make it snappy!!” said the leader of a mob robbing the bank of Tokyo.
 
The bank dealers found no choice but to do as they were told, for not only did these punks have heavy artillery in their hands, they also brought along their Digimon.
 
While it was true some Digi destined and their Digimon chose the side of the hero, the rest chose be naughty, and use their powers for their own greedy reasons.
 
The last of the gold was put into the bag, “Okay dudes let's bogie on out of here.” Said the boss.
 
The boys all scurried outside to their get away truck, and their Digimon began to fly away into the sky, but SUDDENLY…
 
Out of nowhere, shots of energy popped the trucks tires and damaged the engine, and all six of the Digimon had been hit, and crashed to the ground.
 
“What the…?” cried the boss, “Yo, look over there.” Said one of the other boys pointing ahead.
 
Six young adults were standing at the foot of the road, and six Digimon were hovering above them.
 
Four boys wearing Saiyain-Armour and Saiyain-Scouters, and two girls wearing Sailor-scout tights and scouters, stood at the foot of the road.
 
The boys jumped out of their damaged truck and pulled out their guns. “Who do you retards think you are?” screamed the leader.
 
Weird music was coming form the other team's direction and they each did a Dance-pose and screamed out their names…
 
-“TAKERU!!” And “THORMON!!”
 
-“HIKARI!!” And “PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!”
 
-“KEN!!” And “HORNETMON!!”
 
-“MIYAKO!!!… (AKA…YOLEI)” And “EX-PHOENIXMON!!”
 
-“CODY!!” And “FOREMENMON!!”
 
-“DAISUKE!!” And “ANGEL-VEEMON!!”
 
[ALL]
 
“WE ARE…THE DIGI-FORCE!!!”
 
The boys looked embarrassed at the way these people just acted, “All right, this is Ri-God-Damn-Diculous.” Snapped the Leader, “KILL THEM ALL!!!”
 
The boys whipped out their guns and began firing like crazy, and their Ultimate-Digimon fired upon the other Digmon.
 
When the smoke cleared the boys were shocked. “What's this?” the leader snapped, “There's not even an ash on them.”
 
Davis then glanced over at his wife, “Kari, do you your stuff.” He said. Kari nodded her head and raised her arms.
 
She had the power of DBZ fighter, Chouitzu. Therefore, she was able to raise the guns in the air with Telekinesis, and bend them all to scrap metal.
 
The boys were shocked, but they weren't licked yet. They started charging toward the Digi destined waving their fists in the air.
 
The moment they tried to lay even a finger on the heroes, using their lightning speed, they tied up all six of the boys, and knocked them unconscious.
“Call the Police.” Davis said the Bank mangers, “They'll know what to do with these delinquents.”
 
After they gave back all the money that was stolen, the team turned their direction to the Bad-Digimon.
 
“Do your stuff guys.” Called Davis, signaling their Digmon overhead. They all nodded.
 
The other Digmon began to fly away in retreat, but it was no use. The other Digmon had already fired their attacks.
 
* * *
 
-Angel-Veemon…“DODON-WAVE!!!”
 
-Hornetmon…“POISON-STING!!!”
 
-Foremenmon… “JACK-HAMMER-BLAST!!!”
 
-Phoenixmon… “BURNING-WIND!!!”
 
-Princess-Angewomon…“TIARA-MAGIC!!!”
 
-Thormon…“THUNDER-FORCE!!!”
 
* * *
 
The attacks had intercepted their targets, sending them hurdling up to the sky, and then…
 
KA-BOOM!!!!!
 
Those six Bad-Digimon, were destroyed, never to come back for their crimes, unless wished back.
 
The town's people were amazed. They did want to thank the heroes who saved the day, but it didn't look as though they would get the chance.
 
The Digi destined, and their Digimon were already flying away, returning to where they came from.
 
Obadiah, Japan!
 
* * *
 
Once back at their secret mountain base, the Team took off their amour, and their Digmon diverted back into their Rookie levels.
 
“Good work team.” Said Davis who was the Captain of them all, “With al little more Training, I know we'll be completely unstoppable.”
 
The team looked ever so excited. “Say, Davis?” asked Cody, “Do you think maybe we can train on that Fusion-technique tomorrow?”
 
“I don't see why not.” Said Davis, “After all, we might need to use it someday.”
 
“But for now, we should all head home, it's getting late.”
 
