Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Learning the Fusion Dance. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
Only a few hours had passed in the outside world, but in the H-B-Time chamber, many months have passed.
 
While the Digimon trained on their side of the gym, the others stayed on their side.
 
Learning the Fusion-technique proved to be harder than Davis had anticipated.
 
The only lesson by far everyone had mastered was keeping the Power-levels equal.
 
The dancing part however proved to be the killer bit of it all.
 
Learning to do the movements at the exact same time, and speaking under the same breath… this was going to be a challenge.
 
Luckily Davis had installed a special Machine in the chamber to keep score of how well the dance was formed.
 
TK and Cody… Well; they were the same height now that Cody had grown a bit.
 
However, Cody's Power-level was a tad bit too high, and TK put his left arm up instead of down during the dance.
 
They did fail the fusion, but the achieved a score of 68%. The higher their score got the closer they'd be to mastering the dance.
 
Kari and Yolei… Their dance movements were beautiful, and their power levels were identical.
 
It was the speaking under the same tone where they failed.
 
They scored 86%, higher than TK and Cody's score, but not enough to make the fusion work. The score had to be perfect.
 
Davis and Ken… They scored the highest of all the scores. A big healthy 97.5%... almost perfect.
 
Their powers were identical. Their Dance moments were in perfect Semaphore, and their words were almost exactly perfectly said.
 
What held them back was Ken, he wasn't so sure if this fusion thing was going to turn out okay.
 
“The last time I fused with something, things went really bad!” he said. He was referring to the Dark-spore.
 
“Ken that was a long time ago.” Said Davis, “You were being manipulated by evil, that's not what's happening now.”
 
“He's right Ken.” Said Wormon, “Even though were horrid in the old days we always believed that you would see the light again.”
 
“Come on honey.” said Yolei coming over to her husband. “What you're doing what you are for humanity, to save it.”
 
“I married you not because you need support and help, because I believe in you Ken.”
 
Ken looked into his wife's eyes and back to his feet. “You're right.” He said, “Let's do this!”
 
Suddenly, the red-amber alert went off. Someone or something has entered the base.
 
“It must be him!” cried Davis, “He's come for the Digiballs.”
 
He headed for the door, “You all stay here, even you Ken. I'll go take a look; he can't find you in here.”
 
After Davis left the room, the other's view of what was going on out there through a viewing globe.
 
* * *
 
The Cloaked-Digimon moved closer and closer toward the Digiballs, which Davis and Kari left out for a trap.
 
“Now that I have found the last of the Digiballs, watch out world!” he laughed, but suddenly perked up his head.
 
“That… That Power….Where?”
 
He turned around, “Right where I'm going to kick your can!” said Davis from behind. He looked right at the Digimon.
 
“Show yourself…DAEMON!!!”
 
* * *
 
“DAEMON!!!!!” shouted everyone in the Time-chamber.
 
* * *
 
He removed his cloak, and sure enough it was him alright… Daemon had returned.
 
“Daisuke Motomiya, we meet again!” he chuckled. “Yes it has!” Davis replied, “And you haven't changed a bit!”
 
“You're still picking on creatures weaker than yourself.”
 
“Oh, put a cork in it fool. No sooner do I take ten steps into this place and you're already boring me with a lecture.”
 
Then his features hardened…
 
“You and your friends lock me into you blinding Chains-of-Light, and toss me away to the Dark-Ocean like yesterday's trash?!”
 
“Do you have any idea what it's like to be locked up in realm of Darkness for twenty years? …IT'S BORING!!!”
 
“Well fortunately I did take the time to train myself to become stronger, after seeing how you defeated Myotismon, I knew I'd be in for a challenge.”
 
“Get to the point you Over-Grown-Cloaked-Clown!” snapped Davis, “Are we here to fight, or just to chat.”
 
Daemon just laughed, “Can't you sense my power?” he asked. “You know you don't stand a chance against me.”
 
“I know all of your DBZ strengths and all of your levels of Super-Sayian!”
 
“Oh really?” asked Davis, “Well I guess you've got a lot more to learn about Saiyan forums… here I'll show you!”
“Right now, you see me in my normal status.”
 
Then Davis Transformed. His brown hair and his dark eyebrows became golden-blonde, and his muscles doubled in size.
 
“Now… I'm a Super-Saiyan… And when you train hard enough…”
 
He powered up his transformation even more. Now his Golden hair stood up from all ends, and his veins could be seen on his biceps.
 
“…You can ascend beyond a Super-Sayian!”
 
“That's it?!” asked Daemon, “That's all the levels you levels you have to show me?”
 
“Not quite!” said Davis. “When I got this powerful, I wondered to myself, “What would be like if I went even further?”
 
“And now… WE SHALL FIND OUT!!!”
 
Davis flexed his Muscles as tightly as he could, concentrated on all his energy, and let out a SCREAM OF POWER!!!!
 
The whole base was beginning to quiver, the computers even shorted out and exploded by the surge of energy.
* * *
 
Inside the Time Chamber, everyone was flipping out.
 
“Whoa, Do any of you feel that?!” cried Cody. “I've never sensed anything like it!” cried Yolei.
 
* * *
 
When all had stopped, Davis looked completely different.
 
His Golden hair had in fact grown longer and bigger. His face became stricter, and his voice was so deep, even School Principals would cower in their feet.
 
“This is called… SUPER-SAIYAN 3!” he said.
 
“Well; I must say that was an interesting talent show you performed there.” Said Daemon
 
“But I am not impressed! So what, you've powered up a bit? That makes no difference.”
 
“Not even if I do this?” snapped Davis.
 
Quick like lightning, Davis charged and delivered a powerful blow to Daemon's gut.
 
“My… you certainly are fast!” he grumbled, “Now let's see how long you can last against me.”
 
They both shot through the roof of the base, and continued the fight outside.