Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Keeping an eye on the Digiballs ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
In his secret hideout in the Digital-World, the strange Digimon was placing his stolen Digiballs neatly on a pillow.
 
“Soon the other Digiballs will be mine.” He chuckled, “and my destructive Power will continue to grow.”
 
“Then… I shall destroy…Destroy… DESTROY!!!”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile, back at the base…
 
The Digi destined were hard at work coming up with a plan to protect their remaining five Digiballs.
 
Davis and Kari had two, Courage and Light, and Cody and TK had the other three. Hope, Knowledge, and Reliability.
 
Davis had already devised up a plan. “We'll have to split up the rest of the Digiballs.” He said, “This way it'll be harder for that Digimon to find them all.”
 
Everyone Agreed. Ken however seemed to be in daze, he sensed an energy even Darker than Myotismon's ever was.
Who was that Digimon, and what did he want with the Digiballs?
 
* * *
 
The next day, Cody and TK took each of their Digiballs to opposite sides of the town.
 
Cody brought his two Digiballs to the airport, and asked the men if they would help hide theses treasures.
 
Before the men could react; that strange Digimon had returned and attacked everyone.
 
Cody sensed a strange presence within this Digimon, even though he was wearing a black cloak.
 
“Who are you?” Cody snapped. “It matters not.” snapped the Digimon. “What does matter is what I want.”
 
“I know you hold two more of the Digiballs, and I'd like you to hand them over to me!”
 
“In your dreams pal!” snapped Cody. With that he transformed into his Super-Sayain forum.
 
The Digimon just laughed, “You really think you beat with that new hair-style of yours?”
 
Cody just spit at the ground, “Well; I'm going to try.”
 
With that he charged towards the Digimon, but he dodged Cody's punch, and kicked him hard in the gut.
 
Luckily, Cody was able to rekindle quickly and returned the kick. “Not bad there sonny.” said the Digimon.
 
“But let's see how you deal with this.” He ran around Cody so fast, that he disappeared.
 
He was running so fast, that poor Cody couldn't sense his energy anywhere.
 
ZAP….POW…BOOT!!
 
Cody was being attacked from every different direction, yet he couldn't fight what he couldn't see.
Suddenly, Cody got an idea. He put his arms together, and started focusing his energy.
 
“KA…ME…HA…ME…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 221;
 
He sent a giant wave of energy throughout the airport-field, and the Digimon actually got hit.
He was being blasted away into the sky, but before vanishing from sight, he held up the two Digiballs.
 
He managed to snatch them off Cody while he was running so fast, “Thanks for the get away lad!” he laughed.
 
Then he was gone.
 
Cody felt like such an idiot. He let the fiend get away with two more of the Digiballs.
 
Cody had no choice to head back to base and break the bad news to the others.
 
* * *
 
On the other side of Town at the Train-yard, TK wasn't having much luck either.
 
The Digimon tracked down his train and put up a struggle to get the Digiball of Hope
 
In the midst of the chaos, TK, using his powers of Yamcha, put up a valiant effort, but he was no match for this Digimon's power.
 
The Digimon was running to make a break for it with TK's Digiball, but TK was charging right up from behind him.
 
“WOLF-FANG-FIST!!!”
 
TK punch made contact and caused the Digimon to drop the ball. After he came to, TK was gone.
“Where did he go?” he growled.
 
He followed TK's essence to the baggage room in the station house.
“He's in here somewhere.”
 
Suddenly, he heard a faint sneeze coming from above a pile of dusty suitcases, and there was TK sitting on the ceiling fan.
 
“Ah-Ha…there you are!” chuckled the Digimon, “Let's try this for a Spin-off!” he pressed the fan switch.
 
TK spun around, and around, faster, and faster. Suddenly, he fell off and slammed into the wall, allowing the Digimon to get away with the Digiball.
 
When TK came to, he realized what had happened, “He got away! That Digimon has got to be stopped.”
 
With that, TK headed back to base.
 
* * *
 
Once back at the Base, everyone did indeed not like the news. Three more Digiballs had been stolen.
 
“Cheer up guys.” Said Davis, “Were not beaten yet. Remember, he can't summon Shenmon without all the Digiballs.”
 
“But Davis,” said Ken, “We don't even know who were fighting. All we know is that he's a dark Digimon.”
 
“Exactly!” said Davis, “And which Digimon is the only one we can remember who's just as wicked as Myotismon?”
 
Everyone paused, and suddenly Ken thought he may have the answer, “No… it can't be him.”
 
“I'm afraid so.” Said Davis, “It appears he has returned, and wants revenge on us for sending him to the Dark-ocean.”
 
“But why would he need the Digiballs then?” asked Yolei. “I think I know why.” Said Kari.
 
“He must have seen us in action ever since we beat Myotismon. He knows he can't beat us now, but the Digiballs can help him.”
 
“That's right.” Said Davis, “If want to keep him from charging, we'll have to train harder than ever.”
* * *
 
It was decided.
 
Everyone headed into the Hyperbolic-Time Chamber to begin their Training sessions.
 
Davis set them off to work with Fusion-dance.
 
The one move that actually might be able to help the team if they failed to protect the Digiballs
 
He told them it was like DNA-Digivolving, except it done with humans and not Digimon.
 
First… they were to pick a partner and then equalize their power levels so they were exactly the same.
 
Since they were already partners in DNA Digivolution, Davis paired with Ken, Yolei with Kari, and TK with Cody.
 
Next… they were to stand side by side about 10 feet away fro each other.
 
Then… stick their arms in the air pointing away from each other, and then move towards each other while move their arms and saying.
 
“FU…SION…HA!!!” then join fingers.
 
However… They must do the dance and speak the words in the exact same tempo at the exact same time.
Otherwise, the move would fail.
 
Even if the fusion would work and two warriors fuse to create one awesome fighter with amazing powers.
 
After 30 minutes, they would defuse and divert back to normal, but not remember a thing about it.
 
Davis and the others knew that the Time-chamber was the only place they could train to bide time.
 
They knew they did not have very long in the outside world.
 
* * *
 
Back at his secret hideout…
 
The Digimon placed three more Digiballs next the ones he had already acquired, for a total of six.
 
“Those fools of The Digi-force thought they could stop me.” He chuckled, “But I can't be stopped!”
 
“Only two more Digiballs to go! Tomorrow… THE WORLD!!!”