Everyone else agreed. Ken and his wife Yolei were the first ones to fly out of the base.
 
Since Cody and TK didn't have wives yet, they decided to fly home together.
 
Soon Kari and Davis were left to leave, but before they did, they had to check one thing.
 
Davis opened a secret compartment in his cubical-station, and there were two of the Eight Digiballs.
 
Courage and Light!
 
Just like on DBZ, when all the Digiballs are gathered, the Eternal-Dragon, and Shenmon, would appear and grant three wishes to the summoner.
 
However, when the Digiballs were not needed, Davis and Kari Motomiya would save their two favorite Digiballs as a symbol of their everlasting love for each other.
 
* * *
 
Over ten years have passed since Cell-Myotismon was defeated finally and forever. So much has happened since then.
 
Davis, who had the powers of Goku, married up with Kari, who had the Power of Chouitzu.
 
Yolei, who had the powers of Android #18, married Ken who had the powers of Piccolo.
 
Cody, who possessed the powers of Teen-Gohan, was not yet married, nor even engaged.
 
Neither was TK, who possessed the powers of Yamcha. Still, it did not prevent him from fighting to protect the world.
 
* * *
 
Ever since Davis first received his DBZ powers, had been training to keep them focused ever since.
 
He made a wish on the Digiballs to awaken the hidden powers of his friends, and in time train them to use those powers wisely.
 
As they were paid a lot of money as well, they were able to finance and establish a home base for their meetings on the mountains.
 
Now fighting together as the worlds greatest Police Force, these Digi destined were heroes of all time.
 
THE DIGI-FORCE!!!
 
* * *
 
Yolei and Ken lived in Tamachi, on the other side of town. They did enjoy flying all the way home.
 
However, most people still did not know that these two were strong members of the Digi-force.
 
So they decided to travel like normal people like they always used to. Taking the subway home.
 
Yolei possessed another two of the Digiballs, Love and Sincerity. Ken However didn't have one to call his own.
 
There only Eight Digiballs…Courage, Friendship, Love, Sincerity, Knowledge, Reliability, Hope, and Light.
 
Ken's crest was Kindness, and there was no Digiball of Kindness for him, but Davis being his best friend, gave him the Friendship Digiball.
 
Keeping it as a sign of their Friendship, Ken promised to take care of this Digiball with his life.
 
* * *
 
Suddenly, Ken and Yolei looked up. “You feel that Yolei?” he asked his wife. “Yeah, there's a huge power-level, up front.”
 
They crept over to the window, and saw something charging towards the subway at an incredible speed.
 
Yolei and Ken were about to break out and escape, but it was too late…
 
WHAM!!!!
 
The train was hit with full force, and a lot of people were hurt. Then, there in the middle of the smoke was a strange looking Digimon.
 
The strange Digmon picked through Ken's briefcase and through Yolei's Purse, and there they were.
 
“The first three of the Eight Digiballs.” He said in a low voice, “Soon I shall collect the remaining five, and then I shall destroy the world!”
 
The Digimon vanished and was gone.
 
* * *
 
“Ken…Ken wake up.” Cried Yolei, “Are you okay?” Her husband nodded his head while rubbing it.
 
“Either I was seeing things, or we were just hit by a Digimon.” He said, “And a dark one to be exact.”
 
Yolei and Ken just couldn't work out who would want to do such a thing like that, but now they had other business to attend to.
 
Because they were Z-like warriors, they survived the train wreck without even a scratch, but the other passengers didn't look so good.
 
Luckily Ken had mastered Piccolo's regenerating power, and began healing all the passengers of their cuts and scrapes.
 
Then he passed them onto Yolei who carried them to safety. As soon as they were finished, Yolei and Ken called the others for an emergency meeting back at the base.
 
* * *
 
Davis and Cody were already at the base and training in the Hyperbolic-Time chamber, where one year in there, was one day outside.
 
Cody and Davis were the only members of the force who could become Super-Sayians, because they each had two Digieggs or more.
 
As time went on, Davis taught Cody how to use inner feelings to transform beyond a Super-Sayian.
 
Eventually Cody tried as hard as he could, but couldn't reach up to Davis' level of Super-Sayian, but he wasn't willing to give up.
 
They had to leave the chamber though once the meeting was in session, and everyone did not like his news at all.
 
“The Digiballs…have been stolen?!” they cried, Ken and Yolei nodded.